Stranded

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Succubus
Alright!

@DarkStarLove909 @Alfendi

Feel free to decide on what the items are. That way I can plan my posts accordingly. So basically I feel Aerilin can essentially discover what they are, (the items are packaged in small crates.)

That or the beast can just tell us through Osmosis.
Can the beast read minds? I half and half hope not.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Spoopy I will PM Alfendi and discuss with him your entire post. Mind reading was not something we had discussed so I will get his POV on that. As well as the items.

• Thank You
Reactions: Novus
Um???????

I don't know about reading minds, but has this died?

I'm waiting for everyone else in the convo in the IC to reply first

I already replied. I'm waiting for someone to post SOMETHING.

However, I can always "encourage" the plot with more ideas to work with.

I just need to know what the items are so I know what I'm working with.

Alfendi pls,

Give me a few guys...I'm trying to get back. Outside life got hectic and it's hard for me to type out posts on my phone!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Novus
September is usually so busy for everyone haha, I had five essays to do last weekend :o

I still have no idea how I managed, I think I'm going to be brain dead by Sunday since I have another three to do this weekend :/

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry. I've been really busy this week. College is crazy XD But anywaaays, I'm free all weekend and i have a laptop now soI'll be able to write easier

Yay!!!! I'm on my phone right now and on the road to Springfield to replace my brothers Halloween costume. He got one of those new animatronic masks from spirit and was playing around with it yesterday since he just got it. It's supposed to snarl (it's a creepy as hell scarecrow I'll put up a pic later) and it just quit snarling! Come to find out something had snapped in it breaking it causing it to quit. So needless to say he is upset. And we are all packed in te car going back to springfield. Lol I on the other hand, happen to be happy with my costume and my kids costumes. My daughter is Elsa (of course) my son is The Flash (since it's his nickname) and I'm Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas :-) I was trying to be Harley Quinn but all the costumes were so picked through I couldn't get it. :-(

Reactions: Nogyseo
Harley Quinn is great. I'm pretty excited for the suicide squad movie. But, Nightmare Before Christmas is a great movie and Sally is a neat character. :P

Sally, Elsa and The Flash. Terrifying trio, haha. I'm not planning on dressing up or participating at all in Halloween. All I want is a good Mime costume, and I won't settle for anything less! Until then, I'll just have to miss out.

Too bad about your bro's costume, though. Will they replace it for free or is he going to be expected to buy another one? Some businesses are really obnoxious.

Reactions: Succubus
Oh shoot. LOL well everyone knows my name now hahahahaha hopefully none of you are real pyscho killers....BAHAHA

Ah bull, I've fallen sick as well. Severe headaches whenever I stand up. I can still keep up reading the roleplay, but I'll be out of it for a few. (I still want in.)

Hopefully I can shake this cold spell and get back into tip top shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.