Stranded [IC]

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Axel nodded towards Xenmas and looked down at the leg, "So I guess the only thing we could really do to get the metal out is grab it and pull, unless someone else has a better idea. I'll push down on the leg, you pull up on the metal. Remember to be gentle about it. She might be unconscious but that doesn't mean she's immortal" Looking over to Kira, he added, "Also, I think we should let her help. I watched her stitch you up and she's quite good at it, considering the circumstances" His wound had seemed to be bleeding less now, so he let his shirt drop to the floor, using that hand to hold down the leg. He placed his blood soaked shirt off to the side and reached down, pushing down on her calf lightly. He looked over to Xenmas, "Ready?"

He looked at them "Yeah, let's do this." He said and started pulling the metal but stopped and pulled his knife out and dug it in where the Metal was, he didn't want to sever anything so he was being safe and dug the knife under the metal and pushed it up and then... "Get ready, Kira." He said, then he yanked, blood splattering on him, "Ok, now I just..." He heard a snap "...yup it's in, now Kira. Your turn hun." He said cleaning her wound with water before she started stitching.

Violet felt something, but all she could do to react was whimper a little in her daze.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Right," she said and went to work. She grabbed the threaded needle and the pliers and started the first stitch. The wound was bleeding more since the metal had just been pulled out, but the shoelace the she had wrapped around her leg before seemed to be helping a little. Her face was completely focused as she quickly and quietly stitched the wound closed. Her leg throbbed painfully when she shifted her position, but she ignored it. Once she had finish she instantly moved to the other side and started there. Stitch after stitch she closed the wound. "Okay, done," she said after she had finished. She was proud of her stitching job and just hoped she was fast enough. Her hands and jeans were covered with blood, but all she was worried about was Violet.

I stopped falling...Is that a light? She heard something in her head and she made a small noise, unknown on what it was. Her hand moved a little, signaling she wasn't dead. After a minute or two her eyes fluttered open a little, but she didn't do anything else.

"I guess all we can do now is wait..." Axel observed. He moved over until he was kneeling by Violet's head, looking down into her face, "It's going to be alright Violet. We've fixed your leg. You should be better in no time." He explained, even though he knew she might not be able to hear him. Sitting down, Axel shut his eyes and tried not to focus too much on how his day had gone so far. Taking a deep breath he looked over to Kira and Xenmas, "Talk about a rough day eh?" he jested, looking at the two people in front of him, both battered and bruised and covered in blood. "I think we should take a look at your leg now" He went on, addressing Kira "It doesn't look like it's getting much better"

Kira smiled when she saw Violet open her eyes and let out a sigh of relief. She looked at Axel and nodded. "Let's finish dressing Violet's leg first," she said as she wiped her hands on the least dirty part of her jeans. She moved Violet's torn pants out of the way and grabbed the alcohol from the first aid kit. She wet a pad with it and cleaned Violets newly stitched wound. Once she had finished she grabbed some gauze pads and a bandage roll and dressed the wound, lifting Violet's leg on her unbroken one. After she had securely wrapped it she untied the shoelace that was around Violet's leg. "Okay, now let's get this over with," she said jokingly, but in reality she really wasn't looking forward it. She moved away from Violet so that her own leg would be more accessible. She closed her eyes tightly and balled her hands into fists, preparing for the pain. "Just push it back into place," she said turning her head away from the injury.

"Alright, here goes" Axel said, looking down at her leg. He planned out what he was going to do, grabbed the leg, and calmly counted, "1....2..." before he said 3 he began to push the bone back in place as quickly as he could. He felt the bone shift and slide back into place. Once he was done he went ot go and grab the splint that had been made for her, putting it on carefully. "Are you alright?" he asked, concerned. Well that's a stupid question, he thought. Nobody could go through that and feel fine.

Kira gritted her teeth when he grabbed her leg. She tensed, preparing for what was to come. When he pushed the bone back into place a terrible pain shot through her leg and she couldn't stop herself from letting out a pain-filled shriek. When it was finished she felt a few tears roll down her face. She opened her eyes and looked at Axel as he put the splint on her leg. "Y-yeah, thank you for doing that," she said to him with a smile and wiped the tears from her face, leaving a little blood from her hands in their place. "So, how about we fix that arm of yours now?" she asked, looking at his still bleeding arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Axel couldn't help but to laugh a little at how selfless she was being, "You really like helping others don't you?" he asked, still giggling. He looked to his wound. It was a pretty decent sized gash, sure to leave a scar. The area around it, and all the way down his arm looked badly bruised, but it didn't look like anything was broken, at least not enough to hurt more than the rest of his body. He turned to her, "Yeah, I guess it should probably get fixed before it gets infected, or I hurt it some more. Just a sec..." He spread out his shirt underneath him so he didn't have to suffer through lying on the cold floor, and held his arm out enough so that the pain wasn't unbearable, turning it so the wound was facing upwards. "I-I'm ready" he stuttered, not really being too fond of needles being stabbed into him.

At Kira's yell, Violet shifted a little to look at her, wincing only slightly. When she saw Kira was alright she relaxed a little. I need to relax a little..they know what their doing. She watched Axel and reached over with her nearest hand, putting it on his uninjured hand to show him it was okay. It took all her energy to keep her head up, but it kept her from passing out, so she didn't mind.

She shrugged a little and smiled shyly as he laughed. "It's just how I was raised," she told him. She remembered her parents and felt happy that, at least, they were safe. After examining the gash in Axel's arm, she grabbed the needle and pliers and wiped them clean using the alcohol-soaked pad. She gently wiped some of the blood off of his arm as well to make the wound easier to see. She glanced up at him one last time and then started stitching. She tried to work fast but carefully, so that he wouldn't be in pain for too long. She was done within a few minutes, having had a lot of practice that day, and looked up at him to see if he was alright.

Since he dissapeared and no one noticed he practically walked out of the forest and sat down looking at everyone he had his shirt tied around his head and no emotion to his face, his riddled tattoo body mostly taking in eyes but some people preferred his reddish crimson eyes. He didnt speak he just sat looking at everyone he was scanning them and inspecting them, which brought an actual small smile to his face. But in the back of his mind he was thinking how these people might act when someone just walks into there group like that.

While she was stitching up his arm, Axel stared at the roof breathing heavily. He tried not to grip Violet's hand too hard, but his fear of needles wasn't helping him accomplish that. I'm fine with needles, he thought to himself, as long as I'm the one holding them. He hated the feeling he got before the needle went in, the anxiety that coursed through his body. He tried to distract himself by singing the ABC's in his head, which helped a little. Once she finally finished, after what seemed like a lifetime, he breathed a sigh of relief. He tried hard to play it off, as he got up, smiling. He looked down to Violet and mouthed the words, "Thank you" before turning back around to Kira "Well, now that all of our injuries are fixed, I don't believe we've properly met. As you've figured out already, the name's Axel." he winked, holding out his good hand.

Violet noticed movement at the entrance of their little shelter and looked up. Someone new had walked in. She tried to say hi, but ended up whispering "Hhih." She closed her eyes for a moment. That sounded stupid.. She gave a weakish smile that ended up making her look more tired than she was.

He looked at the girl laying down and he smirked as she did her best to make a proper greeting he spoke in a low tone as if not to disturb her " Hello " Nodding to her he returned to his upright sitting position on the floor just continuing to watch the group work this out.

Violet nodded slightly to show her understanding and glanced at Axel and Kira.

Kira laughed lightly at his gesture and smiled. "I'm Kira. It's nice to meet," she said, taking his hand. Suddenly, her head hurt terribly, and she had to let go of Axel's hand so that she could hold it. "Oh right, I forgot about this," she said to herself. Lifting the bandana off of her forehead she reviled a nasty looking gash that was still bleeding. Beginning to feel light headed, she placed one of her hands on the floor to brace herself. With nothing to stop the blood flow a few drops of blood slithered down her face, looking like red tears.

All of Violet's attention turned to Kira as she seemed to falter. "H-hurt.." she mumbled, her voice barely a whisper. Her voice didn't sound her own, but she didn't care. The girl who helped her was still injured, and she didn't like it.

(shit. I wasnt getting alerts.)
V takes Kira by the arm and holds her steady. He whistles when he sees the gash. "That should be fixed." He tears off part of his shirt plus one of the sleeves. he folds up the short sleeve and uses the other cloth to hold it against the gash.