Stranded [IC]

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
((it's okay))

Violet watched him carefully, worried about Kira.

As he finished with everything he just got up and left and sat by himself. He didn't want be a burden to anyone, so he left, he was good at that, never thought anyone wanted him around. He just chuckled as everyone talked and thanked each other and just tilted his head down, and looked at his hands then out a window. The rain flowing doing like a shower running. And just stared.

His arm felt a lot better, but he was still cold without his shirt, which laid in a clump on the floor, tattered and covered in blood. Even worse his stomach pains were growing, and he yearned for something to eat, along with something to drink. He was just thinking about places he could find food when his thoughts were interrupted at the sight of the gash on Kira's forehead. "Hmmm...." Axel observed the gash for a brief moment, taking note on the severity of the wound. "With a wound like that, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a concussion."After the man was done wrapping her head back up, he moved closer looking into her eyes to check if they were dilated, "Sorry if I'm invading personal space" he apologized, trying to get a good look. While observing he asked her, "Say, can you remember how you got that wound, or the events that preceded it? Do you have any recollection of the plane crash?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira thought back and tried to remember. "No..." she realized. "I remember getting on the plane and why I was on it, but after that nothing," she told him. "I woke up in the plane with my head against the broken seat in front of me so I just sort of figured it out from there," she said closing one eye because of the headache. "I'm pretty sure I have a concussion..." she admitted. "Right after I woke up I vomited and I've been feeling dizzy a lot," she informed them. "I'm sure it's just a mild one though, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to concentrate when I was stitching all those cuts," she concluded. "The cut on my head will probably have to be stitched, though, and I won't be able to do it myself..." Her voice trailed off slightly. Her exhaustion was starting to get the best of her, but she forced herself to stay awake.

Xemnas got up and walked over to Kira, "I'll do that for you. I've done all my life. My taught me when I was 8. So I can do it with my eyes closed and in my sleep." He said grabbing the kit and some water. "Here lay in my lap, and I'll stitch it up for you." He said looking st her. He didn't know why he got up but he did she was probably going fo say no and let the others do it like before, which always happens too him.

"Okay, just please keep your eyes open," she joked as she laid her head down on his lap. She stared up at the ceiling of the plane with tired eyes. She might have fallen asleep if it wasn't for the pain she knew was coming. She closed her eyes, so that she wouldn't have to watch the needle coming towards her and dug her nails into her good leg in preparation for the pain. "Whenever you're ready," she told him as she waited for the needle to go through her skin.

He was surprised when she said yes and laid down, he laid both his legs out for her to grab "Squeeze both of my legs and just stare into my eyes, and see if you can see the difference between the two." He said with his sky baby bluish greys eyes that was gentle then ever. He grabbed the needle and the thread and looked at her "Relax...and just concentrate on my eyes." He said and began stitching her head, his eyes concentrated, you can see a red color cover part of his eye but anyone could miss it if they didn't pay close attention. "Don't tense too much or it'll hurt worse." He said with a warning.

Violet relaxed a little as they started stitching her up. She'll be okay.. She thought, her first reaction of the gash fading away. She hated this..seeing people hurt. They were 2 days out from their destination, no one would no they had crashed. Even if they did, this island wasn't on the map.. She thought, watching the group.

Kira hesitated for a moment. She didn't want to hurt him by squeezing his leg, but once he started stitching she couldn't help it. She dug her nails into his leg hard enough so that, if it wasn't for his pants, he would have probably been bleeding. She gritted her teeth and tried her hardest not to tense up, but it was difficult. Listening to what he said, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at his. Once she noticed the red patch she opened her eyes further and stared at it curiously. She loosened her grip on his leg and felt herself relax as her focus left the pain and went to the red patch in his eye. 'How strange,' she thought. When he had finished, she tilted her head slightly as she looked up at him. "Why is there a red patch in your eye?" she inquired.

He put the stuff up and grabbed a dry cloth, and got it up and started cleaning her face because it was bleeding, "Well I take after my ancient ancestors, when my parents had me they saw my eyes which were sky baby bluish grey eyes buy when I got to the age of 4 they noticed something different about my eyes so they took me to the doctors and they doctor told them that it's very very rare and unique for anyone at my age or during this time and age to have what I have so, my mom just calls me gifted and special and my dad just thought I was super human." He said as he chuckled and finished cleaning her face and head "Their, now that's better now." He said smiling at her and looking into her eyes, "I say, that is the best I've done." He said as he grabbed a broken glass and showed her through it "See. What do you think?"

V sits in the background. He speaks up. "Perhaps we should find a source of food and fresh water. Maybe something to protect us from wild animals?

Kira laughed as he held the glass in front of her. It reminded her of what someone would say after they just did your makeup or something. Sitting up, she peered at her reflection. She brought her hand up and touched the stitches, flinching a little as she did so. "It's great, thank you," she told Xemnas. Turning to V, she said, "Yeah, we should put some containers outside to catch the rain water. Also, don't they usually keep the food in the back of the airplane? Maybe we can find some in here." She then let out a sneeze. "It's pretty cold in here," she realized glancing at the shirtless Axel. 'I wish I still had my sweater. If I did then I could give it to Axel, but I left it by the tree,' she mentally cursed herself for not grabbing it. "The wood is probably too wet now, but it would help to, somehow, start a fire," she finished.

Backing up until he was beside Violet, he kept a close eye on her to ensure she was recovering properly. Looking down at her, smiling, he offered, "If you need anything, just tell me, OK? The last thing we want is for you to try and get something and hurting yourself further" At the mention of food, he turned his attention towards the man, clapping his hands together, and commenting, "Yes! We should get something to drink and eat. I'm starving." His stomach rumbled as he said that. Still glancing towards Violet, he got up and started to salvage some of the drier fire wood, arranging it in a tipi shape. Outside the rain was making as much noise as ever, showing little sign of giving up."Maybe we should send someone out there, to see if the horizon is visible." he suggested.

Violet smiled weakly and nodded slightly. She didn't understand why she felt so tired..Maybe it's because I was half-drowned when I woke up.. She thought. When Axel mentioned someone going out, she remembered something. What time is it? What time did we crash? She glanced at the wood. Fire..fire! She mumbled "Fire.." and reached into her pocket, pulling out her knife which had a fork, 2 blades, flint, and a mirror. She dropped the knife beside Azel.

He got up, "I'll go look for them. I've been out in something like this." He said as he looked around the plane and saw a flashlight on the floor and flicked it on and off, he was also going out their to find his bag. He looked at Violet, "Get some rest. I'll be back after a while." He said as he opened the wooden door that he made and closed it.

It was pouring down, lightning were dancing in the clouds "Beautiful.." He said and flipped out his blade and started walking, and started searching "I need to find my bags."

V looks at kira when she says she is cold. He picks his jacket up off the ground and hands it to her. "Here. Take this."

Kira smiled at V. "Thank you, but I think Axel needs it more than I do," she said glancing at the shirtless boy. She was cold but at least she had a shirt. Compared to her, Axel must have been freezing. She brushed her wet hair out of her face and looked at pile of wood that would soon be a fire. 'Once the fire's going we can find some containers to catch the rain water and, hopefully, some food,' she thought to herself. She hated not being able to use her leg; it made her feel so useless. She stifled a yawn. There was still too much to do before she could sleep.

He walked and walked, seeing parts of the flame on fire and some of the people in different places but some in different pieces, he just walked slowly. He heard a twig break, he shut his light off and turned, then a tree started falling his way, he looked and jumped out of the way, "Nice try mother nature." He said and got up and walked further away, he saw some bags and rushed to them he looked through them and sighed in relief, "Found you." He said with a smile, he but his backpack on and his other bag on as well, and kept walking, his day was going well after all.

He looked around at the contraption and said " I could probably make weapons out of some metal scraps...and vines..yeah definatly " He rubbed his chin as he looked around for what he could work with that would help them out with protecting themselves and hunting.

Violet turned her head, looking at the top of the part of the plane. She listened to the sound of the rain, finding it strangely comforting. They were on a strange island, in strange circumstances, but the rain was the same as it was back home.