Stockholm Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
(and what is Adrian????? if anything he is a cat! hes stubborn like one... not that I am sticking up for Eric, cause I made him that way to make it easier for Adrian but ADRIAN is making it easier for Eric! lol *sticks out tongue at you* gosh you are both so DIFFICULT!!!)

Lisette shot Eric a slightly agitated look "I didnt say you said anything about love...you gave your input and I gave mine

-in example format... something wrong with that?"

This man... why did she even try with this man?

it was like trying to to turn around on a one way street.

But turning around for Eric and heading towards Adrian? seemed like something near impossible

why was she even thinking like this?

Lisette fucking stop.

She let the mans voice sink into her head.. the lyrics searing her core

You say you love him but you dont

you give your heart -but you wont.

You say you know where you stand

You give your heart when you can.

All she could think about was Eric... did she love this man?

He was right, she was talking like she was single

"Yes well, you say that like I am married... and all that seems to glitter on the outside is no where near gold 99% of the time"

colton-haynes-funny-or-die_thumb.jpg

Eric, was tired of trotting around, he almost wished he had taken a car, and was just about to give up when he seen something

that made his blood boil

Lisette.

And she was with him...

and suddenly -the hatred flashed before his eyes as he glared at Adrian, to a time much different then this

"You both will regret this day.. your children will regret this day!!"

"That Whore!"

"..Ling!!..Somebody.... Anyone..."

"Kill him.. the youngest boy. Dont ask why."

The flashback took him for a few seconds before he came to. He stood up blinking .. now fully understanding.

He slowly got up, and despite the bus drivers yelling he pushed open the door, breaking it.

And fled to the dock, his face expressionless

as soon as Lisette and Adrian were off, he glided through the crowd, and before she could even grasp the situation he yanked her back, jerking her behind him

His face inches from Adrians as whispers filled the area, the guitarist stopping his playing as well

He glared at Adrian a long time, blocking out Lisette asking him what was wrong with him

He knew now.

"Stay the fuck away from her.. I understand. I hear you loud and clear Adrian"

He said, nodding while his glare twisted into a smirk

"Oh yes.. I hear you"

Ah, it seemed like he remembered. The look on his face, the irrational ill temper held caution as he spoke those words. It made Adrian smirk back, "Welcome back." he said plainly, shrugging coolly as he looked at Eric with not even a flinch. He had seen this vicious look before, the only difference was that the other time killed his brother.

What a bastard.

"I suggest you control yourself, she's not dumb you know. You're too obvious." Adrian said in a contained whisper, making sure that even Lisette's enhanced hearing did not hear, "You wouldn't want her to know that her chihuahua is a child killer, no?" he shrugged in amusement, almost in a dark, snickering manner, ignoring the whispering crowd.

Stay away from Lisette? He tries, but their paths seemed to meet all the time -- like people bounded to never part. A bond between creator and vampire, but it felt like it was always something more than that. Again he was overthinking, the sex was an accident an accident that changed too much things. Ugh, fuck that.

"You can't keep me away. Now that I have found you, you are haunted by my existence."

This is it Ling, here it is.

(*Raises hands defensively* I'm a girl, LOL. And boys are boys. Hahah.)

"a child killer? he was below me..scum of his whorish mother

same as you..." Eric snarled in the same hushed whisper

"but whatever fight you have with me..is between us..don't

bring my girlfriend in it. Don't come near her... if I catch you alone with her again

ill make you feel what he felt that day....is that what you want? me to kick your ass?

terminate your life like his?"

of course he just wanted to get under his skin

this was a deep scar to rip open

Lisette came between the two, putting her hand on each their

chests to seperate them

"can you guys please ....I don't understand this.."

(I know! !!! and as girls we should aways stick together! instead you insist on making asshole men!!...keep up the good work I guess lol he's just so impossible! !! xD)

(So????? LOL. My asshole men are adorable<3 (: Heheheh.)

"Oh really? Why did you bring him in it then? Huh? Unless of course you didn't know why you had to do it, well did you?" Adrian spat back, frowning as he indicated his brother's involvement over a matter that Eric seemed to not know, "And you tell me to do as you say? No. I'm already part of your existence and hers, you can't get rid of me -- I have all eternity."

You didn't kick his ass, you ate him you fucking dumbass.

Before he can even verbally bash Eric with more words, Lisette came in the middle of them -- asking them to stop. Adrian glanced at her with guilt roaring in his chest, she wasn't supposed to be involved in this. No, he shouldn't have been involved with her that much, now that he had a slight peek into her soul, her personality, in the short boat ride. He began to regret... Ever so slightly.

"You want to understand? I'll tell you everything. Unedited and uncensored. You won't mind, won't you, do-- Eric?" he said with a dark smirk.

------------------------------------

"Now what do you write of?" the man asked the younger man, watching as the boy sat on the quietly on the couch of their chinese-themed living room. He always busied himself with the notebook, writing about things, reading them aloud, but yet he does not know what he wrote. By that, he meant, he didn't know if it was poetry, riddles, or any other form of creative writing.

"An introduction." the young man said, smiling ever so slightly, "The entrance of a new mystery, the inception of a new unfolding."

"What of?"

"The truth."

(whatever u say *grumbles*)

Eric was panicking now......

on the inside at least. he couldn't know. he couldn't.

He really didnt care about what he had did in Adrians past however that accompanied revealing what they truly

are and he couldn't risk that... now wasn't the time or place.

He would loose her and this business trip.

"I know your mother tricked my father. Married your slut of a mother... thats all I needed to know..

you mess with my father you mess with me, and I dont give a damn how long you intend to be here on earth

its a big planet STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER."

He repeated, it was as if this wasn't getting through to him

His eyes darted towards Lisette, a worried expression on her face as she tried to stop what she couldn't possibly comprehend

"You go right ahead and tell her.. but tell her the WHOLE truth not just half.. tell her about yourself

the reason you spend time with her... its not for friendship.. its to get to me!"

He said loud enough, no more whispering. No more running

Lisette looked over to Adrian hesitantly "..that true?"

"Its all true!! ... thats why he came on the business trip.. thats why ... everything" He concluded

he couldnt go into detail.. and sure enough if Adrian did, he would rip his throat out.

You're a piece of work, you know that?

"My mother wasn't a slut, your chihuahua of a father is just suffering from his low self-esteem issues because my mother picked someone better and smarter." Adrian said through gritted teeth, the dog was pushing his luck. Wait, don't all dogs do? Such a low mined, inferior, beast. Why do they even exist?

"You tell me to stay away? I did, we all did. My family did. What did you do? You killed my brother. A young boy who had nothing to do with this." He looked at Lisette intently, and averted an accusing gaze towards Eric, "This bastard, killed my brother. Not only killed, he bloodied him, left him grasping for his last breath. My brother, who had nothing to do with this. My brother, who didn't do a thing -- but ask endless question about the world. My brother."

(Damn, I teared up. LOL)

Oh yes, he'll describe it in detail.

As for Lisette, he'll deal with her later.

"smarter??? BETTER?? YOUR MOTHER WAS A SLUT and your father was a blood sucking killer just

like you and your whole life piece of shit family...you kill every damn day of your life!!"

Lisette was speechless ...she covered her mouth with her hand, shaking her head at Eric..

her eyes full of tears

"you know."

Eric looked over Lisette, panting furiously as people around began to back away still whispering

"you know that he is a vampire ... and how could you do something like that??!!" she whined

Eric's breath began to subside now as he put two and two together

"you knew too?"

Lisette stood there in shock of everything. this was all too much... she couldn't say anything

else but the silence spoke louder than anything

"you used me....and your a killer! " she said shakily, darting

her eyes towards them both

with that she got from in-between and began sprinting off

disappearing through

Eric stepped closer to Adrian grabbing him by the shirt

"he's dead Adrian! he's fucking dead and he ain't comming back

so its a battle you can't win! now stay the Fuck away from her and me unless you plan to

fucking make a move"

he yelled,

literally pushing him back as he let go of Adrian's shirt and going through the crowd as well

he had to find her.

(yes I have a feeling this is going to end also in tragedy ... :'( but I feel for ya ..me too almost! !)

"There is always truth in a lie,
But lies have truth.
How often do we lie?
How often we say truth?
"

The young man spoke softly, yet strongly. The tone of his voice, unchanged despite the solemnity of his demeanor. His eyes darted across the words he spoke from his notebook, his mouth moved in rapid movements. The other man listened carefully, immersing himself in the words that the boy spoke. Like the boy, he didn't know if it was a poem -- or just a context of feeling. Because the lad never classified them.

'Independent literature' that's what he labels it.

"So," the man said after a few moments of silence, that grew a gap in between his words, and the last of the writing that the read aloud. He folded his arms crossly, raising a skeptic brow at the lad, "If that's your introduction --- introduction for what?"

"Weren't you listening to me, old man? It's for the inception."

"Inception of what?"

The boy was taken aback by his words, staring at him with confusion painted on his own face. The truth as, he didn't know. He just wrote it, for a new beggining -- a turning point of something that he didn't know. So the boy shrugged.

---------------------------

'Your mother was a slut.'

'He's fucking dead and he ain't coming back.'

'Stay away from her.'

Those words made Adrian's blood boil, he was reaching his rage. The dog clueless about anything, no -- he refused to understand. Which agitated Adrian. Bastard. Slowly, he peeled himelf of the ground and stood up, dusting himself off as he glared daggers at the crowd who quickly backed away as they received his glare. He was angry now. Cool? He just lost his cool.

"You take orders like the dog that you are." Adrian said huskily, watching Eric run after the ghost of Lisette. It angered him, everything angered him right now. His self control was wavering, "And stay away from her? Hah. If there was any better between the two of us, it's me. Stay away? No. I'll take her from you, and kill you the way you killed my brother in the process."

He clenched his fist, darting toward the other way. He didn't need to run after her, he knew where she was --- he'll just have to meet her there.

lisette didn't know how to feel

mixed emotions obviously ..

her and Eric was over. she tolerated a lot

but not a killer

many things she didn't understand

why did he do it? how did Eric know he was a vampire?

more importantly why did Adrian use her ...? it shouldn't

hurt this much but it did

she went straight to the carnival ....

where she might find some clarity

wiping her eyes as she entered

she began wandering around

things would probably never be the same.

"Ah, you brat. Consistent with your poems, and yet inconsistent with your witty replies." the man said, shaking his head with a smile as if remembering a thoughtful memory, he glanced at the boy and looked him over, eyeing him carefully. In such a way that as if he had nor seen the boy for a very long time, "You are just like him."

"Well, what else would I be?"

Such a brat.

The young man closed his notebook with a snap, unfolding his crossed legs as he rose from the couch smoothly, his hands carefully smoothing the wrinkled fabric of his cardigan. He locked the notebook with it's garter string, hooking his metal ballpoint pen at it's spiral spine and pocketed it in his jeans. With that, he outstretched his arms as if in a stretch. "I'm going for a walk." he yawned lightly, fixing the arrangement of his dark locks.

"Nonsense. Where are you going?" the man knew that the lad lies, he always does. Sugarcoating his words with irony and sarcasm, he was used to it. The boy was clever, but he knew enough of his tricks to see through it.

The young man smiled, "A little road trip, we live not too far away."

"You're not leaving China, even for just while. You can't go there --- not yet." the man said sternly, his plain and cool behaviour quickly vanished, turning into a man of seriousness. The tone of his that was once sarcastic and teasing turned deep, sharp, and demanding. He couldn't let the lad venture too far, now is not the time.

"You sense him too, don't you?" the boy said, his smirk growing, "Well I'm not after him, but rather his consort --- or possible consort. Just a simple chat, nothing of harm."

"How do you know about the consort?"

"You think I don't know where you have been when you disappear? You pour your heart and soul in your journals, writing down everything you have witnessed in utmost detail. You watch over him, when you deny it."

"You and I both know why --- you read my journals?"

"If one intends to keep things hidden, one should never write it down. Eyes will see, minds will know. Common sense, Huang -- or Anthony, whatever name you prefer calling yourself."

"Stick with my english name, Anthony."

Though Anthony was insistent of letting him stay in the walls of China, the boy refused. He was a stubborn boy, he knew that himself. He knew he was stubborn, too stubborn. For if he was not, he wouldn't be standing near the gondola docks of Sri Lanka. It was a short trip, with his abilities, he could go almost everywhere --- and anywhere he wished. In such short time too.

His presence, was strong.

He could feel him, his was somewhere. Angry, feisty and furious. It ached the boy to search for him, but he stopped himself. It wasn't time yet, not yet. He was here for something else, his consort. With the descriptions in Anthony wrote in his journal, it provided him with enough visial to know what the woman looked like. From the description, she seemed to see an exotic beauty.

He picked well.

But where does he start? The only thing he had was a worded description of her appearance, he had no scent or trail to follow. Sri lanka may be small, but looking for one particualr person was a needle in a haystack. He looked around the docks and spotted a carnival built not too far off the distance, there he spotted with his enhanced vision a woman of curly hair, wearing a blue sundress and what seemed to be a man's button-up plaid shirt.

Sure, there were a lot of women with curly hair --- but this particular one stood out. She was almost shining in her radiance, almost inhuman. If what he read was true, then the woman must be the woman. Without a second thought, he cut through the mossy crowd and followed her trails like as of she left some on the ground.

(... is that who I think it is!!!!)

Lisette continued her stride, gliding easily between people

trying to get lost in the crowd -well atleast their aura

to maybe Ward off either man that were almost surely looking for her

she had stopped as a crowd blocked her..a man was trying to shoot

100 water balloons in under 60 seconds

as the time weighed on him, he some how got all of them and the crowd cheered

in awe at this accomplishment ... it was impressive she had to admit

He was then handed a huge Teddy bear

it was pure white with pink lace

he took it, and eyed the crowd ..when his eyes landed on lisette he smiled

and put of in her hands

"for you" he said as if he had known it would be for her

she looked at the bear a while and couldn't help but smile

it gave her warmth

but it was short lived. she was too old for this sort of thing

and so she handed it down to a little girl who took it

and would almost surely put it to better use then she

and it hit her.

this attraction towards stripping and seducing men

only provided her with temporary satisfaction ...

she was never truly happy.. it never stuck

maybe that's what she needed to search for.

something permanent.

she needed it.

maybe it had found her and she was the only one still lost.

(......No comment ;P)

As soon as she ceased her fast paces, it welcomed him his entrance. Now that she stopped, he could observe her more carefully. The boy -- well the young man, he wasn't a boy anymore -- he was 19 -- squinted his eyes as he studied the woman. Exotic beauty, he must agree. But she was shrouded in something bothersome, a sadness that veiled her beautiful face.

How rash.

KimBum7.jpg

(The young man)

Silently, he slipped away from the crowd he blended with and approached her quietly. Not straightforward though, but rather alongside her. A smooth, subtle, action. He dug his hands deeply into his pockets, his eyes feated at the man who gave her the bear as he performed more tricks. "Carnivals exists to build smiles," he said quietly, but yet loud enough for her to hear clearly even with the loud chatters in the background, "But why does yours not stay?"

Mirror, mirror.
What does thou see?
Beauty and exquisitely.
Elegance and radiance.

Lest we forget,
The bitter sadness that shadows her face,
And the sour words that she speaks.

Just like that, he wrote about her. But then again, he is troubled to what it's called.

lisette was startled by the guys words

she hadn't expected them plus she was on the look

out for those two... but as soon as she saw it was someone

she didn't know she relaxed and crossed her arms

re processing his question in her head

she didn't even try to smile then

because apparently she wasn't hiding her feelings well

"oh I don't know... a lot on my mind I guess.. its

just one of those days"

this boy.... seemed strangely familiar

and even with her premature senses she could

tell his aura was strong

but she couldn't know him ..she didn't

her mother would always tell her

sometimes its good to confide in strangers to listen

to your problems Because who were they to judge you?

they would never see you again

so maybe it wasn't that he was familiar

maybe he was just the perfect stranger

"I guess I'm just going through a lot "

"Well doesn't everyone?" he asked her, giving her a side glance that was accompanied by a soft smile. The smile was genuine, he was happy she wasn't frightened of strangers who commented in such a way like he did to her prior to her reply. He shrugged, almost innocently, "If it was just, one of thise days, then a carnival would absolutely make you smile..."

"And yet here you are, almost frowning."

He had to keep this conversation flowing, he needed to know things, about her and him. "If you don't mind sharing, please do. I am nothing but a stranger, 1 in 6 billion --- if that makes you feel reassured." the young man snickered, supressing a cheeky smile.

Light and simple. That's key.

Lisette looked at this guy up and down, analyzing him.

His words were true however... it was as if he had taken them right from her mouth

without her even saying them.

So she walked with him.

"Well if you really want to know..." She started, a small laugh escaping her lips

"My boyfriend Eric... well he is my Ex now whether he knows it or not .. but anyways me and him had been dating

for a long time... looking back now I see he couldn't have been the one regardless because it seems even with him

I always felt empty... anyways, he came here along with another guy named Adrian, in something like a competition

for my fathers investments... this is where it starts getting wierd so if you dont believe me thats understandable but..um..."

She thought long and hard about how she should say this... it probably sounded absurd however you put it. So there was no sugarcoating

"Adrian..."

Why was she smiling at his name?

"Adrian is a vampire... and to make a long story of how we met short I was attacked by a vampire... and brutally bitten... left for dead..

only god knows why.. and after doing some research I met Adrian.. he decided to help me cope with it -show me the ropes and what not

and well... lets just say we didnt always see eye to eye about everything... anyways.. His brother -Ling, his birthday just past, he was murdered -and so

Adrian got drunk not knowing how else to deal with it and somehow so did I... until we were both equally drunk. Before I knew it we had an affair.

I barely remember and neither does he but.. ever since we have had this very, very awkward connection towards one another.. I really... developed

feelings I guess you could say.... I wont say the same for him because he pushes me away... making me feel foolish."

The last sentence dripping in bitterness.. thats exactly how he made her feel.

"Anyways, it turns out Eric actually murdered his younger brother.. I know it sounds crazy.. I dont know why or when.. Its all just so confusing

and so in finding that out... I also was exposed to another truth.. that is.."

Could she choke it out? would she look weak behind these forming tears?

No -she looked alive.

"Adrian never really wanted to create a bond with me or help me... he just.. used me to get to .. Eric.."

Lisette took a deep breath , holding her head slightly tilted down, watching their slow footsteps as cold tears ran down her face

She felt incredibly stupid.. this guy probably thought she was lying.. -who cares? he didnt know her.

through the tears however, she smiled.

"It probably shouldn't hurt me this bad because I should be used to being used... but it really did hurt so bad...

and I know I cant blame him.. -who would? Ling was important to him... so of course he would use anyone to get to the person who

could impossibly cause so much pain...

I just wish it hadn't been me..."

She sniffled, wiping her eyes slowly and sighed running her fingers through her curls...

"You ever felt like you had been reaching for something that just is not there? and was never there?...thats how I feel about him"

Even in this short amount of time it amazed her how much she cared about Adrian.. maybe it was that

she thought he must care for her... thats why he wanted to help her.. but now she knew the truth.

Love : -an intense feeling of deep affection for someone, tender, passionate, without compensation, to hold dear..

-Never says anything about a timeline.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Never knew he was dedicated.

The young man shadowed a smirk on his face, thought in the midst of this deep and serious conversation --- the thought of a girl who was probably older than him, crying about her love life is something sort of ironic. The boy loved irony aside from creative writing, and though he thought of himself as a boy with maturity -- the immature thought of laughing at this couldn't escape his mind.

But rather than a laugh, he cleared his throat to stop it, and shook his head lightly.

"The world is full of lies, Ms. Lisette." he told her after taking a moment to contain himself, calling her by her name that she never told, looking towards the amused crowd as their eager faces lined up for rides, marvel at the abundance of cotton candy that the vendors could whip up on a single stick, and the joy of children as they received their well-deserved prices, "Covered, coated, and smothered. You can say it's a part of life, and the real problem is not the lies -- but how you deal with the truth."

"The truth hurts, it always does. People believe what they want to believe, and when they learn of truth -- it destroys them. May it be truth about yourself, or around you."

His smirk wavered, turning into a grin as he turned away from her, containing himself before turning back to her, glancing. "If you are used to being used, why do you say it hurts? Is it because you stopped being passive, and found something for your own on your own? That's a possiblity. Things happen for a reason, Ms. Lisette -- you just have to find out why. I know it's a lot of work, but when in life do you not work hard for something you want? You say you reach for something that isn't there, but again don't we all?"

The young man paused, he was near -- he could feel him. His clock was ticking, he many words to say -- yet so little time. The boy can't let him even catch a glimpse of him, just yet. "That's all I can give you, for time is a traitor. I must take my leave." He took out his small notebook, an elegant black moleskin and detached his pen from it's garter band and opened it, scrolling towards a fresh blank, lined page in which where he began to write:

The passive moon that once was followed,
Eclipsed the sun that it once shadowed,
But it passed on -- just as fast,
Because it knew that it would not last.

He looked at it for a moment, slightly astonished at how it seemed to rhyme. He never wrote anything that rhymed, he was quite take aback but no harm done. The aura of Sri Lanka gave him impressions, and unique inspirations. Interesting. He closed his Moleskin in a snap, putting the strap back, and attached his pen on it's stretchy string, before pocketing it. He gave Lisette a nod, "Till we meet again, Ms. Lisette."

With that, he walked away from her -- blending into the thick crowd till she could not see him.

After his disappearance, Adrian surfaced from the crowd with his eyes darted towards Lisette's figure as he approached her with a stone poker face, and determined paces. She could never escape him, he was her creator, he would always find her. He couldn't pretend anymore, he couldn't deny it anymore. Everything was laid out before her, might as well add to it. There is no malice, there was no defiance. He knew what he felt, and he cared less of what she did, he had to let this out before he explodes.

As he neared her, he yanked her arm ever so insistently, making her turn towards him where he met his lips on hers. He didn't care if she thought of him wrong, he didn't care if she resented him, or if she still loved that dog. Everything was in a mumbo jumbo, an uncontained frenzy. So was his feelings, he knew what he felt now. After everything that happened earleir between him, her, and Eric. After he experienced the anger, and the guilt that washed over him as her disappointed face replayed in his memory. He kisses her.

Because now he knew, that using a woman for his revenge always came with fine print.

----------------

The young man watched them from afar in amusement, "If myths are myths, then what about fairy tales? Who knew you were so cliched?" he said under his breath, looking down to the fairly huge pink cotton candy that he had on a stick. He couldn't resist not buying one, sugar was sugar. He liked sugar, he bit into the feathery mass, enjoying the feeling of it dissolving on his tongue.

"You really are a hard-headed brat." Anthony's voice spoke from behind him, startling him for he had his guard down. The boy turned and smiled at his frowning expression.

"Why are you here?" the boy asked, "Cotton candy?" he offered.

Anthony continued his frown, looking at the sugary treat disdainfully before meeting the boy's eyes. "You were gone too long."

The young boy suddenly frowned in the same manner as he did, "Stop lying, Huang." he told Anthony, mocking him by calling the man by his chinese name. He knew that Anthony never liked being called Huang, it was an 'past part of his life' or whatever dramatic sort of manner he tried to word it. A past he wanted to forget but don't at the same time, "You didn't come for me, you came to see him."

"Don't test me, boy. I'm your senior, call me Anthony damn it."

"It's not a matter of seniority. Plus, if don't want me to be sassy -- work on your lying a bit more. You're too easy to read."

"Let's go home."

The young boy did not follow, instead he motioned towards the flower stand who offered 'Free Deliveries' or as it says in a big cardboard sign beside his stand, written in messy penmanship. Anthony followed him, surprised that the boy went to another direction. He watched the lad used his free hand as he pulled out a single rose from the bundled display. A red rose, a symbol of love and passion. The boy settled the rose down on the vendor's table, and took a small blank card and pen, writing:

I'm sorry for your loss.

Ah, irony. He loved irony. A rose, which was supposed to symbolize passion and love would carry a note of such words. This was dry humour in a sense, and form of witty mockery. Come and get me. he thought as he told the vendor to tie the card on the rose. "Send it to a man named, Eric." he instructed the vendor.

"Address?" the vendor asked the boy.

Anthony sighed, the boy did not know the adressfor he never wrote it in his journals. Though he was not suppose to involve himself in these types f things, he guessed it was harmless -- due to the fact that the receiver does not know who they are. He approached them, and told the vendor the house address of which where Eric stayed. The vendor nodded quietly, and the younger boy paid him well for his efforts. "Now, let's go back." Anthony told the boy, desperate and insisting.

"Since you did me an unasked favour... Alright." the boy said passively, shrugging as they both walked towards the busy crowd, blending in, traveling amongst the shadows.

'Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides.

And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots

have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. '

Lisette had listened to this boys words, beautiful words as he wrote down something

in his little notebook... and then watched him as he parted just as quickly as he had made his way in her life

...who was this boy? -would she see him again.

No time to think... for just as she thought these things she had noticed something else

the familiar figure that was Adrian pacing towards her intently

Her feet wouldn't let her move.

And before she could tell him anything, her mouth was occupied by his kiss

Adrians Kiss....

He kissed her... a kiss that told her that he didnt give a damn what she might have been feeling.

Because this was about what he felt right now....

Her eyes slightly shocked, until they settled low, and then to a close as she brang herself closer to him

accepting his embrace.

Familiarizing herself with the authenticity of it because she believed this wouldn't be the last time.

But just he beginning

as they slowly pulled away from one another she looked up at him

her hands still pressed against his chest

"I... I think my guardian angel predicted this..."

Strange that he... looked just like you.

Before she could finish her conversation, she was interrupted by words that almost startled her they were so rasp

"And so here we are again... the same predicament my father was left in.... "

Eric stood there, a few feet from them

his eyes darkening with each second that passed

not a glare of anger

but one of death.

"Accept time wont repeat itself. I wont let this happen"

Even if one of you must die.

angry-eyes.jpg

"Boy, has it ever occured to your teenage head that the vendor might thought of you as gay? Sending a rose to that man?" Anthony told the boy, his face showing much skeptism as the tone of his voice. They were quick travellers -- but Anthony had to admit the boy was quicker. He was enchanced, stronger, and had more stamina.

Just for kicks, they paced along the path of the Great Wall of China -- refusing to go home just yet. Just yet.

"People only focus on what they want," the boy said after a moment, folding his arms as he drowned in his thought, "The vendor sells for money, he only cared for the cash and doesn't pay mind to such personal businesses. It's all just business, basically. No strings attached. Plus, it maybe a small world but I don't think I'd cross paths with that vendor unless I intend to."

------------------------

Adrian was in bliss, he was powered by the fact that she did not refuse him -- rather accepted him. Accepted his bold move into kissing her in such a public place, accepting his affections. Affections that now he knew was real, affections that he knew he would fight for, care for, for as long as he could. He realized that now, he has loved again.

But quick bliss, came quick interruptions. The dog's voice rang in his ears as Eric's voice came into parley, a challenging tone -- to challenge him into a dare he want to prove. Lisette pulled away from him, startled also, and both of them looked at his darkening face, an aura of anger shrouded the dog.

"History repeats, because people keep on making the same mistakes." Adrian told Eric flatly, returning to his normal disposition, he took Lisette's hands off his chest, squeezing it as he spoke, his eyed darted towards Eric's furious ones, "In this case, your kind's mistakes that lead to mine. But you, the root of the problem, refused to understand. Human's evolved, but why not dogs?"

You dare challenge me? No, I have more than my brother's death for a reason to fight you now.

Eric heard Adrian

but he didnt hear him.

all he seen was red now..

all he wanted was bloodshed

by now, the carnival had subsided greatly, people were making their way towards exits

or trying to get their last go on a ride in before departing

they had been in the food vending area which had long sense turned into a wasteland full of

rappers and confeddi and such,

Eric paced back and fourth, a snarl escaping his lips -an inhumanly snarl

one that made Lisette slightly gasp

and tighten her grip on Adrians hand

Eric took one last glance at the moon, it wasn't full which meant he couldn't turn into a full fledged stage 3 werewolf

but he could come pretty damn close to it

Fuck it.

Right there, before their eyes he knelled down and let a groan of pain escape his lips as he turned

into a bigger than average sized wolf, his fangs long and his body built to kill

He felt the dirt underneath his claws as he began to circle Lisette and Adrian slowly

Lisette was at a lost for words

what... was he?

Her hand trembling, she held Adrians hand tighter

upon seeing this the wolf growled

his eyes on Adrians

Im comming for you.

upon seeing his glare towards Adrian, Lisettes eyes darkened

frightened or not, she wouldnt let this happen...

Eric caught that, it drew him back....

She was one of them

His ears layed down a second in brief sadness, before letting a growl more angry than before escape his mouth

saliva dripping, eyes now focused on Lisette

I am comming for both of you.

Seriously?

This was why Adrian loathed their kind, such unshameful, impulsive, furry bastards who didn't know how to kill with class. True, they both killed. He killed to survive, while as these dogs kill because they could. Adrian's jaws tightened, his eyes darkened as it loomed on Eric's, his face hardened. The dog wants to push his luck, well, he pushed too far.

As stories say, vampires are evil. But in truth? They were both, and equally. evil.

The problem was that, one of them never accepted that.

Truth be told, Adrian knew he was unarmed. That was the drawback, vampires aren't as versatile when it comes to fights, because they were smart enough to work their way around it. But it looks like this time, he had no choice. He pushed Lisette aside lightly, never breaking his contact with Eric, "Run." he told her quietly, coldly. His fists were clenched as he took two swords from an isolated booth, the blades glinted against the fair moonlight.

Yes, medieval style.

But he knew that no one will die tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.