Stranded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out of this :( I don't really want to, but it's moving too fast and RL is super busy right now that I can't keep up with this and my other rps. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Uhm..her and her brother won the ticket in a college class.xD

• Useful
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Hey guys I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out of this :( I don't really want to, but it's moving too fast and RL is super busy right now that I can't keep up with this and my other rps. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sorry to.see ya go :(

@nikki.13
I'm sorry that you have to leave, if you want your character will always be there for you. You can always jump in anywhere you want!!!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Spoopy Sorry hun! Totally forgot all about his question, it was about their names right?? I'm so sorry about that. I will edit that into my next post. I'm thinking about having this moved into the horror thread instead of modern. @ICO and I have so many wicked plans up our sleeves that I do not think it is appropriate for this thread to be in the modern thread anymore. Anyone has any objections....well....I dont know what to say about it, because our ideas are rocking right now. You guys are going to go on a rollercoaster with this one.

Lucas Drexton
Appearance:
image.jpg image.jpg

Personality: Talkative, outgoing, less scarred than his sister. He tries to escape the past with meeting new people. He likes to have fun and bend the rules for the heck of them.

(Sorry this sones so short. Most of the stuff about him you should know from his sisters bio)

Ill add more. Im just leaving them both therem for the time bring. Was trying to hurry and post

Reactions: Succubus
I swear everyone is playing as a supermodel, while I'm going as some average guy.

You're all so pretty. ♥

@Spoopy Sorry hun! Totally forgot all about his question, it was about their names right?? I'm so sorry about that. I will edit that into my next post. I'm thinking about having this moved into the horror thread instead of modern. @ICO and I have so many wicked plans up our sleeves that I do not think it is appropriate for this thread to be in the modern thread anymore. Anyone has any objections....well....I dont know what to say about it, because our ideas are rocking right now. You guys are going to go on a rollercoaster with this one.
No worries! We can always introduce on the island. I still don't know Finn's name. But I think I can find a way in. Tibo's good at hearing things.

I swear everyone is playing as a supermodel, while I'm going as some average guy.

You're all so pretty. ♥

No worries! We can always introduce on the island. I still don't know Finn's name. But I think I can find a way in. Tibo's good at hearing things.
actually those are actualy pictures of me... i dont think im pretty at all XD

Lol well I humbly thank you XD I dont see much more than just a goofy son of a gun

@CuddlesomeIrritation

At this point, immensity is on the deck. If Lucas was crying for help, she could hear him over the storm and get Jackson to help him right?

Well I dont think he could hold onto Immensity and grab Lucas at the same time. Thats 116lbs+ 2x that. I may just make him fall in my next post because i wanted him and his sister separated in the first place.

• Useful
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Also uh...someone wanna happen upon a panicked redhead holding a ferret one staircase down from the main lounge? Ehe...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.