Stranded [IC]

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
I rolled off the metal and onto the sand my legs were in so much pain I tried to get up but it was too much pain they were not broken just a lot of pain.. I dragged my body to the large group and stopped looking up at the tree"is every one who's alive OK " I ask

He held his tongue has a large man held his wound together and Kira started stitching "My...God, that fucking...hurts.." He said as calmly as possible, he moaned and groaned at the pain, he looked and watched as she did what she had to do, "Son of a....*exhaling in and out*....wow.." He said as he stared at the sky is baby sky bluish grey eyes revealed itself to her as he opened his eyes fully to her, when she said that she was done, he was crying, he was flipping out, he was fine. He sat up so the can wrap him up, "Thank you, guys.." He said setting his hand on V's shoulder "When we get back home, I'm buying pints for all of us." He said chuckling, he was worried about his dad but it had to wait. He was unique with his eyes and his dark hair, it was a gift, well that's what his mom would say. "Beautiful isn't it." He said as he looked at the clouds.

Kira took her attention away from Xemnas for a moment, when she heard a new voice coming from behind her. She looked at the new boy and saw the bloodstained shirt he held against his arm. "If you could make sure the gauze pads don't move while we wrap the bandage around him that would help a lot," she told him with a smile. She wanted to make sure the job would be easy enough to do with one hand since he was obviously hurt. "Once we are done with this I can stitch your arm if you need me to," she told him as she got the bandage ready to begin wrapping. She heard the storm approaching and started to move faster. 'We need to get this done before it starts raining,' she thought to herself.

Violet turned to the guy who drug himself up from the beach, blinking again as her vision started to blur over. She was beginning to feel a little dizzy. I need to tell them about the shelter.. She thought to herself as another roll of thunder filled the sky, forked lighting flashing overhead.

Valentine nodded when she asked to help him wrap the bandage around the wound. He held the pads down as she wrapped the bandage around it. "Make sure it's tight." he said, "Wouldn't want it to slip." He had just barely managed to hear the girl whisper about the rain, and looked up. The clouds were dark, and loomed ominously overhead. "We need to make shelter. Is we get caught in the storm, it could be the death of us. We must work quicker." he noted. He looked over at the plane. the back part was mostly intact, enough so that if they could cover the gaping hole where it used to be attached to the rest of the plane, it would make a decent shelter. "We can use the plane." he suggested.

He got up in the middle of them wrapping him up, "I'll be fine, I got it. Tend to his arm, if you don't, his arm will have to be cut off to lessen further infection." He said as he wrapped himself, it was her first time and he could tell just by the way she was putting the gauze and the bandages on him, he looked at Kira with his eyes "Thank you." And then at Valentine "Thank you and stop taking so many steriods, your to damn big." He said and started walking away. He looked at the girl who was just sitting their, and looked like she was weal, he needed to find his bag, it had some 'stuff' they'll need.

Violet rubbed her eyes and moved her leg a little. The nerves had been overworked, so her leg was mostly numb. It started to sprinkle and Violet's eyes grew wide as she watched the ocean, which seemed to grow. It'll cover the beach overnight..I need to...raining... Her thoughts started to jumble themselves and she rubbed her eyes again.

Valentine laughed at his comment. "Not steroids, genetics. Father was pro Russian wrestler, grandfather was in Red Army." He held his hand out to feel the rain as it began sprinkling. "We need to get to shelter, now. I'll carry the leg hurt girl." he kneeled and looked at the girl with the piece of metal in her leg. "What's your name?" he asked her.

Kira was suprized when then boy took the bandages and started wrapping them himself, but she didn't complain. She heard another boom of thunder and looked at the plane. "Yeah, your right," she said to Valentine as she began to gather all of the medical supplies back into the kit. "You need to be careful moving Violet, though," she warned. She looked to the boy with the hurt arm. "I'll sew your arm once we get under some shelter, okay?" She said to him, closing the first aid kit. She tried to stand up using her piece of wood. Her face contorted with pain when she dragged her broken leg off the ground. Suddenly feeling very dizzy she leaned against the tree that they were under. 'Ugh, I almost forgot about my head,' she thought as she tenderly placed a hand on the now soaked bandana.

Rushing to Kira's side as she stumbled, Axel laughed, "You don't seem to be in the best shape yourself. You can use me as support if you want." he said, looking at her lean on the tree. The clouds were rolling in faster, and it didn't look like they had much more time to get to shelter. Even worse, Axel thought, What are we going to eat? The hunger pain in his stomach was beginning to return.

Kira smiled at Axel's offer. "Thanks," she said. She hopped to the side with his good arm and leaned against him rather heavily. She pick up her stick and held it under her arm in case she needed it later. Then, she looked at Violet to make sure that she was doing okay. "Hold on, I need to grab the first aid kit," she said as she carefully bent down using one foot, while hanging onto Axel's hand for support. She noticed the splint that Violet had made with suprise. 'Did she make that for me?' she wondered. "Hey Valentine, can you hand me that splint?" she asked him as the splint was just out of her reach.

It was starting to rain, he walked to some trees that have fallen because of the crash and picked them up and stared walking with them nand dragged the others it had leaves and branches on them that could be used for shelter, it started raining harder, he thew the trees off his shoulder and took off his shirt, and began working for a shelter, he walked kver to the group, "Valentine, and you other guys follow me. See those logs, I need yall to start making a roof for the girls so Kira can perform on Valentine. I'm going to get the rest, ok?" He said as he started walking he grabbed at huge leaf and put it high enough so it can cover Kira and the rest, so they can stay dry "I'll be back.." He said to them, the rain was washing his wound, blood was dripping down his side, he probably shouldn't be doing anything bug his father tought him different. He started walking to the broken tree and plane parts and started back to them. For some his size he has nice body, his muscles burned, he body sore, he always pushed himself, just like his father tought him. He tought him how to survive.

Valentine nodded at her, and handed her the makeshift splint. Violet was obviously too weak to answer, so he didn't bother waiting. "Alright, This is going to hurt, a lot, but not as bad as if the seawater reached you. Come on!" he grunted, hoisting her up. He wouldn't be surprised if she passed out from the pain. He tried to be as careful as possible as he carried her over to what was left of the plane. "Everyone, to the plane!" he yelled, his booming voice loud enough to be heard across the beach, even through the rain, which was slowly driving harder as time passed.

Walking alongside Kira, Axel made his way over to the plane following the man who's name appeared to be Valentine. The rain made it a lot tougher for him to walk, but he kept on going. Without his glasses, and with the rain falling down on him, he had only the scarcest idea of where he was headed, using only the noise Valentine made as he headed to the plane to tell which direction he needed to go in. The rain made his arm ache even more as well, and he was well aware of how much blood he was loosing. That plane had better be close he thought to himself, unable to remember exactly how far the crash site had been.

Violet winced, but nodded, counting between the thunder and lightning silently in her head to keep from passing out. She couldn't feel much, but what she could was enough to make her scream, but she didn't have the energy to. Her head rolled loosely over and the rain splashed onto her face.

Kira limped towards the plane with Axel. She saw him struggling and took some of her weight off of him. "We are almost there," she said encouragingly. She, then, looked at Xemnas who was carrying the logs in from the jungle. "No, wait, stop!" she called to him desperately. "If you move around too much your stitches will come out!" "We will build a shelter later, right now we can just use the plane," she told Xemnas, hoping he would stop.

"A-alright" Axel stuttered. The rain grew harder and harder the closer they got. "I'm not cold, I'm not cold, I'm not cold" Axel repeatedly whispered under his breath to distract him from the fact that the frigid rain was freezing his bare skin. He turned to Kira, "I can't really see w-where we're g-going." he explained. Realizing he might not be the only cold one, he added, "A-are you alright?" At that moment his foot hit something kinda hard and he tripped a little, still maintaining his stance. Looking down, he could see far enough to tell that he'd just stepped on the body of a dead person.

Valentine trudged through the thick rain and wet sand, noting when he passed by the impaled man he was laying next to not even a hour ago. He was being blinded by the driving wind and rain, but could still see the colors of the plane ahead. "Just... a bit... further, now." he muttered. He let loose a sigh of relief when he finally made it inside, and set the girl on the floor of the aircraft, as gently as he possibly could. He stood back over at the entrance of the plane, and waved his arms, acting as a beacon to the others. He looked down, already the water had risen considerably. "Come on!!" he bellowed, his voice harsh and gravelly.

He just stood their looking at her and dropped the logs and nodded once at her, looking into her eyes as he walked to her, and saw her leg, and looked at Valentine, "You need to carry her with her leg up, so she can keep pressure it, it's infected. Like this." He said he grabbed her and held her leg up and wrapped his a piece of his shirt around it to keep it in place, but saw the part of the ship was closed in, he set her back to Valentine and walked over to a door the seem to lead inside, he grabbed it and yanked and tore the door right off it's bolts, he motioned everyone inside and stood their, he saw some of the bodies that laid inside and pulled some out, his body ached but didn't care, he kept going he got them all out and sat outside in the rain, 'Why did this happen to us.." He said as he stood their next to a blazing fire that didn't burn out at all. "Why!" He screamed, "Whhyyyyyy!" He screamed again and stared into the misty land covered with debris and rubble.

The mountain of a man looked at Xemnas with a look of scorn. "Hey, quit being a dramatic little bitch. We can save the philosophy until after we have tended our wounds." he was rather annoyed, and ran out to help Kira. He could see she was limping badly, leg was probably broke. "Hang on, Kira, this will hurt, but will be faster." he said, and picked her up, holding her good leg and upper body, while her broken leg sort of just dangled.