Stolen [AllOurPrettySongs & DoughGuy]

Addison had the air knocked out of her as she was knocked to the ground and a heavy mass landed on top of her. She struggled to breathe as she weakly struggled.

"Get the fuck off of me!" She wheezed hoarsely, her hands trapped beneath her own body.

Finding the bottle in his pocket Justin quickly spun the lid off the bottle, not caring that it bounced away somewhere, he'd find it later. Leaning down he whispered in Addison's ear, "Let's just see what happens next time Jacques visits." Then he brought the open bottle directly under her nose and held it there until her struggling stopped. Once she did he took his arm off her neck and got off of her. Placing the bottle where he wouldn't knock it over he picked her up and carried her back down into the basement where he immediately chained her up. Then he switched off the basement light and left to go to the kitchen, closing the door behind him so she'd wake up in darkness.

Addison awoke some time later with a now familiar headache. Opening her eyes, she found herself in darkness. She guessed that she was back in the basement as she felt the chain around her ankle and smelled the dust that coated everything.

"Get the fuck down here!" Addison yelled, infuriated. "You stupid fuck!" She kicked at something, not entirely sure what it was though it made her leg ache. She cursed again before sitting down.

Up in the kitchen Justin was sitting at the table, crunching on some snacks and playing on his phone again. He heard her shouting through the floor and sighed, seemed his quiet time was over. He was tempted to wait upstairs for a long time and see what the darkness did to her. But it was a little much even for him, he had calmed down since her escape. Direct contact with the bottle had knocked her out for an hour and evening was soon approaching. Getting up he walked into the living room and opened up the basement doors, then descended down the steps.

Addison looked away as light filtered through the open door. As her eyesight adjusted, she glared at the outline of Justin. "You know, you could have broken my ribs. I'm not a damned linebacker."

Justin walked down the steps in silence, ignoring Addison's glare and seemingly ignoring her words. He put the basement light back on then walked up to her, stopping just out of her reach. "I told you not to escape. You're lucky I didn't break your legs afterwards as a lesson. Try again and I will, while you're awake." His voice was calm like normal but there was a definite cold edge to it that hadn't been there before. It appeared he was getting very serious about things now.

Addison sighed, seemingly feeling resigned from the situation. "Why don't you just kill me? Either way, my father isn't backing off. He won't just stop what he's doing because some punk nicked his daughter. You think you're the first to do this? You're sorely mistaken,"

She looked down at her still bound hands, turning them over so the palms faced upwards, inspecting the now scabbed over nail indents. "I'm not threatening you. I'm not trying to scare you. I'm just telling you straight. If you're going to kill me, then kill me. I'm tired."

She looked up at Justin with a genuine look of sadness in her eyes. Addison loved her father but, somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that if push came to shove and she was caught in the crossfire, her father would let her die.

Not the first to do this, her father doesn't back off, but she was still alive somehow. That combination worried Justin. If her father came after him hard he could be in trouble here on his own. He would have to keep an eye out, maybe a call to the boss to see how things were going on the surface. There was only a few hours left before the first of the demands needed to be met.

He was caught off guard by the look of sadness in her eyes, seeing no hint of deceit in them. "It's not my call to make." he replied, the coldness gone from his voice. He'd follow his orders, he wasn't going to go against them and kill her. And she could be wrong, her father might come through after all. And even if it was to kill a tied up hostage, killing someone in a brawl was different ... if he was ordered to kill her he would, but not on his own, he couldn't do that.

He shook his head, "Its almost evening, do you want anything in particular to eat?"

The look was soon gone from Addison's eyes, replaced with the usual cross between disdain and irritation, nixed with something else unidentifiable. She shrugged, looking down at her hands once again.

"Are you going to eat with me, or am I going to be left in the dark again?"

"I'll leave the light on from now on." Justin replied replied, then pulled out his knife, "Hold out your hands." he said. If they were going to eat she'd need them free. He quickly cut the bonds this time, no teasing with the knife this time. "You can have ham again, or there's steaks and greens. Bread, maybe some eggs." he spoke as he worked.

"I don't care, whatever." Addison responded simply. She was clearly not paying a whole lot of attention to the conversation at hand, opting instead to remain somewhat within her own world. She cracked her knuckles and stood slowly, stretching her aching muscles. Her back throbbed weakly, still hurting from when Justin tackled her.

"Alright then. I'll go cook then." Justin replied, walking back up to the kitchen. He decided to go with the steaks now as the lunch mean hadn't been that filling. But as he started cooking them he realised a problem he hadn't thought of. A paper towel wouldn't work as a plate now and unless he cut her steak up for her she'd need a knife. This could get tricky and he'd have to be very careful. Complacency could kill him here.

Addison scowled as Justin left her, seemingly coming back to her senses with the sound of the basement door opening and closing.

"Hey, can't I at least watch you cook? I'll be good. Promise!" She called. Addison was bored of her dull and bare surroundings.

Justin heard Addison's yelling through the floor and sighed. A hand went to his head and rubbed one of his temples. Glancing around he tried to find something he could tie her to that wouldn't let her do anything. She could pull the drawers out if she tried, and maybe pulled a cupboard door off if she got leverage. But he'd have time if she tried that. Then he wondered why he was even considering this after her latest escape attempt.

With another sigh he put a hand tie on the cupboard door furthest from where he was working and anything she could use. He was gonna go through these things fast, luckily he had a lot. Then he went back down to the basement once he was sure the steaks wouldn't burn. "Hands out." he said to her, "We're going walkies."

"I'm not a dog," Addison muttered bitterly but stuck her hands out nonetheless. She waited until her hands were tied and Justin had unlocked the manacle before being lead upstairs. Addison was instantly hit with the smell of cooking steak and her mouth watered as her stomach gave a weak grumble.

Despite it being a weak grumble Justin was close enough to hear her stomach. He chuckled slightly but made no further comment. Leading her back into the kitchen he quickly tied her up to the handtie he had prepared earlier, then moved to the other side of the small kitchen to cook. He kept an eye on her as best he could as he cooked the steaks. "Enjoying the new scenery? How do you want yours cooked? Better be at least medium rare."

"It's nice, except there's an idiot in the way that kind of ruins the whole atmosphere," Addison arched her eyebrows as she looked at Justin. It wasn't as much of an insult as she hoped it would come off as - it sounded more like a light hearted jeer between friends.

Clearing her throat, she stretched out a leg and hooked her foot around a nearby chair, sliding it towards her and siting down. The way her hands were tied made them remain raised slightly. Not overly uncomfortable but still a little awkward.

"Well done, actually." Addison replied to his question.

Justin chuckled lightly again at her attempted insult, noting the lighthearted tone that actually accompanied it. "I know." he replied in the same tone, attempting to use it to mock her but the effect was probably lost due to the tone itself, "You can wait outside to stop ruining it for me."

As the steaks became medium he took one of them off and placed it on a plate that was covered by a paper towel to rest. He then pulled a few greens out of the fridge and started making a small salad. It didn't contain much variety but he hoped it would be good enough. As the other steak reached well done he put it to rest "Now we wait awhile." he said.

Addison almost laughed, instead opting to cover it up with a cough. Turning her gaze from the steak onto Justin, she was silent for a few moments before speaking, her tone still unusually light.

"So, Justin. Care to break away from the stereotypical abductor-abductee relationship and tell me something about yourself?"

Justin glanced up at Addison when she coughed, suspicious that he might've heard something more in there. In the end he decided it had been just a cough. He began pulling out plates and cutlery as she asked her question. It was an odd thing to ask, such a sudden change. "What do you want to know?" he replied.