Stranded

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Spoopy

Um, no offense, but what just happened?

"chucked his still dry blanket at the girl, catching her in the shoulder and then blowing over the railing. "Well shit.""

did he throw a blanket at her and hit her shoulder and then it fell over the side? was it actually a pool towel maybe? Is he within arms length of Rosaline? I"m confuzzled..

She's by the side of the ship, not exactly by the front where the pool is. He'd have to get out of the pool to be within earshot of her. And also, not sure if it's clear, but she's wearing gray cotton shorts, a hoodie around her waist and a navy sporta bra. Just so ya know. If she happened to turn towards him, there's a tattoo on her left side most have never seen before but she doesn't care who does happen to spot it. (it's in her bio if you wanna see)

Tibo essentially chucked a dry bundled pool towel at her yes. Also yeah, he realized he isn't within earshot, which is why he chucks the towel to begin with.

Also yep, I read, I figured I'd probably have fun with it later, considering Tibo's just wading in the water, and since he's not withing earshot, the tattoo would probably appear as a blob at this distance.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Okay everyone the time is getting near! The storm is moving super fast. All of our characters are together technically which is a good thing, because now they can all either hide together when the shit hits the fan or hide separately and still end up together. It doesnt matter to me, good job so far everyone on reading all the posts, I can tell just by what you guys are posting that we are all going to make a great team. We when get on the island, your character CAN sustain an injury from the wreck, please do not make it anything that is life threatening and unfix-able. Like I said the ship IS within their sight right off the coast of the island, so whomever is brave enough to venture over to the ship for supplies when the time comes...well good luck. Please make sure not ALL of our characters are hurt in some way!!!!! We would fail to survive it that way, we need to survive. Since we are no longer accepting characters I will be playing the thing that hunts them down and tries to kill them. But first I need to know WHAT COLORS YOU CANT SEE on your background, I have the black night theme going on, so I can pretty much see any font color. I will be writing the things posts in a different color from Aerilin's so as not to confuse anyone. I have not decided exactly what it is, but I figured I wont tell you even if I do ... hahaha I think we should let the people get glimpses of the thing...piece together what they think it is.

@CuddlesomeIrritation we are getting ready to get in the wreck that leaves on the island, so you need to post your CS's. Your characters will be some that we discover on the island if you dont make it in before we wreck.

• Thank You
doesnt @nikki.13 also need to post before the storm?

I made a few edits to my posts, adding in a stat sheet so that people don't confuse what I do and don't have on my person. It'll help me organize better.

Reactions: Succubus
Okay everyone the time is getting near! The storm is moving super fast. All of our characters are together technically which is a good thing, because now they can all either hide together when the shit hits the fan or hide separately and still end up together. It doesnt matter to me, good job so far everyone on reading all the posts, I can tell just by what you guys are posting that we are all going to make a great team. We when get on the island, your character CAN sustain an injury from the wreck, please do not make it anything that is life threatening and unfix-able. Like I said the ship IS within their sight right off the coast of the island, so whomever is brave enough to venture over to the ship for supplies when the time comes...well good luck. Please make sure not ALL of our characters are hurt in some way!!!!! We would fail to survive it that way, we need to survive. Since we are no longer accepting characters I will be playing the thing that hunts them down and tries to kill them. But first I need to know WHAT COLORS YOU CANT SEE on your background, I have the black night theme going on, so I can pretty much see any font color. I will be writing the things posts in a different color from Aerilin's so as not to confuse anyone. I have not decided exactly what it is, but I figured I wont tell you even if I do ... hahaha I think we should let the people get glimpses of the thing...piece together what they think it is.

@CuddlesomeIrritation we are getting ready to get in the wreck that leaves on the island, so you need to post your CS's. Your characters will be some that we discover on the island if you dont make it in before we wreck.

Doing it asap

I'm thinking that the boat has some form of staff aboard. But I don't feel that it's a big boat, considering that there is only 5-7 of us aboard. As a rough example, I'm thinking we have about.

1 x Captain
1-2 x Chefs
1 x Navigator
2 x Mechanics

I'm thinking that maybe one of them can be "affiliated" with the thing that chases us. Thoughts?

The boat is quite big. The only reason there is 5-7 of us is that is all that is active. There are more NPCs on board but I'm not introducing any of them till AFTER the wreck because of the fact that most will be dead or close to dying when found.

@Spoopy I really like that idea, so I'm picking the captain. He knows where the island is and he is steering right towards it. Also the storm surrounds the island every day, nighttime is the only time it is not surrounding the island meaning nighttime is their only hopes for escape. BUT they do not know this yet!

Reactions: Spoopy
Please wait up on me guys! Big party last night and i slept all day. Just give me a hour maybe to clean then I can reply!!!

• Thank You
So the captain is luring us to our deaths by taking us to the island? At the same time risking his own life by steering straight into a storm and wrecking the cruise ship which is his only way off the island? That seems hard to believe, unless he only affiliates himself with who/whatever is hunting us after the shipwreck as a means of survival.

Either way, I agree with the idea that there are more students who just happen not to be roleplayed, so that way someone can die on the shipwreck! And our characters (plus any who later join/are vital to the plot later) are the only survivors.

Hmm so whatever is chasing us... seems mysterious and interesting! I wonder if its a human or a monster or something supernatural haha. Trying to kill us off one by one, that would be cool.

Reactions: Succubus and Spoopy
So the captain is luring us to our deaths by taking us to the island? At the same time risking his own life by steering straight into a storm and wrecking the cruise ship which is his only way off the island? That seems hard to believe, unless he only affiliates himself with who/whatever is hunting us after the shipwreck as a means of survival.

Either way, I agree with the idea that there are more students who just happen not to be roleplayed, so that way someone can die on the shipwreck! And our characters (plus any who later join/are vital to the plot later) are the only survivors.

Hmm so whatever is chasing us... seems mysterious and interesting! I wonder if its a human or a monster or something supernatural haha. Trying to kill us off one by one, that would be cool.
I say it's the captain's aide :3. No doubt they would have easy access to rafts.

Reactions: Succubus
The thing might be something completely unfamiliar to these people, something native to the island that none of them have ever seen before. So if it's something supernatural it could be killing anything that comes to the island, or if it's a creature it might be unsettled by the human activity there and hunt them down to protect its home (if it's sentient, it could be aware of the damage humans have caused to rainforests, etc, and not want to undergo similar treatment by a group of young teenagers who are likely to cause damage after a while). If it's human, it could be similar to the Beach, where the people don't want their island to be discovered and kill all who come because otherwise it will attract attention and tourists will flood in and force them away... Oml the possibilities are endless, I'm actually surprisingly overexcited haha

I wonder if this will turn out like Lord of the Flies!

Reactions: Spoopy and Succubus
Alright everyone I would like to formally introduce someone who has saveddddd me thoroughly. Meet @ICO who will now be playing our monster thingy on the island. We have discussed what it is, and it is going to be fantastically dangerous!!! I can not wait for you guys to run into what we have created. @derelict_lilyflower we have an answer for that as wellllll. You will see. *cackles evilly while fading from the OOC thread*

Immensity Caroline Drexton
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Appearance: She stands at 5'5 with snow white hair and bright blue eyes. She has the slightest of freckles on her nose and is eerily blind.

Sexual Orientation: Bi
Personality: She's a very close listener to imagine whats going on around her. She has a pure love for all animals and a great relationship with them. Usually she is quite silent once meeting someone. She was a very "hard to get" girl because of her trust issues.

History: Having been adopted along with her twin brother, Lucas. They were hopped from foster home to foster home because of Imms blindness. They were abused a lot and it caused Imm to be very quiet around anyone but, her brother. She didnt like being the center of attention.

Pets: Her white ferret, Cuddles.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: sivilia
Dont read that Dx im not done bro

Status
Not open for further replies.