Storybook

Status
Not open for further replies.
His eyes were blood shot as he looked into hers "Its fine i wont even though he is my friend" he said smiling

Im sorry if i made you cry or something" she said with a small smile. she got up and hold onto her arm wich hurts.

"Its not you its charming " he said as he looked down at her hand

you mean cheting Chraming?" she asked him "no princess likes him even Sleepy thinks hes gross and ugly and yeah" she srugges

He nods remembering what he said back in the hall to him

if you need to pertand your mad at me now so Hook dose not think something up" she smiles then frowns

"Ok" he said and punched tink in the face as hook walked out the building

"Fucking Ass You hurt my hand and now you punch me fuck" she growlld at him then notice Hook.

"Calm down hatter" hook said as he reached them "We dont want someone having to check in on you everyday again" he said in a mocking tone even though he knew it hurt him

"thanks ass" she said then got up to leave. "why am I in love with an Idoit" she yelled hoping he wouldnt get who she ment

Hatter walked down the road slightly just outiside sleeps house and sat in the middle of the road drinking tea. Hook had gone back to his ship for the night

sleepy wocken up with wonder she had a wired feeling someone out side. but as she awaken the magic in haters hat disapperd

Hatter still sitting in the middle of the road yelled out as his hat lost magic.

sleepy ran out to see Hater. "Hater are you alright" she ran over to him she was waering her tank top and jeans

He looked up and said " im fine " clearlry he was not though he was sitting on the road drinking tea

"Hater your not fine your in the middle of the road come on you need to sleep alright" she said with a smile. "If you want I can take you home we dont need your father tring anything stupid like last time making people come see you everyday" she said shaking her head.

"I dont want to go its so lonely " he said taking a sip from the tea

then why dont you ummm hang out with hook?" she asked not really happy she said that but hay she tired and her house is really messy with dust and everything

"Hook went back to his ship and i get sea sice easlily" he said now standing up and looking at sleep

well um you umm can hng out with me i gusse just so you know its dusty and theres spiters" she said with a small smile then turns away from him and walk to her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.