Stranded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jackson Dominic Akin

Area of Study: Communications

Why they were chosen for cruise: After landing his first successful voice acting gig for a large movie production, he was nominated by his friends to attend the cruise as a means to celebrate 'becoming a big shot'

Personality: Jackson is a very social and friendly person. He is a mix of athleticism and nerdyness that lets him get along with a wide range of people. He isnt afraid to speak his mind when he feels the need, and wont stand for people who try to force their will upon others just because they think they deserve it. He is down to earth and rather humble, more interested in making people smile just because he hates seeing others down.

Likes: voice acting, videogames, sports, working out, cartoons, swimming, singing.

Dislikes: Rude people, stuck up people, those who judge harshly.

Image (or description):
IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0047.JPG

Hey guys, we have already reached the max for male characters, I had one reserved before.

they didnt have a max, they had a minimum of five

There is no limit to how many people can join but I would really like at least 5 girls and 5 guys.

Oh, right.

I will just take the foot oitta my mouth then XD

*Outta. Damn auto correct changes spelled words into mispellings.

I don't wanna be a bummer but I really do think we should stop with the characters now >.>' It'll be so hard to keep up with everyone

I have to apologize for this but I'm dropping out. My computer of yen years has finally bit the dust (I'm actually sad to see it pass), I won't be on to post.

Well I am sorry to hear @LogicfromLogic that you have to drop out I was really looking forward to that idea that we were discussing! and @Ravenbelle I have a job outside this computer that keeps me away at times, and I also am a full time mother of two SO with that said it is sometimes harder for me to be on here 24hours a day. We are no longer accepting people into this. I will start it and post the thread in here and tag everyone in it, be on the look out.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
After going through the entire thread I have written everyone's character names down on a piece of paper, there are two people that had posted in this thread and reserved spots, I will tag them and see if they are still going to add in the characters that they have reserved, but like I stated in my earlier post
[BCOLOR=#000000]WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING CHARACTERS!![/BCOLOR]
So now onto some questions I saw, yes I also noticed the other thread called Stranded, kinda irked me that I chose a name that was already out there so yes I will be changing the name. Yes we are starting ON the boat before the accident, this shit is going to be like the Titanic accept not as cold because I cant do cold...even in an RP I cant do it! There was no limit to the amount of people, I just wanted an even amount of women and men.... And where are all the beards at?? Not one beard *highly disappointed* HAHAHA Anyway lets see anything else to tap on...NOPE. SO the student list updated now...

[BCOLOR=#000000]Aerilin Jones[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Tibo "Lil T" Lawerence- @Spoopy [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Finn Taylor- @derelict_lilyflower [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rosaline "Rose" Kinsey- @Ravenbelle [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Marcus "Mark" James Shaw- @nikki.13 [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Jackson Dominic Akin- @ProfessorNv [/BCOLOR]

Good amount of people if I do say so myself, they could possibly be a tight knit little group if they can work well together. The only thing I am still hashing out in my mind is the THING on the island whatever that is at this moment, that kills anything and everything that has ever landed on this island. The thing that they all have to learn to survive from, long enough to be rescued, IF they get rescued. One thing I do want to touch on, is that they can SEE the ship wreck from the island, so just some ideas there if anyone is brave enough to venture out there to the boat for supplies. Also the two that mentioned that they wanted to reserve a character now is the time to either add that character or state that you would like to drop out. Either is fine.

Reactions: nikki.13 and Spoopy
@Kronas17 and @CuddlesomeIrritation

Kronas17 you had reserved a spot as a male, still interested?
Cuddlesome you had reserved a male and female still interested?

EVERYONE ELSE!!!!
I am now starting the intro post to our RP, we have officially started, get ready to survive!

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
That is a good idea @Spoopy this is why I am upset that LogicfromLogic can no longer join, he had a wonderful idea for the thing on the island and was going to play it as well I think, so now I think I have to play it LOL

• Thank You
Reactions: Novus
ALSO one more thing, (Haha I have two pages of Iwaku open to do this since I am writing the opening post for our RP) since there are no outlined friendships, just be friends with whoever, make it up. I dont care.

When you are replying to someone on the IC thread, tag their name at the top. but EVERYONE must read EVERY post.

@Spoopy

Um, no offense, but what just happened?

"chucked his still dry blanket at the girl, catching her in the shoulder and then blowing over the railing. "Well shit.""

did he throw a blanket at her and hit her shoulder and then it fell over the side? was it actually a pool towel maybe? Is he within arms length of Rosaline? I"m confuzzled..

She's by the side of the ship, not exactly by the front where the pool is. He'd have to get out of the pool to be within earshot of her. And also, not sure if it's clear, but she's wearing gray cotton shorts, a hoodie around her waist and a navy sporta bra. Just so ya know. If she happened to turn towards him, there's a tattoo on her left side most have never seen before but she doesn't care who does happen to spot it. (it's in her bio if you wanna see)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.