Storybook

Status
Not open for further replies.
He punched peter and walked away back to his ship not talking to her

Hatter was left standing here and he look around wondering what to do

hater would you tell me the truth or would i have to follow Hook?" he now was talking to hater

"em i need to go make tea" he said not wanting to answer because he did not know

Hook stormed onto his pirate ship avoiding any eye contact or talking with his crew

Tink huffed and looked at pan "dont look at me and by the way i would ask" pan said rubing his jaw

Hook walked down to his cabin and locked the door not wanting anyone to come in

Hatter walked back to his large home and walked inside quickly to avoid being seen by anyone

Tink nodd and flys over to hooks home. she flyed over to Hooks Cabin she didnt want to be rude oor in her human form. "Hook im coming in even if you dont want me too" and with that she turned small and fle throw a small crack in the door.

His feet were on his desk and he was leaning back on his chair " what do you want tink" he said like he had forgot about the whole thing

"you know what" she said with a pout she turned back in to her human form and put her hand on her hip.

"What?" he said spinning a knife in his fingers

Omg hook stop playing games do you like me" she yelled

"As a friend yes" he said knowing it was not the answer she wanted

she huffed "no do you like me like me not as a friend dumb wit" she snapped she was almost in tears

"No need to cry tink" he said looking at her

"well what other thing is there to do when you like someone and he may not like you back" she yelled and with that she turned around and when to leave.

" never come back on my ship" he yelled at her

Fuck you Hook funch you" she yelled back and slamd the door close. she was crying now and the crew saw they didnt laugh or say anything just watched as she just stand there in frount of the closed door bettween he and hook

He poured himself a drink still angry at tink he was trying to be nice

"Stupid Hook" she said to herself and moved away from the door. in anger and in tears.

Hatter headed back to his house forgetting all about the tea cup at sleeps

Tink walks back to her home to rist it was now Middnight she had a long day and she didnt want to cry in front of people. as she got home she throw her favorite Ranch out the window not really caring if anyone steals everything in her shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.