Stranded [IC]

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Kira stumbled a little when they hit the body, but thanks to Axel didn't fall. She smiled at him, bitting her tongue to keep her teeth from chattering. "D-don't worry about m-me, I'm f-fine," she told him though he couldn't keep herself from shivering. She limped around the body, pulling Axel gently. "T-the plane is j-j-just a few more y-yards in front o-of us," she told him leading him as much as she could while still leaning on him slightly for support. When Valentine came and picked her up she resisted. "N-no, help A-Axel," she told him.

Xemnas shot a look at him and walked over and knocked him up side his face "I don't know if my father is alive! So if I was you, I'd shut the fuck up! Your not the captain or the boss of this group no one is, neither am I!!!" said, "Just because your big and strong don't mean shit!! Fuck you and your genetics! Asshole!" He said and walked away, and walked to the logs and began working, he was holding back the tears and anger, his father tought him how to defend himself against guys his size, his fathers best friend for example 6'8" 480lbs, he had to take him down which took a while but he did but now he can do it with out a problem, he started making a floor and then other things, he didn't want to be around negativity. It didn't settle with him.

(Posting from my phone now..)

Violet started to fade from the current happening, the voices fading as she drifted off. When she was set down, she made no response, having passed out. She just saw darkness, no feeling whatsoever.

Watching Valentine pick up Kira, and seeing the other man storming away after smacking him upside the face, Axel looked to Valentine, "I-I'm fine, really. Go ahead b-back into the plane." He stammered out. Not waiting for a reply, he turned away from them and started across the beach, almost blindly. Where the hell is he? He could faintly see the outline of someone building something in the rain. Sighing, he made his way over to it. After pushing through the rain, making his way over to the outline, he could see that it was the man who had 'erupted' earlier. I really shouldn't, with my arm and everything, but I can't just leave him..... Approaching him cautiously, Axel stuttered out, "N-need any h-help?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira looked to Xemnas and Axel with a sigh. "He's g-going to pull his s-s-stitches o-out and I n-need to fix Axel's a-arm..." she said but she was too exhausted to call out to them. She put her head back and felt the cold rain wash some of the dried blood from her face. With the splint and first aid kit still in her arms, she let Valentine carry her back to the plane.

Valentine ignored the pissed off pint-size who hit him, and continued to carry Kira. After he had gotten her safely aboard the plane, he went back to get Axel. He placed a hand on his shoulder. "We have to go. Let him blow off some steam." he said. As much as he wanted to, he wasn't going to fight Xemnas. He could honestly understand his viewpoint, having lost many a father figure as well. "Come on, Axel."

Still concerned, Axel commented "I suppose your right." Turning back, Axel began the trek back to the plane. Turning his head around to Valentine, Axel reasoned, "I j-just don't want him to c-catch a cold out here in the rain. The l-last thing we n-need now is to have a disease s-spreading through us." He held his shirt tighter to his wound, so it wouldn't fly away in the strong winds that aided the rains effort to make his trip back to the plane increasingly difficult.

Kira slowly removed her wet shoes and socks from her feet. She then rolled her right pant leg to a little above her knee. She looked at her leg which was swollen and felt hot to the touch. Touching it gently, she felt her leg to try and find the break. She quinced and gritted her teeth as she pushed down on her skin. She felt a lump a little more than halfway down her calf. She took the splint and got it ready to put on. "This is going to hurt," she told herself. She pressed on the bump and let out a painful yell. She couldn't do this by herself. She looked at Valentine and Axel and waited patiently for them to return, so they could help her. While she waited she glanced at Violet who had passed out. 'I need to fix her leg before she looses anymore blood,' she thought worriedly, 'At least she won't be in pain during it if she stays unconscious.'

"No..thanks but I'm fine." He said putting things together, they left into the plane, he started being creative with his mind and started building, the rain was getting into his eyes, but he kept going pushing himself through the rain and the strong winds, "Finished." He said after spending hours out their, he walked back with a hand full of stuff, he went inside and handed Kira a crutch that he made for her and Violet, for their legs, and handed Axel a cast made out of leafs and tree barks that was shaved thin for his arm. Then we walked over to Valentine and gave him a empty coconut, "Here, it'll help for your body so you can keep up with energy, let everyone take a piece. It has all the nutrients we need to survive." And walked away back into the rain and came back with a huge thing on his back with several logs stacked on top of it and threw it off his back and carried in the logs, "Even though these are wet you can still make a fire with them." He said and walked back out and grabbed what seemed like a door, and put it over the opening of the plane and started tying it around the bolts where the door use to be, and started opening and closing it. "Seems good enough." He said as he walked in and closed it behind him and sat down, he looked at everyone, then at Valentine, "Sorry for earlier...just the heat of the moment.." He said, he looked at Kira and saw how swollen her leg was and left the plane once more, grabbed a pieces of twigs and went and got Lily Leaves from a tree and came back and sat in front of Kira, he whipped out his knife, "I'm going to have to cut it open just a bit and get the infection out. I have these to maje it heal, in order for it to heal, I'm going to have to put the bone back in place, then I'll stitch it back up." He looked at Valentine abd then at Axel, "I'm going to need yall to hold her so I can do this, then I'll fix your arm, Axel." He said looking at her and them, he saw Violet and she had the same problem, "Shit, we'll have to do this as quick as we can, she's losing a lot of blood." He said.

"No, no cutting please," she said, looking a little scared. "It just needs to be put back in place and then I'll put the splint on it," she told him. "Thank you for the crutches, by the way. You seem to be very handy." She smiled at him and looked at his soaked bandages. "How is your cut?" She asked him, looking concerned.

"It's fine, thank you. But.." He looked at her with gentle eyes and continued "..I'm going to have to cut it open just a inch or so, the color of your leg is infected, unless you want it to be cut off, which I know you like your legs then I suggest you let me." He said as he grabbed her hand once more and stared with his ski bluish grey eyes right into her eyes, and held her hand gently, "Trust me....do you trust me?" He said softly.

"It's not that I don't trust you, but you're mistaken," Kira said as nicely as she could. "My leg isn't infected. It's just swelling because it's, well, broken," she explained. "In fact, if you cut it there would be a greater chance that it would get infected." She didn't want to be mean, but she couldn't have him making her injury worse, even if it was by accident. "I think I just fractured my Fibula," she said, remembering when she learned about bones in anatomy. 'Who knew that class would be so helpful?' she thought to herself. "I just need to put it back into place, put the splint on it, and it should do the rest on its own." She listened to the rain pound on the side of the plane. "The other people haven't come, yet. Maybe we should go look for them," she said as she remembered the three other survivors that she had seen. As she listened to the rain, she suddenly realized that they were missing an important opportunity to collect fresh water. "We should put containers out to collect rain water," she added. 'There is just so much to do,' she thought as she looked around at all of the other people in the plane.

He looked at her, then at her, "Ok, your call, Kira." He said putting the knife back in his pocket, "I'll put it back in place if you want...I took...well my father taught me these type of things.." He said looking down but then at her, "And don't worry, I have some set out their, but we can't go out their, it's too dangerous." He said as he looked at her.

While Axel sat with his back to the wall, his nose dripping from the freezing temperature both in and out of the plane, he listened to the man he'd offered to help earlier, who had also just given him a cast, "Well, it doesn't feel broken, but I suppose it would help with repairing the muscle I ripped...." He whispered as he looked down at the cast placed by his feet. Looking over to Kira, he could see that she was in more pain than she let off, "We should probably get that done quickly before the bone begins to mend. I can help you if you'd like" He offered. His throat felt dry from dehydration, and his hunger pains had set in. But, by the sounds of it, I won't have to wait much longer to fix that he thought to himself. He got up from where he was sat on the wall and crossed the room to Kira, sitting down beside her.

Violet mumbled something unaudible, still passed out. She dreamt she was still on the plane, but it was still falling..over..and over..She could hear voices other than the screams, but they were too far away..she couldn't reach them..

He saw the girl move her mouth but nothing came out, he went over their and touched her face "Shit! No time we need to do this now. She's burning up, and she's losing blood." He said as he lightly shook her to wake her up, "Hey, hey, come wake up." He said to her softly, if she didn't wake up they'd have to work on it with her unconscious.

Violet felt someone..she wanted to wake up. She wanted to escape the plane..I'm dreaming...this is a nightmare.. The thought echoed in her head and she suddenly could hear the voices around her. She shifted a little, trying to say something, but her voice wouldn't respond. Her eyes flickered for a moment, but the darkness threatened to come back.

"Shit, ok, we got to do this now." He said as he laid her flat, "Ok, I need the Aid Kit, Valentine, since your bigger I need you to holder down just incase she wakes up. Axek, I'm going to need you to hold her leg do so I can put it back in place and then start working on it." He said as he got up and grabbed a bowl made out of leaves, that was filled with water.

Violet felt a small jolt in her leg and she tried to mutter something, but her voice had given up. The metal in her leg shifted and Violet's head rolled over as she dropped back into the falling plane. Fight the dark..you can't go to sleep... Something said in her head, but she watched the plane over and over, useless in stopping the nightmare.

"Can I help? " Kira asked, forgetting about here own leg. She felt more confident about her sewing abilities after having mended Xemnas's cut. 'At least she won't be in too much pain if she stays unconscious,' she thought. She scooted herself closer to Violet but not close enough to get in their way if she wasn't need. She watched the girl's face with worry. She wished she could switch places with Violet, but then again Kira wasn't in the best shape either.

Last edited by a moderator: