Stolen [AllOurPrettySongs & DoughGuy]

"Can I give you something to remember me by? Perhaps a fractured collarbone?" Addison asked, her tone suggesting she thought a misplaced collarbone would be a perfect parting gift.

"Only if I can give the same, for it sounds like the perfect gift." Justin replied, a sly smile on his lips, "I wouldn't want you to feel left out."

"You know, most guys would offer a kiss. Or maybe some chocolates. You're not like other guys, though, huh? Shame."

Addison stood then, careful not to pull against her chain and alert Justin to her plan to weaken. Quickly, she glanced at the base of the chain, where it connected to the wall with a small plate. It shifted a little as she did, though not too noticeably.

"O h I didn't know you were into 'most guys' Addison, I thought you'd like someone unique." Justin's smile turned into a smirk, "If you pucker up I'll give you a nice, big , wet one to celebrate our time together." He raised his hand to his lips and then blew her a kiss. He didn't notice the shifting chain, yet.

Addison scowled as she crossed her arms. "Nah, you look like you'd be a terrible kisser. One of those guys who thinks they got style or some shit."

She rolled her eyes, clearly trying to antagonize him. A lot of men got quite upset when their skills were called into question.

"Guess you'll never know." Justin replied with a wink, showing his ability to brush off any insult. "Of course I might change my mind if you ask nicely"

"Please Justin, it's so important to me that I get a kiss from you." Addison replied in a scathing monotone, her expression blank. It was as uninterested as she could possibly be. Though, admittedly as the time went by, she was starting to appreciate that he wasn't all that bad looking and, compared to her former captors, was quite pleasant.

Addison grimaced slightly at the thought. She knew about Stockholm Syndrome - this had to be a perfect example of it.

"Oh Addison where's the feeling? The emotion? I'm afraid I can't give you a kiss for that." Justin put on a look of mock disappointment in response to Addison's words. Though if he was entirely truthful with himself there might've been some actual disappointment in there, buried very deep. Their verbal sparring, while borne from dislike for each other, was entertaining in its own way. She was the kind of girl he could appreciate.

"No wonder you don't have a girlfriend - aside from the obvious - you make it so difficult," Addison gave a theatrical sigh and threw her hands into the air in a resigned gesture. She stepped closer to him, as far as the chain would allow. "Girls aren't interested in the boy playing hard to get. Leave the games to us."

"No wonder you don't have a boyfriend, you're far too easy to get. Gotta step up your game girl." Justin replied with a wink. He took a step closer to her as well but remaining just out of arm's reach as if teasing her. Though if she were to launch herself at him she might be able to get him around the waist.

Addison opened her mouth in faux shock. "Did you just call me easy? I ought to kick your arse just for that, never mind the other stuff." She wasn't really very offended though still did want to rough Justin up, if only a bit. He deserved it for kidnapping her in the first place.

"Oh Addison, why don't you spank my arse instead and teach me a lesson." Justin replied, "I've been a bad boy obviously." He turned around and took a step backwards into her range, providing her with an inviting target and wondering if she would have the balls to take it. If she did whack him with her hand he would be quite surprised, and if she kicked him he wasn't sure how he would react yet.

Addison narrowed her eyes at the bold move and weighed up her options and the consequences each would have. She was still for a few moments, torn before lifting her leg and giving Justin a small push with her foot, not enough to topple him but enough to make him move slightly.

"Idiot." Addison muttered.

Feeling a small push on his rear Justin stepped forward and turned around to face Addison, a small smirk on his face at her muttered insult. She hadn't been completely ball-less, but neither had she gone through with it. "Playing safe? And here I thought you were a bad girl to match how you look."

Addison scowled before stepping forward as far as she could, her chained leg out behind her. She grabbed at the front of Justin's shirt, dragging him closer with surprising strength. When he was close, she closed the distance and kissed him.

It was short and without much emotion. Addison pulled away and let go of his shirt. "Now piss off."

Justin was taken completely by surprise as Addison pulled him in for the kiss. He didn't even have time to think about returning it or not before it was over and she was dismissing him. One of his eyebrows rose as he looked at her, confusion plain on his face. But without a word he turned and walked up the stairs to the living room, sparing her one more glance before he disappeared. Upstairs he closed the door behind himself then sat on the couch, wondering what the hell had just happened.

Addison stood silently for what seemed like hours. At first, she was sure of her motives; to prove a point. But now she couldn't remember what the point had been, nor if it made any sense. Turning around again, she was determined to instead turn her attention to more important things - namely, pulling the chain free.

Addison sat down, facing the wall, and closed both hands around the chain. She pulled as she also brought her leg close to her body, adding stress on the plate connected to the wall. She pulled again, her muscles screaming in protest as the plate seemed to give from the wall a few inches. Progress.

Shaking his head Justin stood up and looped the chain through the handles of the door but didn't lock it. It would be impossible to open from the inside without breaking the door down and he would hear that. He then headed into the bedroom. What had she been thinking? Was it some ploy to get him off guard? If so it had worked. Maybe it was just serious Stockholm Syndrome messing with Addison's head. Whatever it was he needed to get it out of his head and focus on the job at hand. Sleeping might help that, it was dark outside. Dropping onto the mattress Justin was soon asleep.

About a half hour had passed since Addison had continued her work on the chain. She was now exhausted but was proud that the plate was now sticking out from the wall by about ten centimetres. She crawled over to it and laid in front, in case Justin came in and saw it while she was sleeping.

It was awkward to sleep while chained and not at all comfortable on the hard floor but she soon managed to fall into a light slumber with her arms cushioning her head.

The moon slowly moved across the sky as the pair slept. As it passed directly overhead of the farmhouse a car's headlights came into view down the road. Those headlights then very quickly turned off as the occupants spotted the farmhouse. The car moved forward much more slowly in the dark and eventually pulled over on the opposite side of the road from the house. Two men got out of it and stealthily crossed the road. One gestured to the other and they split up, each going around one side of the house. Meeting up around the back they saw the hidden car and nodded at each other.

A sound had woken Justin. He blinked his eyes and rubbed them with his hand to wipe the sleep from them. He was confused but could feel his body was alert, subconsciously reacting to something. Holding himself still he listened, but it was his eyes that caught the shadowy figure moving past the bedroom window. His mind was suddenly burning, they had been found. Slipping off the bed he padded through the small house and opened the lone door. His knife was in his hand and he held it up and ready to strike. He circled around the house to the right where he had seen the shape.

Behind the house one of the men went back around to the front, going around the left way. He made it to the door without incident and opened it up, wary that it was unlocked. It didn't take him long to spot the chained up basement door and realise the house was empty. Pulling out his own knife he removed the chains and descended into the basement. With the light still on he could see there was a lone occupant in the room, a girl chained up to the wall. "Addison? It's me Liam, your father sent us." he whispered urgently.

The other stayed behind, looking over the car for any clues. It was locked but that was only a temporary obstacle as he crouched down and pulled out a lockpick. Working quickly he soon had the door open and stood back up. It was only that motion that saved him, as he saw Justin's approaching form from the corner of his eye. Spinning around desperately he tried to pull out his own weapon as the gangster lunged forward, stabbing for the man's stomach. The pair went down together as they grappled for the blade.