Stranded

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, guys. I get it, I'm the bad guy and all, but you are so good at posting when I'm not around.

Avoid me at your own risk, for the longer you all go without a post from me, the more vengeful my eventual posts will be. ;)

Of course, this is mostly a tease. I know you aren't avoiding me, I just have bad timing.

Right?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Also, @CuddlesomeIrritation, as far as I've seen, Lucas never fell asleep. Your last post ended with: "He tried to rub her warm without making a wrong move," which I presume he didn't do while snoozing.

If you're looking for a way to post, the storm has ended and I seem to remember a laugh of an ominous nature floating along through their cave... There's much to comment on.

Also, @CuddlesomeIrritation, as far as I've seen, Lucas never fell asleep. Your last post ended with: "He tried to rub her warm without making a wrong move," which I presume he didn't do while snoozing.

If you're looking for a way to post, the storm has ended and I seem to remember a laugh of an ominous nature floating along through their cave... There's much to comment on.
Thanks lol XD

@ProfessorNv has contributed an idea to the roleplay, and I thought I'd go ahead and throw it out here for you all to play with.

PM me for any items you'd like to see wash ashore on the island. The catch is that no matter how beneficial said item will be to your character, it must also carry a downside.

I'll tag you when the item appears, but you won't always be able to retrieve it on your very next post if something crazy happens to be going down and you're nowhere near the shore.

Do with that as you will.

Hey guys, just wanted to drop this by here, I have finally gotten underway with my new YouTube channel and I wanted you guys to come check it out!

JackTheRipoff

• Love
@CuddlesomeIrritation @Ravenbelle @ProfessorNv @Spoopy @Alfendi
Its been a few days since I have been on but I got busy in my outside life, I have a moment to sit down and actually look at the screen and pay attention to it without ripping someone's throat out around me, and I wanted to make sure that everyone is still involved???
@derelict_lilyflower
I'm still alive! And I just posted to the IC thread. I know how real life can mess with everything, even I'm struggling to get on top of my workload haha, so don't worry we empathise

• Love
  • Love
I am 90% unnecessarily satisfying plot-twists
-5% Sarcasm
-4% Mindfuckery
-1% Pure Un-Adulterated foolishness

Post is up!

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
@Spoopy
*puts on the brakes*
First off, awesome post.
Second, Derelict and I are tagged but why?

Status
Not open for further replies.