Stranded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kek, To be honest I kinda set a terrorist out onto the boat in case anyone wants to pick up on that.

I can do that, immensity and Jackson just went down a flight so you can have her notice them

Well Jackson's already got a blind girl on his hands. We should give Lucas something to do once he survives the main deck haha.

@Spoopy I like the idea that you have there, what is he doing on the boat? Just to sabotage it or something? The only reason I ask, is because the storm, is the major factor in what puts them on the island. BUT the terrorist could always blow up an engine or something. I knew that you were working up to something with Tibo noticing the rectangle object in the water of the pool. I just didnt know what. Also good job everyone on the keeping in contact with eachother in the OOC and to eeryone who contacts me privately with ideas. I think that is really awesome. I couldnt have asked for a better crew to work with on this story, yall are amazing! And @ProfessorNv Once again you indeed ARE extremely good looking, and just because you showed a RL pic of you, I will show one of me. Beware, now I AM hideous.

Snapchat-257336170445714830_zpsxsjba6pa.jpg

Pffft, hideous my badonkadonk.

No one's hideous, you look lovely.

( this is ICO by the way... there was some drama and I had to change my username... )

/returns to the shadows in a puff of smoke

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you, and I had already figured that out just now when I sent you the PM HAHAHAHA

@Spoopy I like the idea that you have there, what is he doing on the boat? Just to sabotage it or something? The only reason I ask, is because the storm, is the major factor in what puts them on the island. BUT the terrorist could always blow up an engine or something. I knew that you were working up to something with Tibo noticing the rectangle object in the water of the pool. I just didnt know what. Also good job everyone on the keeping in contact with eachother in the OOC and to eeryone who contacts me privately with ideas. I think that is really awesome. I couldnt have asked for a better crew to work with on this story, yall are amazing! And @ProfessorNv Once again you indeed ARE extremely good looking, and just because you showed a RL pic of you, I will show one of me. Beware, now I AM hideous.

sorry hun, but you gotta redefine your definition of hideous, because you are FAR from it!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Yeah, I was thinking that the terrorist would be some sort of accomplice of the beast that lurks within the island.

I mean, unless the beast was psy-related, there would be no plausible way that the beast would notice the boat from this far out. I'm more or less filling potential plot-holes as I see them. I realize I don't have to, but it's beyond fun when everything just falls into place.

I was thinking that the black box would either be some sort of broadcasting device that would give the creature our location in real-time. But yeah, the terrorist is more open-source on what you want to do with him. I do wish for him to kill the captain in the most cliche way possible tho, because what's a story without it's tropes?

@Spoopy I will be PMing you shortly. BUT I will not be giving you too much detail since you are also a stranded ship mate.

@DarkStarLove909 where are you in relation to the main bridge of the ship? Jackson and Immensity are headed toward Tibo Lucas and Finn at the moment

She is right outside the lounge in front of the pool headed for the stair case pretty much every one has been in once lol

Alright, I got it then.

Uhm...How is Jackson supposed to help someone else with the life savers and Immensity already in his arms? Not giving the fact he's already about to jump ship along with Rosaline and Lucas.

XDXD Maybe he misunderstood something. If he did just let him edit it

Status
Not open for further replies.