Storybook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatter continued to walk his hands in his pocket he walked past tinks house with the intention to meet hook near it.

Hook walked fast hoping not to be late meeting hatter

Tink notice Hater walking by her home. "Hey hater wheres you tea cup?" she called out to him when she notice he he didnt have tea with him. it was late at night so someone yelled at her. "you stupid You liar" she called out to The boy who cried wolf who lived next door. he huffed and closed his window. "i so hope the wolf kills you one day."

"Oh i left it at sleeps house" he said relaxed he stood outside her house waiting for hook and sighed as he saw him coming up the street.

OH well tell her when you see her I may need her at the shop." and with that she closed her window and moved away so hook didnt see her.

"Why are we meeting outside tinks" hook asked the hatter who mearly raised his shoulders not wanting to get into a fight

Tink hidd under her window and tried to hear what the boys where saying. she could only get out a few words.

"I like her but she is to attached to peter" hook said looking at her house

"mmm better luck killing him next time, old friend" hatter said

she wonder what he mant she and like. "god i wish I could hear better." she said out loud but she knew the boys wouldnt beable to hear her.

"Maybe arrows im sure robin has some spare" hatter said knowing not to put these thoughts into hooks head but he found it fun so he continued

she opened her window and yelled out "YOU TWO NOT BE TRYING TO KILL PATER AGAIN" she blued peroving she was essdroping. "oh dear" she said with a blush. she then closed her window and ran away from the scaen and into her bed to hid.

"Are you spying on us tink" hatter said his head tilted to the side "Lets go see robin hatter" hook said to annoy tink

"good that was embbarsing but i nees to see what there up to" she walked to the window and opend it and turned into a small fairy once more and want to follow hook and hater.

They both walked over to robins house and knocked the door waiting for him to answer

Tink was far not far behind them she hoped Robin didnt see her.

Robin opended the door and said" hello" to hook and just blanked hatter

"We need some arrows" hook said and walked inside hatter followed him into robins house

Tink followed and almost missed getting in to the house. and luckly Robin didnt notice her.

"You need this" robin said handing him a pure black arrow with a four sided tip

Tink just watched them from her hidding spot next to some bottles of who knows what.

Status
Not open for further replies.