Stockholm Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a noisy one.

Now she claims that he was wasting her time, this was starting to irritate him. But something he could not stop, or dispatch, was a changing vampire. If she goes out of this door, and begin blabbing about vampires biting her, and that his house was a vampire coven because of his stupid grandson. The other covens will be alarmed, and eventually go after him -- to dispatch him. He can't let that happen. Never. Here he existed in his father's name --- as his only vampire child.

In his mother's tale when he was younger, he was told that he was a half-vampire child. That he was part mortal, and that he could die, and his father was a powerful chinese vampire. This, also made her part with him because of circumstances that forced his mother to raise him alone. Till a mortal man, a chinese immigrant married her, and bore two more children: Ling and his sister. Both were mortals, unlike him who thirst for blood and human food at an unstable rate.

After Ling's death, his father appeared years after when he was about 23, offering him power to avenge his dead brother. For even though it was not his son, his father felt sympathy for Ling --- who died so young, when he had so much to see. There he learned that werewolves were their mortal enemies, for reasons that his father never told. But he told Adrian one thing: to become a full-fledged vampire, and have every power to avenge his late brother.

A power he willingly took, and to die because of a noisy girl, was not noble.

Sighing, he went down from the counter and turned, taking out a mug and a knife, rolling up a sleeve -- slitting his wrist and letting the blood flow down the mug till it was about halfway full. This made him weak, for it was quite an amount, but thinking of the feast that lay on his bed, fresh and alive... Was worth the bother. He watched the wound heal as he unrolled his sleeve and turned towards Lisette, walking towards her till he was at a safe distance and handed the cup to her. "Drink it, don't ask questions."

Lisette couldn't believe what just happened.

so this was all too real huh?

hesitantly she took the cup and examined its contents

yup this was all real

she didn't want to drink it but her erges

kept comming and before she knew it the cup was to

her lips and the fluid wqlas running slowly down her throat

electrifying her insides and making her feel better than she had ever felt

when she was done, she blinked twice looking at the cup

and breathing softly

the blood had given her a red coat on her full lips

almost like lipstick until she licked it away slowly

not looking at him..

her whole body was at ease noe..she felt so much better.

finally she made eye contact with him

slightly embarrassed at how beside herself she had been

she cleared her throat and ran her fingers through her hair

"..... so.. there's no cure.. ill be like this forever..living

off of people ...but someone had to make me this way! that sun of a bitch"

she said quietly examining the cup then going slowly to

the counter to wash it

"so Mr vampire.." she said still soft and quietly

"...how are we gonna fix it? get even? I want

to get even with this Guy... ill pay you to kill him"

Adrian watched her drink, he knew he would regret this. Since it was her first blood, and vampire blood too -- it was a blood contract. A contract that sealed it's creator and the newborn, therefore bounding her to him like an invisible chain. Something that enabled him to sense where she was, wherever she went, whenever. Something he didn't want, but he had no choice. Having a blood contract was a nuisance, since you could sense them -- they make you aware of their presence, and he didn't want that.

It was either this, or letting her feed off Jesse. Since she was a newborn, it is impossible for her to control her feeding.

What a pain.

"I'll pay you to kill him."

Was she for real? Pay him? It looked like she had not notice that he was wealthy, probably more wealthy than she could ever be. Well, it was understandable -- he liked to keep his status under wraps. His company was famous, but he was not. No one knew of his status as CEO aside from his business partners, US government and investors. People who saw him in public think of him of nothing but a man in a suit, who could possibly be a businessman of sorts -- but with business unknown.

"Keep your money, he's dead." Adrian brushed off coldly, folding his arms, and still avoided her gaze. It's not like he can't look at her in the eye, he was just irritated of her at the moment -- and at himself for not assuring that fact that he left her actually dead. It also irritated him that after she was fed, she was one of those soft, mellow types. How was he going to make a vampire with this? As if he was going to.

Then an idea popped in his head.

"However seeing how you barged in my doorstep, changing, I....offer....assistance. For what he had done to you." Adrian said hesitantly, he wasn't the type to offer help, even if he didn't say the actual word -- it was what he intended. But it was his idea, something to get even with that werewolf perfectly, he knew it would be troublesome, but it was perfect. What could be more of a tragic loss than to find out his very girlfriend was a vampire? But of course he will not find out just yet, he will make sure that blasted werewolf will find out after a long period of time, after her changing phase, when the werewolf is at most intimate with her.

After that, the wolf will feel disgusted with himself, that he had touched and loved a woman who was a vampire --- a race that their kind hated the most, and learn that the woman he held dearest, is no longer human. Quite a loss. Yes, this woman will be the pawn of his sucess. After all of this, he will kill her. No strings attached, strictly business.

"Seeing those distinguishable bite marks, it was no doubt my student." he said, squinting his eyes at the open area that the scarf revealed which showed the bite marks, "He was staked last night, when he tried killing a priest. He was hostile, that one. Now if you don't want to end up like him, you will....stay here tonight."

Oh yes, an imaginary student. Seeing how she is furious at the culprit -- who was secretly him, and the fact that he had another plan under works, he had to gain her trust. Which depended on her, seeing how he "wasted her time" earlier, she had commitments -- if she were stubborn, she would certainly leave and disobey him.

But for how long? Not too long.

excuse me?

Lisette put the cup in the dish washer and looked at him up and Down

folding her arms "look I appreciate the help I really do...but the only way this whole

apprentice thing is going to work is if you work around my schedule" she insisted

leaning on the counter crossing her legs

"I have a lot of things to do... I have a job and college" she continued

"I can sleep over here or whatever but I have to go for now

I'm sure you understand " she said patting his shoulder

and heading towards the door "I'm not surprised he's dead. I'm sure the

low life had it comming" she snapped under her breath while searching for her keys in her bag

"...unless you want to join me where I work...only 2 hours today " she shrugged

to be honest she didn't like his attitude however he was going

to teach her to survive because the honest truth was

she had to accept it ...and she was one to accept her situation

rather quickly.

taught that the world will go on

with or without her.

"Lisette ..that's my name."

I know, it was on your I.D

"And it's Adrian, that's all you have to know about me. If you tell your condition, or what I am which I think you know to anyone -- you're dead. Not because I said so, but because of things you don't want to know. Wear a lot of perfume." he told her, dismissing her with one hand. He doubt she'd understood why he told her that, perfume was the ideal way to cover vampire scent, which the wolves had a knack for sniffing.

His shoulder twitched, disgusted at her touch. Apprentice? He said assistance he will never ever take a girl for an apprentice, nor he would want an apprentice. The closest thing to that would be Jesse. Just like he expected, the girl thought that it was like a job she could work around with her schedule. It wasn't like that, it was a lifestyle. If you didn't know how to do things, you can never make things work seamlessly and normally.

But of course he wouldn't tell her everything, he wanted her to come back. Which he knew she would, certainly would.

"Yúchǔn de nǚhái. (Foolish girl)" he muttered in chinese as he closed the door behind her as soon she went out. But that was the point, if she weren't foolish, she won't be finding herself where she was right now. She chose the wrong boyfriend, and now she'll find herself in the midst of this stealthy war, and act as his pawn.

"Why did you let her go?" Jesse asked from behind him, appearing at the stairs. By the looks of it, he had heard the whole conversation. It wasn't surprising, he sensed his heartbeat and presence earlier. But luckily he fed her quickly, or else, she would've certainly went after him.

Adrian looked at him nonchalantly, "She'll be back."

"How do you know?"

"I made her." Adrian replied as he ascended up the stairs and walked towards his room. His woman lay waiting, his food, was waiting. It wasn't too polite, and he wasn't even done playing with his food yet.

3.jpg

Just like every part of this house, it was of modern chinese theme. With different tones of green and black wood for furniture, a four-poster bed made with the finest dark wood lay in the middle where his woman lay waiting -- bored. She was sprawled on the bed, on her lace bra and underwear, waiting anxiously for him as if he were something she clearly missed. Adrian smirked, he was hungry.

"There you are." the woman said, her eyes lighting up at his sight.

"Here I am." he said deviously, his eyes darkening as he spoke softly and sensually, shutting the door behind him to close.

Time for dinner.

011-89444.jpg

The conference building was 2 blocks from the club Lisette worked at

and she was late.

She had managed to detour through traffic but she was still 20 minutes over time

She smiled at the secretary as she pressed the button letting Lisette into the back of the building

smiling back. Today was pay day. She wouldnt let a little thing like getting transformed into a vampire stop her.

As she entered the room became silent and all eyes fell on her

She was in a room full of men, business men who worked for the club and invested money into it

which was something they wouldnt regret.

Because Lisette was the reason some of the top paid gentlemen came to the club, she got a percentage

of the organization as a whole's money

She smiled at everyone as she made her way to her desk, the Chanel perfume she had on lingering behind her.

"Your late as always.. we were just talking about you" Pilate said coldly watching her settle herself,

Most of them men were busy calculating this months total earnings and making sure everyone had there fair share

if anyone of the professional math majors got a calculation not like the rest, everyone had to once again add up.

Because money was money.

"Youve been late 2 days in a row.... not even counting today... not on time for high paying clients.." Pilate went on

Lisette looked at Eric who just sat there still listening to his father.

"Excuse me? If I am just a few minutes late it that shouldnt matter... I bring in the most money. I am

your top product" Lisette argued seeing where this was going.

"For your tardiness your earnings just went down 5%" He concluded bluntly.

Lisette knew the man always had a grudge against her and every other woman involved in this business

treating them like dogs and most accepted it for the money. Not Lisette.

"Then I quit" She said flatly as she began packing her things up.

All of the men in the room looked at pilate with worried eyes. If Lisette left, the companies earnings would go down 30%

The manipulation of a women was amazing, and she knew it... all too well.

She could feel the heartbeat of each mans inner core race as the words slipped from her mouth..

She almost wanted to devour them.

Almost.

"And if you leave then where will you go" Pilate retorted to her.

Lisette smirked "Please... I have scraped in enough money from you to go build my own business. I stay here for Eric." She concluded.

Eric smiled at this then looked at his father clearing his throat "The bottom line is... you cant downgrade Lisette father..

she is the company."

"Are we going for dinner" Eric asked, pulling her close to his chest after the meeting

in the break room.

Lisette wanted to say no.. she had had such a rough night lately... but she Eric... she did miss him... one day away was way too long

She needed to go back to Adrians house though... she wanted to check in with him after all she was spending the night there

she didnt want him to worry if she just left. Wait... he wouldnt worry. He was an asshole.

"Yes... Ill meet you downtown in a couple of hours okay?" She smiled kissing him lightly on the lips.

Eric held her tight... he didnt want to let go, but he knew his dad wanted to see him.. probably to nag about the meeting.

"Alright" He concluded

"Go get beautiful"

"You are probably the most, unfairest, grandfather ever." Jesse said as he watched Adrian descend down the stairs with his bloodied bedsheets, his cheeks red and furious. He followed Adrian to the laundry room, watching him toss it all into the washer. The once white sheets, had accents of fresh red stains. It smelled, he had to admit. It smelled horribly. But for Adrian, it was appealing, "I can't believe you turned her, not me. Why not me, Adrian? I wanna be a badass immortal vampire too."

"First off, there is no such word as 'unfairest' -- is this what you've been learning in school?" Adrian sighed, bending down to pour soap into a cup and pour it inside the washer. Jesse could be unbearably annoying at times. If he just weren't a relative -- he would've killed the boy without hesitation. But he was, which made him frown about it everytime the epiphany stroke him. "Tíngzhǐ bàoyuàn (Stop whining), I told you I intended to kill her."

"Enough with your chinese crap --- English, damn it." Jesse snapped, annoyed. Truth be told, he wasn't angry with the chinese, he was angry that he did not turn him. Something he begged Adrian to do for years, "Why don't you turn me?"

"Because you are still stupid, the brain develops till age 25 -- you still have 8 more years."

"Hypocrite, you're 23 years old!"

"Physically. But in true age, I am 109 years old if you count the years that I was a half-vampire. So technically, I am old." Adrian reasoned, shutting the washer's lid to close and walked passed him, going towards the living room with his eyes planted on Jesse's iPad which he left on the coffee table earlier today. It was one more thing he must do, and what he must do must be done on that device.

"As if people can see that! Your argument is invalid." Jesse scoffed, till his eyes followed what Adrian was doing. He found his grandfather tapping away on his iPad, his eyes focused and scavaging. "What are you doing?"

"Cleaning up your mess." Adrian replied casually, erasing the vampire profile Jesse made. Erasing the address, Jesse's picture, information and such. It was bothersome, probably if the girl was still turned, she wouldn't go here, and the werewolves can't bother him because there was no evidence. But now there is, his connection to the incident is bound in silver chains. All because of his foolish grandson. "If you want goth women to like you..." he said, walking towards him, pushing the tablet to his chest "...then adapt the sub-culture. No more foolish internet stunts. You're getting us in trouble."

"Only you." Jesse muttered, "I'm no vampire."

"You live in my house, what's your point?" Adrian said, walking east towards his home office. Just because it was Saturday, didn't meant he couldn't work because he was outside his office, he brought his work home, the workaholic that he was. He looked at Jesse for a moment before heading into his office and slamming the door shut, leaving his grandson to contemplate in the silence.

". . ."

Lisette had arrived at Adrians house rather quickly.

She had stopped by her house to grab a few things...

well, it was a few things in her book.

But to the average man 6 bags for one night seemed a little critical

not when your Lisette.

It seemed she glided through traffic with ease...

she had no idea if it was because of the vampirism or the fact that she had been having

a good day all in all

She had stood up to pilate finally and she had a date with her boyfriend

Where she would be pampered no doubt.

She turned on to his street swiftly and cleared her throat before knocking on the door

she had noticed that ever sense the 'Accident..'

Her senses had come to life...

behind the dark shades which head her eyes she could sense everything around her

the children playing... the dogs

everything.

She felt safe...

knowing her surroundings. She sat and waitied for one of the two to answer the door.

Knock, knock.

Of course, he would answer the door. It was highly unlikely for Adrian to actually do something like that. Everytime Jesse tries to make him answer the door, all he gets was a two-word reply: "I'm busy." It was an automous, reflexive reply he often received from him. And everytime he spoke it to him, it was becoming less irritating and more like something tolerable.

Groaning, Jesse stood up. Lazily pacing towards the door, who was it now? Was it a goth girl, or is it that Lisette girl? He didn't know anymore, nore did he care less. His mood was killed, slaughtered.

He opened the door, only to see that his Uncle was right. Lisette had returned -- with six bags. Six bags for one night? What does this girl do, change outfits every hour? Women were mysterious creatures, very mysterious creatures. But then again, seeing this, it seemed like that she took his grandfather's invitation as some kind of sleepover. This girl didn't know anything, and with the way she acted, telling Adrian to "work around her schedule" it seemed like she thought vampirism was some king of slot she can put on her schedule.

With what he had heard, the changing process for a new vampire was unstable. Human food disgusts them more than normal, high hunger rates, and had a higher chance of eating a human once it was close enought to one. Which meant that he was in grave danger, now he understood why Adrian didn't want her to leave earlier -- he wanted her quarantined, to observe her habits, to know how to manage her.

But with the clear misunderstandings, it looked far from possible here.

"Don't eat me." he said in a greeting, eyeing her cautiously before swinging the door further and wider to allow her and her abundant amount of bags to enter. He had never felt so awkward to be with a vampire before, probably because this one was an acquiantance.

haifa-f2010.jpg

Lisette smiled and walked in with her bags swiftly

"Ill try not to" She returned his sarcasm... though there was almost

a sense of seriousness

she had to be cautious around him and every other human...

at least until she found out how to control this thing

She settled her bags down on the couch and fixing her V neck she had worn just to hide the bites..

and for once actually looked around at their house

it was... very nice to be frank.

She had no problem staying in a place that was as clean as any 5 star hotel

thats how she liked things

always nice.

She ran her fingers through her hair once more and turned to face Jesse after looking around the living room once more

"So... wheres the guest room?" She asked as politely as she could.

People often, mistook her for a bitch. The way she looked dressed, and acted proved that

she was indeed a bitch.. however these people she had to admit were doing something nice for her

something they necessarily didnt have to do...

on the other hand Adrian proved to be an asshole...

challenging her bitchiness almost.

And she backed down to no one.

"Does the guest bathroom have a mirror? -a big one?" She asked another question

After resting a bit, she would be getting ready to go to dinner

but for now she was tired... and all she wanted was a shower and a bed.

To be honest, her own bed... but considering the circumstances now wasnt the time to get picky.

"Well... Uh, I don't really know. I never really looked around the guest room, for I had a room of my own. You should ask Adrian, he kept the house clean a lot, he has OCD with cleanliness, so... He knows more about the house than I ever will. I pretty much just make the mess around here." Jesse said, scratching his head awkwardly, looking down. He never have been more scared for his life, which pretty much summed up the noticeable distance he had from her. He thought about his grandfather's horrible OCD with cleanliness, he always like the house clean, his room clean and his clothese. Which pretty much explained why the washer ran for almost everday. "I would let you ask him about it right now, but he's working."

Why? Laundering clothes, and bloodied sheets of course.

"So, uh.... Room's upstairs. Across from mine -- far away from Adrian's. Trust me, you don't want to be near his bedroom." he told her as he went up the stairs and ahead of her, due to the fact that he was being cautious. Extremely cautious. He shuddered at the memory of first time he went near Adrian's room, it was like hearing live sex and murder happen in a matter of minutes. It was brutal, well, he felt he wasn't much man enough to find it tolerable.

He motioned towards the door across from his room, clicking it open with one turn of the knob -- jerking the door open.

chinese-bedroom-view.jpg

Again, just like the rest of the house -- it was modern-chinese themed. Different tones of orange, exquisite wooden floors, a four-poster bed, and a window with oriental-inspired frames. An orange patterned carpet was rolled across the floor, three lamps of same concept and different styles decorated the room, wooden furniture and sidetables, and a reasonably sized flat screen TV. It was elegant, oriental, modern, and classy. "Here you are." he told her, gesturing a hand as if to present the room to her.

"I'd keep the windows shut, if I were you --- till Adrian's nice enough to give you it." Jesse said thoughtfully and casually, thinking about that essential thing that allowed Adrian to tolerate the light. But with the attitude he gave the girl, she'll probably get it tomorrow. "It's Lisette, right?" he said after a moment, giving her an observing look. Before turning away, and motioned towards back to the stairs... descending from it to leave her alone.

I don't think you'll be staying here for ONLY one night....

Lisettr looked around the room observing everything carefully

it looked clean enough and she was happy Adrian

liked things clean despite his dirty attitude.

she laughed as he shuddered thinking about being

near Adrian's door catching what he was saying

"well then he's lucky I like it rough " she joked following

him down stairs aylt a reasonable distance

despite the fact that she felt calm for now the best

thing to do to make sure nothing bad happens

is to stay a respectable distance from Jesse

"so I thought vampires didn't have a reflection ..." she said

as she took every 1 step for his 3 steps

"but I do..thank God movies are bullshit" she laughed

trying to lighten the mood just a Tad

and she had noticed the light irritated her skin a little

and made her feel unconfortable and annoyed

but not too bad. tolerable.

"as long as it doesn't give me blemishes " she joked

but she wasn't joking. blemishes were a no-no.

But she followed.

"What do you mean you like it rough---" then he stopped himself, of course, from the looks, she looked like a bitch. Of course, green jokes. But in Jesse's point of view, he took the matter seriously. Because it involved countless murders, every day of every night. Then he would watch Adrian go to the washer with bloodied sheets everytime, a satisfied look filled his eyes and marked his face. It was true that Jesse always wanted to become a vampire, but with Adrian's ways of killing -- he keeps on doubting that decision.

The joke was understandable, the woman didn't know a thing. As of yet.

After that, blemishes and other girl things sprouted from her mouth. He didn't have an ear for it, but he nevertheless tolerated it -- just like everything else. Lisette wasn't too bad, he was still hung up on the fact that his grandfather turned another person into vampire and not him. He cared not if it wasn't intended, he just wanted a reason to be mad about it.

"Zhè shì nǐ de nǚhái. (Here's your girl)." he spoke, as soon as he saw Adrian's figure near the foot of the stairs. For the first time, he took the initiative to speak chinese first. He didn't intend it, it just came out. Probably because of the fact he was slightly pissed, and Adrian's presence just made it persist, "I'm going to the basement, I'll leave you two." he muttered under his breath as he looked at Adrian before taking a sharp turn and went down another pair of stairs that lead to the said basement.

Adrian looked at Lisette, and so she came.

"Don't mind him." he told her for starters, before folding his arms quietly, examining her. Changing vampires like her, alwaus required constant tending because they were in a critical and dangerous stage. "Hm... About 2 weeks to a month." he estimated, nodding to himself as his cold exterior consumed his face, "Two weeks to a month till you finish your changing."

If he could, he would keep her in this house -- where she would be at a distance from humans. But it looked far from possible, but yet that was the point, she was his pawn. The more freedom he'll allow her, the more she'll contain herself and constantly return for answers. It was his plan. Women like her required reverse psychology. But then even that itself sounded troublesome already, and time consuming.

Well, no time to be picky.

"Is your appetite increasing?"

Lisette yawned leaning against the other wall

far from Adrian "..Hmm I think so.. I wanted to kill

my boyfriends father today and eat his heart out" she smirked

it was hardly sarcasm.

"I guess I'm hungrier...ever sense you did what you did I've been

okay the past few hours.. hopefully I can make it last the night ....

so what's this Jesse was saying about you turning another human...

you like turning them?" she asked crossing her arms and leaning

closer piercing her eyes with his "Hmm...I don't know.. for someone

who has an attitude like yours that's hard to believe "

she blinked twice at his prior statement "2 weeks and a month? that's a lifetime " she whined looking him up

and down... without the arguing and just seeing him clearly, Adrian was

actually very handsome ...

guess that's one thing the movies got right.

she found herself slightly blushing but shook it away

upset with herself that she would even think

of him that way. shehad a boyfriend

and she cared about him more than anything ....

Jesse, that asshole.

"He probably talked of my student." he lied quietly, turning to the kitchen's center island where his laptop resided for the time being. For the sake of today, he took it out of the office, when he told people that he took his work everywhere -- he literally did. Jesse certainly gets him into tight spots nowadays, how upset is he? Doesn't he know he was doing this for his own good? Eternity was both a blessing and a curse.

"Because like you said, it's far from likely."

After hearing her statement with the time period, he shook his head. Girls --- especially this one. It seemed like she was the type who couldn't sit still on a chair for a minute, and often required themselves to wander about everytime. What does this girl do anyways? He retraced his steps to where he had first seen her, it was the parking lot of a bar. Of course... A bitch. No wonder she seemed anxious with going to her 'work".

"Maybe if you quit whining about it like a child, time would favour you. The more you think about it, the more it slows down." he said solemnly, yet slightly menacingly. He refused to look at her, keeping his eyes on his laptop, checking the stocks and sales of his company. Per usual, it rose to the skies like a rocket. Out of all the problems he got himself into, business was good. Which was good.

whoa.

lisette couldn't take his asshole ways much longer.

because the fact of the matter was that two bad asses couldn't

stay in the same house.

lisette walked over to him swiftly and closed his labtop leaning over

"yea? time moves faster for no one. especially not a vampire... maybe if you

did something with your life instead of being a smart ass you'd see that" she concluded

proud of herself for finally saying something before turning to the guest room

"oh yes I think we are going to be best friends "

MetroBodies2011_Xian.jpg

Best friends... Forever.

He frowned, what right does she hold that she can just close his laptop so boldly? They're not even near friends, it was the blurry grey line in between enemies, and acquiantances. Who knew his ideal revenge would require tolerating such a woman? The hard part was that he can't make her sway to his tune -- she was a vampire, like him, and therefore she resisted the illusions and saw him not like what most women do. She saw him as just a normal man.

Which he admit was quite a nuisance, it's been a century or so since he had interacted with a woman without making them chase after him. It was a challenge, a challenge was more thankful to accept. He was her creator, therefore he would certainly find his way around her --- certainly. He must. It would be such a shame, even though she didn't know a thing about who made her, this was a side quest, a quest to boost his pride and ego.

As if it wasn't high enough.

"First of all..." Adrian said, ascending up the wooden staircase and walked towards her to the guest room. His eyes pierced a menacing glare, his face subtle and deceit. "You don't even know who I am. All you know is that I'm Adrian, other than that..." he took a few steps closer to her, resting a hand on the door frame to support his body, staring down at her due to slight height differences, "Nothing. Nothing at all, nor do I plan telling you."

With that he looked away, descending down the staircase with his hand dug deep into his pockets. Saying nothing more, or less. He hated it when people assume things about it, yet he couldn't blame them for he kept his life concealed to strangers, and business partners alike. As soon as he reached the kitchen, he opened his laptop to life where it still showed his business' grown and income. Sometimes it was better to just work, life was too troublesome at times.

Well, he liked making problems for himself. Just like now.

Best of friends, what a lovely start.

when Adrian approached, Lisette found herself

pressing against the wall as flat as she could go and her fangs grew

ever so slightly ...

although she kept the smirk on her face... she was just a little intimidated

but she wouldn't back down from him..not now not ever.

she regained composure as he descended down the stairs

and she fixed her shirt, and cleared her throat as her fangs retracted "you know what? your right

I don't know you..and don't think your fond of me either... it was sarcasm

and if you plan on keeping me here then you better get used to it...your not the only

one on top of your shit" she concluded, going into the guest bedroom and closing the door

she was fully alert now and didn't need a nap..she instead took a hot shower

which vampire or not still relieved her stress as it always did

when she was done she came out in a towel just to peek and see what Adrian was doing to

her surprise still sitting in the same spot "you are too serious ...about everything " she concluded

going back into her room but leaving the door cracked

she still didn't trust this man and he wasn't giving her much reason to... if she didn't know any better

she would say he glared at her each time he got...so she would observe

him the same way he did her.

This girl always had so much things to say...

It was like as if she never ran out of words, every word he said she said something to retort against it. He began asking himself if he should keep arguing with her everytime they talked. It seemed it was like that, they only spent less than 24 hours together -- it seemed like they argued too many times for the short time they had. It was ridiculous, but Adrian was willing to keep arguing, despite the stress it gave. He won't let the woman defeat him, never.

"you are too serious ...about everything "

Well what did she want him to be? A naive airhead like his grandson? Hah. He thought not. Never. Wait? Why was he stressing over this? He cursed under his breath, then in his pocket, his phone rang like a bell. Quickly, he took it out and answered the call, "Adrian Wu, speaking." in the midst of his casualty, he frowned at the news he had received. There was a situation in the office, an urgent situation and he had to leave. He had second thoughts about leaving Jesse with Lisette, but he had no choice, he had to put faith in the boy and hopefully he could defend himself. Hopefully.

With a sigh, he went up the stairs and ran towards his bedroom, going into his wardrobe. Almost as quickly, he changed into his suit. Business was business, and as CEO he had to attend to things like he was superhuman -- ironically.

5e2de3a4.jpg

"Hey! Where are you going?" Along came Jesse's voice, as he appeared out his doorway, watching his grandfather fix his suit and tighten his tie. Adrian in a suit only meant one thing --- he was leaving to work. Work, was a long time. And a long time with a hungry, and unstable vampire wasn't his ideal saturday.

"Work."

"You can't just leave me here!" Jesse whined, calling out to him as Adrian went passed him and down towards the stairs. He followed him down, running to catch up with him even though he only wore his shirt and his boxers, "Adrian!"

"Tíngzhǐ bàoyuàn (Stop whining)." Adrian said, giving him a firm glare before looking up the stairs where Lisette stayed in the guest room. It was indeed a risky gamble, but business was business. "Behave yourself, don't do anything stupid." he warned the boy before heading out of the house, slamming the door shut.

Great.

As Lisette stared at herself in the mirror she noticed something

everytime Adrian came near her, the bites on her neck tingled ever so slightly...

She slowly let her fingers travel up her neck and caress the side that was bitten while she stared at herself

She wasnt one to think about things she couldnt explain long so she just decided to ask when he got back.

haifa121920x1440_web-large_medium.jpg

She sighed and pulled out her make up bag as she began to get ready for her date with her boyfriend early

she was bored.

No... she was thirsty... and after what she could hear from the yelling outside, she was alone with Jesse now..

something inside her told her to go for it... but her morals wouldn't let her.

Absolutely not. Jesse was sweet.

Instead she tried a different route.

Smirking she picked up her phone dialing a number and putting it to her ear as she walked around her room seductively

smiling to herself

"Hey.. is this Jake?... Hey Jake long time no talk... Listen..

I need your body."

Hah. Men.

Status
Not open for further replies.