Storybook

Status
Not open for further replies.
He follows for once not wearing his top hat he had it at his sides

she looked at him he looked cut with out his hat. she was shock at her thought. "well this is my hole yours" she said in the home was just a bed and webs dust

"Cozy" he said he still has his hat in his hand

Sleepy laughed "sometimes hater you say funnest things"

"mmm have you heard from tink" he said looking at the floor

no not really i just awaken a few ments then heard someone scream" she said then looked over to him "why ask is wrong?"

"I was just wondering she seemed pretty mad the last time i say her" he said and put his top hat back on

humm oh was it hook again" she asked "i just wonder when Tink just say she loves him then play 'I hate you'" she sighed then coverd her mouth "please dont tell tink or Hook i told you this please"

"I won't" hatter said bowing his head slightly he was mad after all and he did not if he would tell

Sleepy blushd at his bow "hater your making me blush please dont bow" she said

" I'm sorry" he said looking like a lost puppy

She sighed "whats wong Hater you look lost" she said with worrie in her eyes

He looked up at her and ran his hand across his top hat saying "Its just this world sleep" he said

what do you mean this world there many worlds to me hater. the sleep world the daydream world the real world." she said with a smile.

"I miss wonderland sleep, hook misses neverland even though he wont admit it i can see the lost look in his eyes" he said lowly

"Oh well you not the only one then everyone miss home" she said "well tink i dont know she never talks about home" she said with a sad look.

"My hat is the only way back but it does not work" he said

she looked at him with wonder. "oh well sorry it never worked" she said with a small smile she sat down and pulled her knees to her chest and put her hand down on to it.

"Its fine" he said "I better check on hook he might be trying to kill peter again" then left the house leaving a small tea cup behind

Sleepy smiled and picked up the tea cup. "hater" she said sotfly to her self. she put it under her bed to keep.

Tink was in her home with a frown. Hook that guy hes a jerk but why do i like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.