Stranded [IC]

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Valentine stood and brushed the sand from the back of his suit. Looking around he saw a few people, more survivors of the crash. "At least I'm not alone." he said, slightly sarcastic. Holding onto his side to stop the bleeding, he walked over to the others. He made it to a small group over by a tree, in the shade. He recognized a few of the faces. In his line of work, you had to be wary of everyone, everywhere. "You look like you could use help." he said, to the coughing girl. "Anything I could do?" he asked the general assembly of people.

Violet finally stopped coughing after a few minutes. She rubbed her eyes and took a deep breath before addressing the newcomer, not sitting up, but resting her head on her hand and trying to speak, her voice diminishing and cracking worse. "I-I d-don't know.." She stuttered. It took her a second to realize why her voice was so bad, she could taste it on the back of her tongue. Saltwater.. She swallowed another bout of coughs. "N-name?" She asked.

Kira looked up at him, grateful for the help. "Yes, if you could look in the plane for a needle and thread and some cloth," she told him, "I know it probably won't be the easiest thing to find, but I need something to sew her wound closed once I pull the metal out." She looked back at the girl with a worried expression. 'She must have swallowed some seawater,' she thought after she heard the girl cough."If you could hurry-" she stopped herself when she noticed the man was holding his side. "Oh, you're hurt too," she realized and looked at him with concern.

The massive man nodded at the coughing girl. "Valentine Korbotsky. And You are... in need of fresh water. Here, drink this." he said, pulling a small flask from his jacket and handing it to her. "Ocean water is bad for throat. Makes it hard to breathe, much less talk." He was thirsty himself, but this girl obviously needed it more. The massive man looked at the other girl. "Is just scratch. I'll return with supplies." he said, and set the flask in the first girls lap. He turned and jogged towards the wreckage, determined to find the med-kit.

Violet shook her head and thunder rolled distantly overhead. Wait... An idea came to her mind. Rain means water..water means ponds, lakes, creeks..that makes the trees grown... She figured they could gather water once everyone was a little better. She looked back up at the tree and a leaf fell down beside her and she started to speak. "L-Leaf for c-cloth?" She said quietly.

Kira looked at the leaf besides her. "No, I don't think a leaf would make the best bandage," she said kindly. "If he can't find any bandages then I'll just use my sweater, the important thing that we need is a needle and thread." Staring at the leaf gave her an idea and shifted her gaze to look into the jungle. "We might be able to find some plants that can be used as medicine, though," she said hopefully. She didn't know much about medicinal herbs or how to find them, but maybe someone else here did.

Violet suddenly remembered her hoodie. "Sleeve...cut." She said, lifting her arm. "S-sit up." She said quietly, pushing herself against the tree to force herself to sit up. She looked over to where the captain's son sat. She pointed. "What about h-him?"

His family kept popping in and out of his head, trying to reach for them, his body flexing in and out, flinchin. He wanted to wake up, his body was cold, he thought it was water or something but he was actually bleeding out from his side, he didn't know, everything was intacted but he was losing blood, he could still hear voice but he couldn't move...'Am I dead?' He said to himself in his head.

Violet tilted her head a little. "C-captain son.." She mumbled, recognizing him again, forgetting she'd seen him earlier. She glanced over at V, who was pulling someone out of the ocean. "Th-there's s-s-someone else. Trees." She stuttered after another moment, remembering the voice calling out.

Kira looked worried when Violet sat up. "Try not to move too much," she said gently. She looked to where she pointed and saw the unconscious, bleeding boy for the first time. She quickly made her way over to him grimacing as pain shot through her leg. She had been too focused on Violet to notice him, but now that she saw his injury she knew she had to act fast. She pulled her sweater off over her head, revealing her now stained camisole. Then bunching the sweater up, she pressed it against the wound in an effort to stop the bleeding. 'Shit,' she thought as her hands became covered with blood.

Valentine made it over to the wreckage, large pieces of shrapnel and other bits of the plane sticking out of the sand. He laughed to himself as he thought of how the scene reminded him of old ruins of civilizations long past. He climbed into what was left of the back of the plane, and began searching around. He found a medical kit, and looked inside. Fully stocked, with cloth bandages and stitching supplies, along with rubbing alcohol and scissors. He placed a large Band-Aid on his own injury, and made his way back over to the small group. "Found it. It has everything needed to help her wound." he set the small, yellow case beside the girl who asked for it.

He felt pressure on his wound which made him jump and grab her hand and opened his eyes and looked a her, "M-M-My da-a-ad..." He said looking at her, she looked about his age, but seemed younger, he held her hand in his, he was bleeding really fast,"I have to.....find my dad.." He said as he tried to get up but didn't work "Oh god, that hurts....I need to get up.." He looked behind him and saw the others and a girl that looked familiar, then back at her "I'm Xemnas..." He said still holding his hand.

"I'm Kira and don't worry we will find your dad once we fix you up, okay?" she said to him as calmly as she could. "Now, I'm going to need you to stay still for a bit, can you do that?" she spoke like she would to a small child. Using one hand, she opened the first aid kit and rummaged through it until she found the suture. Continuing to put pressure on the boy's cut, she managed to thread the needle. "Okay, now when I take the sweater off I'm going to need you to hold the wound closed so I can sew it," she said to Valentine. She had never done this before but had seen her father sew cuts closed a few times. She took a deep breath. "Ready?" She asked Valentine.

The large man kneeled down, readying his massive hands to hold the wound closed. He had done this a few times and was not afraid of a little blood on his hands. As Kira pulled off the sweater and removed the shard, he pinched the wound closed so she could sow it back together. He hoped she knew what she was doing...

Violet watched for a little while as they attended to the son. After a little bit she glanced behind the tree she was against and then back at her leg. She knew she couldn't go anywhere for now, but maybe she could help. She picked up a few sticks from the ground and started making a splint, using string that she tore off her hoodie's frayed sleeve. She managed to make a splint for the Kira. "There." She mumbled, setting it beside her. The sky rumbled omniously again and it darkened a little, threatening a storm.

Kira started right away. She couldn't afford to hesitate; the boy had lost too much blood already. The first stitch was the hardest. The skin was tougher than she had expected it to be. After the first couple stiches, though, she got the hang of it. Trying to mimic her father, she carefully brought the curved needle through the boy's skin, using the pliers. She proceeded to go down the cut, knotting each stitch securely before moving on to the next one. After a few minutes she had finished. It wasn't pretty, bit it would do the job. She let out a breath of relief and nodded to Valentine as a sign that he could let go. The wound was still bleeding but much less then it was before. She wiped the blood that coated her hands onto her jeans before reaching back into the first aid kit to get some alcohol to clean the wound. She took a clean pad and soaked it before dabbing it against the newly stitched wound. 'This probably stings,' she thought as she watched the boy's reaction. Once she had finished cleaning it, she took some gauze pads and placed them on the cut. She then took a bandage roll and looked at Valentine. "Can you help me wrap this around him so the gauze pads will stay in place?" she asked him.

Last edited by a moderator:
As he walked further up the beach, the leaf pressed against his arm doing little to stop the bleeding, he heard voices up ahead. "People!" He peered forwards trying to see any form of movement, but everything far away appeared as a fuzzy blur. "My glasses. Where are my glasses?" He began to look around the ground desperately for a while before realizing that it was pointless and that they were probably either lost at sea or broken somewhere. Continuing to walk ahead, he looked over to the plane crash and at all of the people lying on the ground, most dead. But a few had traveled away from the crash and looked like they were tending to wounds. He looked closer to see that one girl had a sweater near her. Realizing his stupidity, Axel muttered "I could have used my shirt!" He dropped the blood stained leaf he was using on the ground and proceeded to take off his shirt, experiencing some difficulty as he lifted it over his head with one hand so he didn't have to move the area his wound was on. Once it was off, he placed it against his arm and continued walking. "That's a lot better now." He looked down at his shirt as it soaked up blood. As he got closer to the people, he saw that all of them had been injured in some way. He walked over to a girl sitting underneath a tree, looking down at her wounds, staring at the piece of metal in her leg. "Wow that looks pretty bad. The name's Axel. Do you know if there's any medical supplies around here?" He asked, eager to help.

Violet looked up at Axel and shrugged. "V-violet." She mumbled and then pointed to Kira. "s-supplies."

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking behind him, he saw another girl tending to the wounds of an injured boy, "All right, thanks" He turned away from her and began to walk towards Kira, Man she must have been really shook up by the plane crash.... He though to himself. Standing behind Kira, Axel watched as she performed first aid on the man in front of her, "Hmmm, fascinating. You seem to know what your doing, is there any way I could help?" He asked politely. My arm might be a little bit of an obstacle, but that doesn't mean I can't still help those who are worse off.

Violet watched as Axel moved off. Lightning flashed and her attention jumped to the sky. "R-rain." She said aloud, knowing that's what was coming next. We need a shelter.. She looked over to the wreckage of the plane. If we worked together, we could make a shelter and move everyone there..