Stockholm Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.homehousedesign.com/wp-c...ern-oriental-interior-home-design-587x402.jpg

The basement.

For something underground, it never failed to give him the peace he craved. Especially now it seemed like he was on death row -- and he was only 17 years old. Damn that, why was he even human? What is the thing that Adrian wanted him to understand before actually repecting his decisions to turn him into a vampire? He just couldn't understand anymore. He looked at the ceiling for a moment, thinking about how Lisette was one more ceiling away from him, that if he came any closer, he was her dinner.

The thought of how Adrian killed the women he slept with, and how he could be killed by Lisette made him shudder.

Vampires, sometimes.

Now what?

Lisette smiled opening the door for

Jake who smirked comming in without hesitation looking around

"Listen... I knew you would come back to me kid.. they never leave for too long" He announced

patting her head like she was some kind of dog and looking around the place

She hated Jake.. with a passion. An asshole of an ex boyfriend.

And she would feel no remorse after she was done with him.

She wanted to throw another champagne bottle at his head as she did before

but this time she wouldn't miss..

Instead she contained composure and smiled brightly

"Shall we? my room is upstairs.. This is.. a close friends house I am staying in for a while

while my condo is being refurnished" She lied quickly as she led the way up to her room where she opened the door quickly and

began walking forward towards the other side of the room smirking, as she heard the door click and lock

Thank you Jake.

She could feel him staring at her from behind and sure enough when she turned to face him

he had the same hungry face every other man had when looking at her.

"You look great... I have to be honest.. after you earned the money your making now I always thought

you were going to get fat.." He shrugged smirking and looking around the room

Jerk.

"Uh.. thanks" She said lightly shrugging it off and trying to take it as a compliment.

"Yea.. so whats this about you needing my body" He smirked taking off his jacket slowly.

"This some kind of .. 'Im sorry for leaving you for a loser' present? How is Eric doing by the way?" He chuckled at his own joke.

Better than you.

"Oh he is fine... but about your body.." She smirked turning away from him as her fangs grew slightly

She would never sleep with another man besides her boyfriend.. not ever

But seducing him for blood? sounded about right.

Let the games begin.

7d2e1c8f.jpg

Jesse jumped at at the sound of a new voice the echoed to the basement, the clicking of the open door, Lisette's welcoming voice that sounded like a wonderful windchime in his ears. Ah, female vampires. Even if they didn't want to, they were always so welcoming --- quite the predator. Women were really vicious, but then his fear of her took over the fact that he could be sway on her tune and that prevented him from coming close to her as much as possible.

Who was that voice?

It didn't sound like Adrian, this man had a rather worse arrogant tone than Adrian. Then he thought that Adrian was the most arrogant person on this planet, he sure was proved wrong. Whoever the guy was, he came for Lisette -- but why? The curiosity irked him, leading him up to the main floor of the house, with his head slowly tilted towards the staircase leading to the top floor where Lisette and the guy was, presumably.

Though he did not want to admit, he had a feeling about this. A feeling of murder.

"Man..." Jesse said in amazement, shaking his head in realization, "This house, houses a lot of killing." He was use to the fact that he lived in a murder house, he accepted the fact that Adrian killed daily, although it never failed to startle him whenever the thought of the murder going on upstairs commenced. Sighing, he thought about his next move: should he stand here, leave, or listen?

He was curious, the woman was new -- with common sense, women were vicious creatures, but this woman... Was she vicious enough to kill?

Lisette had tried hard not to make it a sensual thing, but the way he responded to her every move

made her feel like the sexiest thing on earth, as if he was being lured into her.

She could thank her immortal side for that she supposed.

Not that she ever had to try hard with a man.. but she didnt have to try

period right now.. he couldn't keep his hands off of her

Undressing her with his eyes.

"You know you will always be the one for me kid.... always... my heart only beats for you."

Jake said, that evil smile that got to her the first time they met wouldn't work

not this time around

She was sure, whose ever house he left before her own -which was a woman's house by the scent he gave off

he probably told her those same words.

"I hope you have a heart Jake... because one day Ill truly capture it" She retorted, smiling up at him

she couldn't hold her fangs much longer, the scent of his flesh and the blood underneath was teasing her urges too much

Jake stepped closer to her now, there wasn't much space between them, he looked triumphant already.

"Some day? how about right now?" He whispered snaking his hand around her waste pulling her closer

Lisette nodded, looking down as her eyes darkened "Right..now.." She repeated, letting her hands travel up

his chest stopping at where his heart was.

Lisette looked up at Jake smiling as her fangs grew once more and her hand went beyond the fabric, beyond the flesh, and dug straight into his heart.

All while looking at him smiling still.

Jake, who was in shock couldn't say a word... his mouth opened wide as he stared at her with a frightened face gasping quietly for air.

"Sweet dreams asshole" She whispered back to him smirking now, copying his own evil smile from before.

Eric had brought over two champagne bottles, and she emptied it all and put her own treasure inside.

After cleaning up she took one look at herself in the mirror and smiled twirling a couple of times

Despite being a vampire she hated dark colors. Couldn't stand them.

She loved whites and pinks and purples and blues.

She chose white this evening. A white Taylor made see threw dress

Not enough to show things it shouldn't, just enough to tease, you could just see the outlining of the butterflies she had

running up her back. She loved butterflies.

gojane_2175_369963044_1_web-large_medium.jpg
(Tatoo)--->
Tattoo+Designs+For++women+butterfly-tattoos-designs-going-up-womens-back.jpg

She cleared her throat and looked around the room to make sure everything was in tact. No blood. No Jake.

She then opened the door and began walking down the stairs slowly, she sensed Jesses presence around the room..

"Jesse...i'll be back in a few hours" She told him frankly before disappearing out of the door.

She didnt want to make him feel uncomfortable... the way she had drained Jake's entire body into the bottles, she wouldn't need Jesse.

As she walked out of the house she couldn't believe what she had just done. She had just murdered a man...

a sin to the greatest extent from both backgrounds she was from... would Jesus forgive her? would Allah?

She didnt know... if anything... punish the man who created her.

She sounded so... Less scary?

Did she kill that guy, whoever it was? Again, his teenager curiosity was brought to life by his wonderings. After Lisette left, he allowed himself the liberty to sneak around her room, checking if the guy was still there. With quick, quiet, solid thuds up the staircase he opened the door of her room quietly --- there was no one.

He sucked in some air as he closed the door of her room, leaning against the hardwall beside her door frame. Women were vicious.

-----------------

Modern%20Building.jpg

Luckily, the "emergency" back at the office was nothing too serious but a small fire at the Research department, apparently one of the workers forgot to unplug a kettle of boiling water that didn't have an auto-off mechanism. The servers weren't affected, nor were the workplace but the cafeteria was black as night, full of ash and debris. All the employers were also safe too.

"Make sure the media doesn't leak this, tell them to name their price." Adrian said casually, his eyes travelled around the mess, watching his workers retrieve and recover what they can while his secretary talked to an editor on the phone, relaying his message to them. It was nothing serus, but he wanted his company to have nothing of such... Incidents. The image of being perfect and seamless of a company is always impressive. He liked impressing investors -- because they had the money.

He liked money.

"Shìjiàn (Incidents)." sighed a chinese man in a white suit as he stood beside Adrian, looking at the situation before him in a more practical manner. His name was Kyle, Kyle Lao: major stock holder. Since Adrian didn't have a co-founder, nor a vice CEO, Kyle gladly signed up for the spot as major stock holder, holding the same powers as a vice CEO, and only needed Adrian's approval with big decisions. Kyle's family was a close family friend of Adrian's family, going back to genrations and generations. A mortal family that his father trusted, that he trusted, and the only family that knew what they were, what he was.

A vampire.

(This is Kyle)
Hot%20Chinese%20idol%20Huang%20Xiaoming%20photos%20_26_.jpg

"Tā bùnéng bāngzhù (It can't be helped)." Adrian spoke back plainly, shrugging as he turned away from the scene, like as if he just looked at a painting just to move onto the next one. It was no use staring at something of this sorts --- what was done was done. Contemplating over it simply would not solve the matter, it was best to move on and onto the next problem.

"Where are you going?"

Adrian turned back, smirking "Picking up my breakfast for tomorrow." he told him, turning away once more and again -- heading towards the elevator. Kyle watched him go, shaking his head. Even though it was obviously murder, it was something he can't help. Adrian was a family friend, a business partner, without him there would not be LingWu Industries, he would not be a major stockholder, and he would not be wealthy.

Money was money, personal matters.... Who cares about such? It was none of his business.

coltonhaynes1xu7.jpg
grey-wolf_565_600x450.jpg

Filthy. Filthy creatures. Thats how Eric seen vampires... if it was one thing him and his father had in common it was that.

Eric sat in his fathers living room, paws planted on the ground. along with his other brothers.

There were 3 fazes. Human, Wolf, Werewolf.

Even though still uncommon, Wolves blended in more with society then a werewolf ever would, and it was rare that he show himself in werewolf form

Unless something had called for it.

"Face it Eric... I am your father... you will always look up to me... " Pilate said smirking and turning towards his son after his at-home secretary poured his wine.

Yes but its never been much of a view.

The wolf simply sat there, eyes ahead like the rest of his brothers, who were both black wolves he was the only exception.

"I understand you have dinner tonight with your... 'girlfriend' ... I need you to fly to Chicago with me and your brothers

to go straighten out some business.... Vampires killed one of our own in an dark ally near our head cooperation.. cowards.. I think they

did it on purpose"

Eric broke his stare, now looking up at his father glaring. He hated bloodsuckers as much as the rest, but this had nothing to do with them

it wasnt even there district. But anything wrong a vampire did, his father made it his business.

"Oh dont give me that Look.... after all whats more important?" Pilate continued, his brothers now turned there heads looking at him

but he paid them no mind. He knew they were right.

Family over everything.

Cute Eric....real cute.

Lisette thought as she entered the grand resteraunt only to find a table reserved with her and her parents.

Her mother seemed happy to see her while her father just looked her up in disapproval.

Her mother, was from Italy and her father from Sri Lanka. Even though from two totally different backgrounds

they some how got over it and became one.

"We missed you terribly... Eric flew us in just to see you isnt that sweet?" Her mother said, smiling and hugging her daughter tightly

Of course as an italian woman, she didnt understand why dad was always so angry... he wasnt used to women showing their skin the way she liked to.

"Daddy.." Lisette said, smiling and comming over to hug her father who pulled her dress down the moment she got into arms length

her mother giggled "He doesnt understand that the same thing he is protesting is the reason he fell in love with me... you get your body

from Italian side" Her mother joked in a fake whisper.

Her father shook his head and pulled out a chair for his daughter "That doesnt mean she has to go showing it off to the world!"

He continued his Tirade like she knew he would. He didnt understand even after all these years that they didnt live in Sri Lanka anymore

they lived in an Americanized society. Besides she liked it.

17d205cb.jpg

The best way to get women, was to look alone, single, and eligible.

Even though it wasn't necessary, Adrian adapted the roleplaying strategy that his ancestors invented to keep the hunt interesting. Acting as a lone, attractive, young businessman who just 'wandered about' in a certain place always seemed to work it's charm rather efficiently -- more so, if he were human, females often fell for these types. But for the sake of the fact that he didn't want to submit to the normal cheating manner, he makes time for these acts.

Entertaining, and making problems for himself. Always. Now it was time to put on the humble face, today he plays the good boy businessman. Ah, did he love to play variety -- only to transition away from this facade to turn women on, and lead them to his bedroom.

Unbeknownst to him, he entered the very same restaurant to which where Lisette was having dinner with Eric and his parents, sitting just a few tables away from them. Luckily, with this whole human roleplaying act he had going on -- his vampirism wasn't obvious, but it would give a werewolf slight uncomfortability. But for other people, they would just consider him as a very good-looking man.

Cute-Women-Scene-Hairstyle.jpg

"Menu, sir?" a pretty red haired waitress asked him, smiling flirtily as she eyed him with utmost interest. Ah, let it commence. This one was quite a sight, if he were just going to hunt for food --- why not make them beautiful? A face to appreciate, admire, while his hunger for the morning grew?

He gave her a small smile, "Just wine, please."

Eric had come in a little late, knowing this he didnt take the car but rather his paws did all the work

A bold move, but if human, he wouldntve made it likely

As soon as he made it around the corner he turned back human and walked in straightening his tie just a little and following the waiter to the table

His plan had worked perfectly, he had flown Lisettes parents out as a 'Please forgive me' present since he had to fly to chicago in less than 3 hours.

He looked at his watch and sat down next to her kissing her cheek and then shaking the fathers hand and hugging the mother.

"You two dont seem to age, but I sure feel like I do.." Eric said, smiling a charming smile at both parents

Lisettes father liked Eric for the simple fact that Eric had money. And he wouldnt mind giving Lisette away to Eric knowing he would be in good hands

It was a Sri Lankan thing. her mother liked him too but more for personality and charm.

"Ah yes thats what happens to a young business man... you must not forget to have fun.. a stress reliever.. but not too much fun" Her father said shaking his head and smiling

in approval.

"Understood... I'll have to do a rain check on that fun though, I have to fly out to chicago in less than 3 hours..."

Normally, this was Lisettes cue to flip out, but she had noticed something... something that made her almost choke on her water

Adrian. Adrian was here by himself, over in the cusp, flirting with some waitress.

But the look in his eyes was one of hunger.

"...But you understand dont you my love?" Eric said looking at Lisette and smiling

Lisette had no idea what he was talking about, but she decided to shake her head anyways for the sake of manners.

"Completely." She said quietly. Oh she understood now... he lured girls in just to kill them? why not just kill them?

Adrian was a complete slut.

"Oh yes... I understand completely" She repeated

She didnt know why it bothered her... it probably shouldn't.

It wouldnt.

She quickly straightened her posture and smiled as their waitress handed out menus across the table..

Lisette had had lunch earlier, and nothing tasted quite right anymore... but how could she just say no? it was very 'un-lady like' In her fathers eyes, so

she ordered anyways, then excused herself to the bathroom.

Eric couldn't shake it, he felt like the room had gotten just a little hotter.. he loosened his tie a bit and tried to keep on

his charming face.

Something wasnt right.

Wine, beer, vodka --- basically alcohol.

These intoxicating drinks were the only things that remained "appealing" to a vampire. Whole, thick, solid food were nothing but nicely arranged dirt in his eyes and taste. Fluids, liquids, were just the things he tolerated. But for actual food? Forget it. In fact, this actually a pretty good diet. Blood had nutrients, fuck the food pyramid, that was just nothing but America's scheme to make more money off people by telling them to buy and consume bizarre amounts of "healthy" food a day. Who in this world would eat pounds of brocolli for calcium?

Pathetic.

Extremely.

As he waited for the pretty redhead to return with his wine, he caught a glimpse of a familiar, curly haired woman who wore a figure-complimenting white dress swaying her hips from side to side as she disappeared into the hallways that lead into the washroom. It was Lisette. What a coincidence. This made him quickly shift his eyes towards her origin, where she had walked off from and saw a table with a middle-aged couple and her blasted murderer of a dog boyfriend.

Of course, this was probably a "meet-the-parents" dinner.

The urge to follow her into the washroom and annoy her for the fun of it, was getting into his head. He liked making the simplest conflicts for himself, something to make him stress and worry about even though he himself thought it troublesome. He guessed it was just the eternal boredom he suffered with. But then again, at the moment even though she was his business, she wasn't right now. First, he was here to pick up breakfast and second, it would ruin his strategy to emotionally break that dog boyfriend.

But being aware of her and her company being around, he will take this time to observe, while of course -- charming his food.

"Here you are." the red haired woman said brightly, and still flirtily, pouring wine on his glass. He touched her hand softly, making her slowly settle the bottle down on the table. She was startled by his actions, and yet followed, unprotesting. Why would she? Exactly.

"Join me." Adrian said warmly, giving her a wider and inviting smile this time.

"But sir I---"

"I insist."

The red haired woman looked at him for a moment, his eyes to be specific, only to find herself lured and hynotized at the very sight of it and sat at the seat opposite of him obediently. Good girl.

at this moment, lisette wanted to splash water in her face

if she could she would. however it would mess up her makeup.

she stared at herself and took a deep breath

why did this bother her? it shouldn't bother her

it wasn't her business. period.

she quickly straightened herself and walked out of the

bathroom. as the waiter went by she took a shot off of his plate and took

it right then before turning the corner and making her way

back to the table where her alcohol had just arrived

perfect.

"so..Chicago " her father continued looking at Eric whose eyes were straying

and for a moment had locked with Adrian's

"Chicago?!...yes...Chicago .." lisette repeated before regaining composure

is that what she had agreed to being okay with?

Eric turned back clearing his throat "like I was saying its only a few days ..."

he continued his conversation though his mind was some where else

where did he know that man from?

lisette quickly drank down her Margarita and ordered a next

this dinner would be better

when it was over.

"S-Sir, I really don't think I should be doing this." the red haired waitress said, looking down and shaking her head. Her bright orangey-red hair fell from her ponytail, covering half of her face under it's shadow. What a shy one, he wasn't even going full-throttle with hypnotizing her, he didn't want to cheat too much. After all, this was role playing -- where was the fun of it if there was cheating?

In the end this was just a game, something amusing --- like a sim game. In a sense he had power to control, something the vampires were more skilled with than the vicious wolves, who did nothing but to pounce at their enemies for it was how their stupid dog brains worked. To be frank, he thought of them as brainless idiots.

Idiots who killed his brother, which made him fume inside as soon as his eyes and Eric's clashed for the slightest second.

Compsure, Adrian.

"But you want to, right?" he said, looking back at the girl who sat across him. Again he generated the good-guy facade, this was roleplaying therefore he must embrace his character but retain his smooth-talking. Flowy and suave. He could see it though, she was resisting. Looking away, but yet her desires to stay was evident in her body language for she shifted uncomfortably, catching glimpses of his face from time to time. "It's been a while since I've come across a woman like you, pretty and simple. Surely you won't mind accompanying a lone businessman? Now that I think about it, I'd not rather eat alone since now I have seen you."

You, my breakfast.

"L-Like a date, sir?" she was getting there, slowly giving in. That's it.

"If you call it that way." he smiled casually, picking up his wine glass and looked down to it's contents before looking towards her, capturing his eyes in hers. He kept it there for a moment, making her pay her full attention to it ever so effortlessly, "I'd like to get to know you..."

What a caniving bastard.

Just by Looking at Lisette your first impression is a bitch.

You have to be a man with a big Ego to even fix yourself to think you could approach her

however that was just her exterior

Lisette was strong on the outside, but not all the way through.

Before Eric she had had her heart broken countless times.

Like Jake who deserved what he got

However Adrian... Adrian took from these women before he even got to know them.

She had to admit -she loved bad guys but there was a fine line between bad and evil.

Women as food? sure she had nothing against it...

but playing with women... then using them as food? No.

Women were too gentle -especially this one who seemed to not even know left from right

when it came to guys like him.

Silently she hoped Adrian would find love... find love and then fall on his ass

as she drank down her third margarita.

"Well... I still haven't packed so I think I am going to call it a night ... walk Lisette to her car."

He knew Lisette, he knew when she was drunk though her parents acted oblivious

"I have set up your hotel arrangements and my driver will take you there... tommorow I arranged a short cruise around the cities coast

on my yacht" He smiled shaking her fathers hand and standing with Lisette who leaned on him just slightly

She wasn't drunk but she was a little tipsy. She stole her own glare at Adrian before making her way to her car with

Eric following close behind her, holding each side of her waist.

"Adrian... what do you think of vampires?" She spat out as she looked for her keys inside her bag

That caught his attention though he was in a rush "Vampires?... they aren't real.... but if they were real I would think of them..

as scum.. feed on humans? blood? thats disgusting.... plus I am sure they dont tan as well" He smirked

closing her door as she got in.

"Go home... straight home... before that alcohol beats you to it."

She didnt drive to Adrians, she was sure he would bring that girl home tonight...

Instead she went home... and sipped her champagne mixed with Jakes blood

in front of her fire place, listening to the crackles of it

Men.

Fucking Pigs.

(Goshes, this bitchiness and boldness is so refreshing. Lovin' Lisette!<3)

What's her problem? Why am I bothering?

He said, watching her leave the restaurant with quite a frustrated face with that boyfriend of hers following behind her like the dog that it was. The middle-aged parents of hers (presumably) looked quite uptight in some manner and aura. He imagined for a slight moment what that dog undergo just to get their approval, after all, they might be virtually un-aging, but they do age. Slowly, very much slowly. Slow aging... Humans. Still human.

How ironic. Well for him at least, if it weren't for Jesse -- he'd totally forget what it was like to be one. Even if he thought of his grandson as foolish, he owed quite a lot to the boy, which sometimes made him regret the things he did to him, but sometimes he was grateful that he did. In a sense, he felt like some kind of father figure to the boy even though he did quite a bad job at it, he felt like one, without the proper address. He refused the boy to call him 'Grandfather' and only called him 'Uncle' around public eye. Other than that? Being called Adrian was just fine.

Just fine.

"About getting to know you..." he said after a moment full of thought, drinking the half of wine in his glass before rising from his seat and walked slowly towards her, offering her his hand and produced that warm smile once again, "May we continue this somewhere else?"

Oh yes, read between the lines darling.

(really? lol glad u like it ... she's as fucked up if not more than Laura lol)

for a second you were here,

now your over there..

its hard not to stare.. the way

you move your body as if you've

never had love... -L.W

lisette sighed as she made her way to the stage slowly

men with hungry eyes watched her move around the pole

effortlessly grabbing each ones attention with her eyes

how alluring they were now..she noticed her body was much more

fluent as a vampire also. she could hear each mans heart beat speed up

taking them all the way high, intoxicated by the way she moved her hips

to the beat. she didn't care

they were just money to her. she wanted to devour them all at once.

..men who wanted to take advantage of her..use her and go on about

there day if they could. instead she used them.

She thought about Eric but her thoughts simply floated to

Adrian.

she tried to shake it off

he was nothing. the sooner she learned to control herself

the better. then she wouldn't have to worry about what he does

who he fucks or kills or whatever.

to each its own...right?

(Well, since she's a vamp she won't find Adrian as 'godly' sort of alluring -- instead she knew what game he played so a challenge she shall be xD Plus she's doing such a good job resisting, I think we have some pretty solid characters here :D)

And so getting to know her was what he did, Jesse knew that for a fact,

165.jpg

With slightly innocent look that embarked on the woman's face, and Adrian's signature hungry, predator eyes and how it stared at her as he lead her tp his bedroom with him following behind her, with ruthlessness, and determination present on his face. Adrian was an overachiever, things for tomorrow he dealt today, that woman was his breakfast and he was sure of it. He was glad to bet his savings that he tomorrow he'd carrying bloodstained sheets on his arms, with a face of satisfaction.

It was barbaric, yet quite awesome at the same time. The whole process was deceptive and lead to a submissive woman who was willing, willing to be eaten even though she didn't know of it.

Woman.

Speaking of woman, where was Lisette? Not a ghost of her showed up, and it was midnight.

She needed to be back before sunlight.

(poor Jesse is like, scarred lol and yes she will proove to be quite the resistance ;-) )

Lisette came in just before dawn ..exhausted and ready to sleep.

she took off her heels right at the door and carried them up to her room

where she laid herself out on the bed not bothering to change out

of the lingerie she danced in

she simply snuggled underneath her covers and fell into

a deep sleep and a much needed one as well

it wasn't even her shift last night

she just wanted to go..and feel desired

was it so wrong? Eric was enough to satisfy

the average woman, but Lisette was far from the usual

she curled up in her bed next to her kitten, which

she had stopped and gotten from her house named Lady.

who purred against her despite her significant transformation

and the purring lulled her to sleep

a much needed sleep indeed.

(:D)

As the morning came, Adrian rose like as if he did nothing wrong. He casually showered, got ready, and dressed up in blue dress shirt with pastel brown dress pants. Simple, formal, ready for business just in case it called -- again. He looked around his room, quite clean except for his bedsheets which were once again stained with blood. Big, brown blotches decorated the cream white sheets, staining it like a huge spill of water --- a pool of water.

It didn't please him at all, this must be cleaned. But the good part? He had a good breakfast, yes, yes indeed.

As he gathered his dirty bedsheets, his phone rang like an anxious cry, and quickly he reached down his bedside table and grabbed his bluetooth headset, pocketing his phone down in his pocket. "Andy Wu." he answered formally, only to smirk after hearing the caller's introduction "Hello, Mr. President."

It was the President of the United States.

"Yes, the items for demonstration for our new line of weapons is scheduled Wednesday at our demo field at one of our manufacturing sites here..." he said as he descended down the stairs only to see Jesse doing his math homework, a plate of waffles sat beside it along with coffee. After stashing the bedsheets in the washer, he went back to the kitchen, replying to his client "Yes, it would be preferred if you came here yourselves. Shipping them to one of our locations in Washington D.C is a high risk factor. These things are still prototypes."

Adrian went to where Jesse was, pointing to one of the questions in the book, indicating that the boy didn't wrong. Jesse glared at him, then at his headset before making muted noises under his breath -- complaining. Typical. But he knew Jesse was a perfectionist, he wanted everything perfect.

"Yes, thank you. See you this wednesday."

"Damn you." Jesse growled after Adrian hung up on his call as soon as it ended, oh yes the boy dares to complain. He pointed at the number Adrian pointed earlier "I did it right, I know I did."

Adrian frowned "The answer is supposed to be, x squared plus 8x plus 16." he told the boy, folding his arms and looked at him more intently to enforce him point more, "You should know this, this is grade 10 stuff and you're obviously past that."

"As if you went to grade 10." Jesse muttered.

Adrian ignored his remark, looking around the room quietly. There was something he was meaning to ask, but he forgot, but he knew it involved his house for one thing, and was certainly not present at the second, "Where is she?" he said quietly, remembering about Lisette and how she was not home when he arrived last night.

"I.... Think she's here. I heard purring in her room."

228514_10150182423597016_33581_web-large_medium.jpg

Despite the night she had, Lisette woke up quite early and was upstairs reading the paper intently

Somehow she had released a lot of anger last night and because of it, she was more relaxed this morning

and in a good mood.

"Congratulations jake..." She thought to herself out loud as she read intently.

"You made front page."

Of course he had. A wealthy stock investor missing.

She thought nothing less than front page would do for him.

"Even in death your still number one.." She continued in sarcasm as she placed her stilettos on top of the desk which had all of her necessary outfit complimenting things on top of it

A fashion major, -So she thought of it as homework almost. And seeing as she would probably be staying longer than one night, she decided to slowly bring things over.

"One day soon... Ill walk that runway... then I wont have to dance for anyone.." She said quietly as Lady, her kitten pounced in her lap

Pawing the newspaper until it fell to the floor

then pawing a picture of Lisette which fell on top of jakes picture on the front page

Lisette blinked looking at the news paper on the ground then smiled cuddling her kitty in her arms

"Great minds think alike."

She planned on quitting her job soon anyways... she had made enough money to support herself 5 times over.

She stayed for Eric... ah yes the love of her life... but he was in Chicago..

had he stayed for her? -She thought not. Never the less business was business.

And he would handle his just like soon she would have to handle hers.

She got up and let the kitten follow her down stairs to the kitchen where the men were, a frustrated look on Jesse's face

Lisette smirked, she almost thought of Jesse as a little brother... a Little brother who never saw the good in things only the bad

"Why the face?" She asked kissing his cheek "Good morning??" She said laughing and messing up his hair with her fingers as she walked past Adrian

with pierced lips "I know you had a good morning. And night" She retorted before going over to the sink to prepare her kitten some warm milk

A good night indeed slut.

"Because Adrian thinks I did my homework wrong." Jesse said, telling on his grandfather as if Lisette was his mother and Adrian was his evil father. It was an awkward thought to think about and yet that's how it seemed like, probably because his parents were busy business men -- it seemed like he tried to look from something that was like family in the people he was with -- even though Adrian wasn't the ideal "father" figure. "I did the equation five times!"

Adrian was not human, what did he understand about human things?

"Doubting me? Check the back of the book, if I'm wrong I'll do the rest of your homwork plus a hundred bucks." Adrian dared as he busied himself with his phone, contacting his workers about the conditions of the prototypes -- if they are indeed ready for wednesday. He liked bluffing to his clients, only to make sure his bluff was worth the stuff after.

Jesse sighed, looking at him before his book. A hopeful expression masked his face as he heard Adrian's once-in-a-lifetime sort of offer, he rarely did this, so why not hope? It would be nice to see Adrian doing something like losing, right? Without hesitation, he came to the back of his book, searching up the number of the that blasted equation, only to groan at what he found:

x^2 + 8x + 16.

Adrian was right.

"Damn it, I hate you. You bet on things you know you'd win." Jesse pouted, flipping the pages back to the leftover homework he had left, eating a mouthful of his waffles and chewed on them bitterly. Adrian was a cheater, no -- he's a horrible man at times.

"It's called being wise." Adrian chuckled, looking up to look at his grandson, then slowly but hesitantly made it travel to Lisette. There he maintained a plain aura, "Yes, I did. It was... satisfiying. How was the human food?" Was this a mocking game? Sure, bring it.

Jesse looked at them both, puzzled. These adults were always up to something -- especially Adrian. But of course, it was none of his business as of now, there was this blasted homework to finish. "I don't know what you two are talking about, BUT did you see the headlines? Some wealthy stock investor guy went missing. Is he one of yours, Adrian?"

"Once, he tried to buy his authority over it too. So I cut off his contract -- I don't like sharing things that are mine, like my authority." Adrian sighed for a moment, allowing his eyes to rumage at the article about Jake's disappearance on his phone, "I hope he's dead."

Very much, hope.

lisette smirked while setting the milk down for the kitten

she thought for a moment about what Adrian and Jesse

were saying and nodded "yes that sounds like Jake..

the bastard. He isn't comming back." she concluded stating

the obvious in what she was trying to say.

she then turned her attention to the table, while looking down at

Jesse's work "he won't learn if you tell him the answer

if you would have told him to do it over he might have gotten

it right this time" she mumbled glaring at him then stepping over her kitten and in front of Adrian

fixing his button on the shirt slightly "seems you haven't learned correctly either" she joked

keeping her eyes on the buttoning, never on him.

as much as she despised him right now, a fashion mishap is something she

couldn't resist fixing ..even if it meant physical contact for a moment or two

as soon as she was done she cleared her throat sitting down at the table

and reading a magazine.

thank me later...

Status
Not open for further replies.