Stockholm Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian smirked.

"We're vampires." he murmured as he sank in the sheets, pulling Lisette's body closer to his chest, inhaling the scent of her dark, curly locks, "We could wing it --- through charm. It always works, unless you prefer the old-fashioned, chaotic, human ways of telling your parents." he said, surpressing his laugh in his throat. There were two ways in solving that problem, it was just up to Lisette.

But right now? What he thought of was the fact that he was with her, with feelings that he just now realized, and have eternity to treasure it.

"I love you."

whoa.

The words caught her off guard

she wasn't expecting it...not from Adrian right now

but her startled expression was hidden as she burried her

face in his chest

and smiled slightly once more

"I love you too."

and she did. more than anything. They had so long to love each other

it was perfect

and he wana right they has time to figure everything

out but for now it was just

Adrian and herself.

"I must say," Anthony said, settling down two cups of tea down on the mahogany coffee table. He placed one in front of himself, and pushed the other towards the opposite end of the table. He settled down on the couch, tossing two sugar cubes in the tinted fluid, watching it dissolve as it entered the hot mass, "This is the first time in a long time, that I saw you using a laptop."

The young man frowned at this remark, shaking his head as he lowered his eyes back to the device, "You make me sound like some kind of hermit, Huang."

"Stop calling me Huang."

"Shut up then."

Anthony was taken aback at his bold reply, he was about to come up an angry remark till he submitted to a sigh instead, "You are just like him, that stubborness flows within you." he grumbled, sipping on the hot tea despite it burning his tongue. Young boys are young boys, less stupider, barely any wiser. He thought that the lad would be an exception --- but he was not. Anthony looked at him quietly, then at his laptop, "What are you doing?"

"Using my laptop."

"Answer me properly, boy."

"Ask better questions, get satisfying answers."

Anthony pursed his lips, the boy was pushing his luck, he sipped on his tea further -- uncaring if the fluid burned his tongue sorely, "You brat, you know what I mean. What are you doing on that laptop?"

"Buying a plane ticket to America."

Anthony glared at him, "I won't allow you."

"Watch me."

------------------------

Adrian smiled, the words that returned his feelings made him feel like the happiest man in the world, and less of an asshole that he had become. At that moment, he felt like himself. The old Adrian who was happy, and a little teasing -- the Adrian who had everyone he loved with him. Cheesy it may be, but that's how he was.

He wrapped his arms around her body, holding her as he closed his eyes and waited for a new day.

Lisette was awakened the next day not by the annoying

sunlight, as every other morning, but by the sheer wil

to get ready and start her day

they were lucky, the presidential sweets were designed to be in a secluded area

the sunlight didn't penetrate much,.to provide you with the best sleep possible

which it did, just enough sun to let you know it was daytime behind the curtains

She opened her eyes slowly looking up at Adrian's handsome

face, happy it was not a dream a as she sighed in pleasure

why couldn't they just stay this way forever?

cuddled just in this manner?

(ling is a little smart ass lol I laughed as I read)

Adrian woke up a little after she did, all because the body he held onto moved in it's place. Slowly, he opened his eyelids as far as it could, turning his head slightly, attempting to meet her gaze as he stretched his stiff body, that lay still for hours in his slumber "Hello." he smiled, lying on his side as he took in everything that he saw. Her beautiful face, that would greet him for many mornings to come.

It's been a while since he had woke up feeling like this, it felt refreshing. But then the thoughts of the problems that they would face after they leave the room started to bother him. He still had to deal with that bastard, he wasn't done with that dog yet...

He looked at Lisette, "So... What do we do from here?"

There were so many things they could do, they could stay, they could go back to the mansion --- or fly back to America, in which where, no doubt, Eric would be waiting. If ever he was already there. But since he wasn't on his own now, both him and Lisette had to agree about their decisions. Especially since because technically, she was involved in this mess.

((LOL. I know right? xP))

lisette broke her gaze with Adrian as she looked down on

his chest her head was still settled on, creating circles with her fingers on it

she sighed thinking ....

"I think I owe my parents an explanation as to why we didn't come home last

night. Lets leave out the vampire and werewolf part but they should probably know who

I plan on spending the rest of my life with " she laughed a little

"they are going to be so confused but atleast they can't say we didn't tell them ...but

after we tell them I kinda wanna go back to America... I can honestly say I miss it, and Jesse ...

and I'm also ready to sign my release forms unless Eric already fired me and that's IF he even went back yet"

it was true. it was annoying not knowing what a potential threat was up to

they were both businessmen so they were both sneaky

she just hoped Eric hadn't come to his senses

"..I don't think it's over .. this feud "

not by a long shot.

"As you wish." Adrian said plainly, nodding as he looked around the suite,letting his eyes travel along the details of the room, he been here before -- but in a different country, the setting although, was the very same. A wide field of room, wide enough to be an expensive looking apartment. Kitchen, bathroom, dining table --- name it. It was only a pity that he cannot enjoy everything they offered, for he does not eat, and it's been a while since he cooked.

After Jesse was a little older, he stopped cooking for the boy, telling him that he could manage on his own and learn the ropes of being independent. He had to admit to himsef that he wasn't the best man to take care of the boy, for he was engulfed by his fear that he would also lose Jesse. If he losses Jesse too, that was his breaking point.

He took a deep breath, taking in the aroma of the most fragrant flowers, dilluted with exquisite oils the wafted throughout the room. It gives one the feel of an ocean breeze, the tropicality of it. It would only make sense, for the hotel was close to the ocean. "As for this feud... It's been going on for centuries."

He tore his gaze away from his surrounding and looked down at her, from this angle, it was hard to meet her eyes, and it was better that way. He could not bear to meet her eyes as he told her the reason of the feud, not because his kind did wrong, but it was also the story of his birth --- something he rarely spoke of, "1898, A vampire, and Pilate, a werewolf -- who was also Eric's father were good friends...." he started off, avoiding to speak of his father's name. He did not hate him, but he did not love him either. They never had a chance. "Now, Pilate is greedy man, and he destroyed villages for land, and in the midst of his quest, he asked the vampire to watch over the woman he loved."

He fell silent for a moment, sighing before continuing, "But the woman and the vampire fell in love, for she was fed up with Pilate's bloodshed for land. When Pilate came back, and saw the vampire with his woman -- with a child --- he became angry, and as the vampire sent the woman away for safety, Pilate began to threaten, telling them that they would regret that day."

"And because of that feud, a few years later --- a boy was killed."

Ling.

Lisette listened contently as she contined creating imginary circles around his chest

not blinking once as she listened -not really in a daze but more imganing the story as he told it.

"Pilate?... I know pilate. I have to see tha bastard everyday.... no wonder he hates women so much..."

She trailed off, thinking of all the times he had yelled at the dancers

and called them names that men should never fix their mouths to call women.

it was true, and this story made his reasoning for that have more sense.

"And Ling was the one killed.... " She nodded, adding the pieces togetheras he went along

What A life they had.

"Youve been alive a long time.... you and eric huh?.."

It was rhetorical, she was just repeating the date in her mind

"And somehow you have managed not to act like an old man... though you are grumpy like one

sometimes" She pointed out with a smirk looking up at him from where she lay

She knew it probably wasnt the right time for jokes, but she hated seeing him so sad -and she knew bringing up Ling was a trigger for that

"I dont know if you believe in karma... but shes a bitch...and everything that happened to you will happen to them

10 times over.. sometimes its not about revenge but rather.. let nature run its course and handle the situation for you...

I know you dont really want to kill anyone... I seen the way you hesitated to kill Eric... it wasn't about the cops comming, you still had time..

something was holding you back.. and thats a good thing."

She concluded sitting up now slowly and looking down at him smiling, letting her forehead touch his as her disheveled hair

rained down on both of them

"Time to get up my love"

She thought for a second as her last words came out, she then leaned back a bit confused

"But wait... if thats true and if your mother was human... how did you become a full vampire?"

(I am late for this but ahem FORGET YOU AND ALOIS THE MAGICIAN GRRRR LOL<3333 xD )

"Don't you feel awkward?" Adrian said, smirking as he leaned his head back against the soft pillow further, feeling his head sink down on it's fluffy surface as he pulled her closer, hugging her like a person he would dare not to let go of "Dating old men, I guess you have a thing for old people, huh? Well, I don't act old because I stopped aging when I turned 23 -- since I'll be 23 forever, I have to act my age." he shrugged through his occupied shoulders, letting out a soft stretching noise.

"It was because, I realized that he barely knew the reason why he killed Ling. I'm giving him a second chance at that, to understand the reason why, the real reason." he explained, Adrian knew himself that he wasn't a bad vampire, like most --- but rather clever, running on his vengeance for power and will, "I did not hesitate to kill him." he muttered in a dark tone, slightly offended at what she said "Unless I have a reason to."

But he had no reason, which only meant that --- there was no point for hesitation.

Then he thought about her words, how did he become a a full vampire? He always believed that his mother was human, she was quite so, she ate human food, went out in the sunlight for long hours, with no sign of any silver bracelet on her wrist that protected her from the stinging sunlight. She even died human, so she couldn't be a vampire -- she couldn't.

"...I don't know." he said quietly, before rising from the bed, kissing her on lips once before get off the bed, "Anyways, we have a lot of things to do."

Lisette laughed at his comment of her liking old men

"And you must like young girls! Its amazing you are probably the wisest man on earth because you

have lived to see it all.. I mean think about it.."

She said as she got out of bed and grabbed her purse heading to the bathroom. She pulled out

Little bottles full of moisturizer, facial cleanser, perfumes and other hygiene emergency products she might need

she always carried them just in case one of her girlfriends needed her

for an emergency sleep over because they were going through something

or anything because anything could happen and she not make it back home

....she never expected vampires and werewolf wars might be the case one day.

"You were here for the holocaust... both world wars, everything.. You may find this hard to believe

but Im actually quite the history nerd.... see?" She said, pulling out prescription glasses

-they were Dulce and Gabana -very fashionable , not thick and goofy like most nerds

"I never wore them... so I wear contacts instead.. I dont like looking like a nerd.. anyways"

She said, as she pushed them to the side.

"I just think your pretty lucky to have seen so much... whoever did attack me.. if he were alive

I would thank them.. and then tear them to pieces.. Ill always be 21.. what a awkward age to be stuck in"

She giggled thinking of all the things she will be doing in the future

"Having like 3 kids at 21... getting married? ... going to college FOREVER?? hell no "

She continued, laughing and thinking of how she would look as herself with a grandma dress

but the same youthful features

She shrugged sighing as she began applying the moisturizer

"At least.. im not alone."

and you never have to be now either.

"Not all old men are wise, but they prove to be a tad smarter than most." Adrian shrugged, opening the closet, revealing a rack of suits and longsleeves that were his size. Whenever he checked in this hotel, everytime his name was heard, fresh new clothes were stuffed into the closet for him, just before he entered the room. The investor, the owner of this hotel, wanted to keep Adrian happy, because Adrian gave him money.

Money makes people happy in this world.

He took out a blue long-sleeved shirt, and a patterned bowtie, along with some bottoms and wore it as quickly and smoothly. He looked quite preppy, and semi-formal. "Hmm, I don't think a 23 year old like me, holding hands with someone who could be your grandma is something of a sight. Well it could be, but not with positive feedback." he said, smiling as he looked at her and her glasses, she still looked pretty, not nerdy. But rather smart and sharp, "You don't look bad, but I don't think you'll be needing glasses -- ever. I never took you for a historian either, I thought you'd be like a fashion designer of somesort."

Then he fell silent at the mention of her vampire attacker, which was him. It made him feel guilty, he wanted to tell her, but he was unsure of her reaction, "Well, if you were never bitten -- I'd never know you. I'll never know how much it was the best decision I made." then his eyes widened, his lips betrayed him, he had revealed himself.

Crap.

"The best decision...you made?" She repeated him, processing it all in her head

as she slowly turned towards him.

She took a few cautious steps towards him shaking her head slowly

"You... You didnt mean that right?.... oh my god you meant it."

There was no joke in his voice -the joke wouldntve been funny anyways

"You did this to me Adrian?... "

The room was too silent. She stood there and folded her arms to her chest, her face flushed.

"Can I tell you something?"

"I already knew."

She said shrugging slightly.

"To tell you the truth... I knew the moment you came down those steps and I met you for the first time.

you hadn't turned me to face the wall quick enough when you attacked me..."

She continued.

She looked down and shook her head "I was just going to give you the opportunity to tell me."

She said as she made her way back to the mirror

"To be honest with you my main objective was to kill you. Night after night I had to opportunity

but I didnt... my conscience wouldn't let me..

and then we had that night.... and plus... after I learned about ling... I just... sympathized...

And then I just I guess.. I started falling for you .. and now.. here I am." She concluded after washing her face and picking

up the complementary 'hers' towel

"So I guess we are even. not that you didnt make it obvious... I mean..."

She said as she removed the hair from her right neck showing off the two holes from her bite

The original marks always stay.

"Your fangs fit perfectly.. thats what I do remember from when we were drunk... vaguely but I remember.. and to confirm they fit

last night so... anyways It doesn't bother me the reason you did it.. if I was in your shoes I might have...

What bothers me is that you waited so long to tell me even after the feelings began to rise."

She murmured as she approached him and fixed one of the buttons on his shirt

(Woah, I didn't expect that. Nice!)

...What?

Adrian was caught off guard with her words, did he hear it right? Did she really know? Was his attack that flawed? This girl was really something, the thought of her intentions to kill him made a chill run down his spine, he felt frightened of her for a moment. Especially with the fact that she was 2/3 done her changing phase, which meant that she was stronger than him if she wills so.

Those words, her words, echoed in his head repeatedly. She knew, she knew all along.

"....Are you mad?" he asked cautiously after a moment, watching her as she fixed his shirt. For the first time he felt scared of her reply, it was quite unmanly in a sense. If he were pale, he would be paler if that could actually happen. He couldn't read her, at the moment, she was subtle -- very subtle.

(Ty, Ty :) I wasn't expecting Ling to be alive either. --> Also very nice :) )

Lisette continued fixing the buttons until everything was perfect

and then looked up at him, her hands still on his chest

" I was. Im not now." She concluded smiling and kissing his lips, a small gentle peck

after doing so, drawing away just enough so that she could speak

"I wanted something knew in my life and what did I get? A vampire who attempted to kill me

then I attempted to kill him then we fell in love... its the perfect Mr&Mrs Smith if you ask me...

I always wanted a vampire boyfriend.. I just never thought... it would happen considering

science and the physics proving that we dont exist"

She continued as she backed away from him

"Why do you look so surprised? I used to be a stripper hello?? we are ALWAYS trained to defend ourselves and if we

cant then at least find out what the guy looked like. Men.. always thinking they are one step ahead.

Worse even Business men."

Status
Not open for further replies.