Stockholm Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
run

she heard Adrian..but she couldn't move....she wouldn't.

"I can't leave you here " she whispered back

all of this made Eric even more upset

he growled again scraping his paw towards both of them which made lisette

step back a little

and then he did it

the wolf leaped in the air and landed on top of Adrian growing

down on him menacingly

not caring for the swords in the boys grasp

the impact sliding them both forward a few feet

"Adrian!.." Lisette screamed his name as she began

pacing towards them

"get away from him!!"

With one paw pressing Adrian down, the wolf reached over as Lisette neared

and backhanded her with his paw making her fly a few feet in the air before landing on her side

Eric turned his attention back to Adrian, still growling

eyes piercing

tell me how do you want to die? like your brother? or something new?

Lisette...

A chill ran down his spine, refusing to look where she fell. He knew that she survived, but it still pains him that she's hurt. "You kill with no reason, dog. No principle -- no sense." he told Eric, kicking the dog on the stomach and pushed him down firmly on the ground, stabbing one of the dogs limbs with the sword, while the other pointed firmly at it's neck, sneering, "How do you like your death? Quick or slow? You have no idea how many years I have waited for this moment."

It was here, he can finally kill him. This bastard of a dog.

Adrian didn't look anywhere as handsome as he was before, he was still handsome, but there was something, a cloud of darkness and eyes of such dark intentions created a face of terror. One that matched the anger that danced inside him like fuming flames, an anger that once again brought life to it's entire purpose -- killing Eric.

As he was about to give a blow with his sword, two policemen who were taking rounds at the carnival appeared from a distance. It had not spotted the fight yet, but as soon as their flashlight shine over their fighting figures, no doubt they would be in trouble. And it won't be just them, it would be him against Eric against the society. Too much conflict. This was a sign that none of them were still bound to die yet, not now.

Adrian drew away, though he kept the other sword pinned on Eric's limb, the sword in his hand still pointed at Eric's figure on the floor as he motioned towards where Lisette lay, grabbing hold of her hand to help her up. "Looks like the humans gave you a reason not to die just yet, but the next time? There'll be no alibies, you'll die. Mark my words." Adrian spat, before dropping the sword on the ground and ran towards the exit, where the crowd was still thick, grasping Lisette's hand tighter as they merged with the crowd, tangling themselves with the commotion, disappearing from Eric's line of sight.

The next time, there will be no interruptions -- he will kill Eric. But now, he had to take Lisette away from this --- away from that dog.

After weaving in and out of the crowd, adapting their humanly scents, they came across the gondola docks where the car was parked, quickly he opened it and stuffed Lisette in the passenger seat and ran towards the driver's side of the car and sat inside quickly. With a turn of keys, he roared the engine to life, driving out of the parking lot and into the road.

They must keep out of radar, just for now. Just for now.

He drove about 70km/hour, a bit too fast for Sri Lankan roads, but he had to. He just had to. Going back to the mansion won't do them any good, for surely he would start there -- might as well stay somewhere else for the meantime. He needed an incredible amount of peace before he starts thinking irrationally. They stopped by a hotel with a name that was known to most, for it's popularity and class. He knew he would find one here, for the hotel was one to be close to such environments.

He stopped at the entrance, where an employee welcomed them with an offer to take the car to the parking lot, Adrian gave him the keys, "You can have it." he told the employee whose eyes widened at the offer and at the fact that he was not kidding when he spoke it. The employee gave him a sincere gratitude before going into the car, and waited till Adrian retrieved Lisette from the other side, before departing.

He couldn't keep the car, the dog for surely remembered it's plate number'

Without further ado, he took Lisette by the hand and pulled her along with him as they went in the hotel, welcomed by the doorman who gave them a polite smile -- but could not smile in return. Approaching the front desk, Adrian began to speak, "The presidential suite, please. Charge it to my account." he told the front desk girl, who was startled at this sudden speech and began typing away on her keyboard.

"Name, sir?"

"Adrian Wu."

The front desk girl stood from her seat, giving him a polite courtesy before returning to her work. "VIP member, Mr. Wu. Thank you for coming to our Sri Lankan branch." she said, as she gave him his key card -- shakily. The hotel was an investor of his company, and the hotel was his favourite hotel, therefore his frequent visits and his importance of knowing who he was by front desk employees was a strict code.

"If anyone asks if I stay here, not a word about it -- alright?"

"Yes sir, giving out information is against our policy."

"Good."

e2b0b636.jpg

Few moments later, they have approached the suite. It was probably the most secured, and the most expensive suite in the hotel chain. Wide, welcoming, and classy. A businessman's suite, which had relaxation written in it's ambience. Relaxation. Something he needed the most. He let go of Lisette's hand, and used it to run his fingers across his dark hair, walking a few steps forward, "I... Shouldn't have involved you in this."

The cops shined the light right into Eric's face as soon as he turned back into a human

groaning in pain as he touched the sword that pierced his right arm

That bastard

How the hell did you get like this?" One of the officers said looking at the scene in shock as the other called for an ambulance

Eric looked at them both, trying to fix his composure because he was sure though in human form, he was acting like an animal

before long he calmed down looking at up at the guard and taking a deep breath

"I fell on it. Now get it out before I sue this place"

the suite was absolutely amazing...

of course only a few short words could get them in quickly

He was Adrian.

Her side was aching a little from the ordeal, but not enough to say it was a wound

it didnt bruise.. that was a plus since she bruised easily.

She sighed looking around the suite... indeed for a business man.

She wondered how many had been in here? -brought thier mistresses

this significant others.. for a late night 'conference' of some sort

"Im glad you did... if you didnt I wouldntve met you."

She said bluntly, smiling a little as she came to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, hugging him tightly

"Im just glad your okay...."

It was true.. she had thought maybe ... for a split second as Eric pounced on him that she might...

"I thought I mightve lost you.."

Now it seemed everything she had been afraid to say had come out so fluently

near death experiences can have that effect on people

well, that and first time -passionate kisses.

She then glanced in the direction of the bathroom, She could see the shower over Adrians shoulder as she hugged him on her

tippy toes..

It must have been designed like that for a reason also.

So business men could watch their women bathe.

Or bathe with them.

She slowly let go of him, and walked over to it,

the marble walls and the perfect sized shower meant for two.

It was all so lovely

almost enough to make one forget about a bad day

even one as bad as this.

Lisette slowly began

stripping, never looking back at Adrian as she did so. When she was completely

naked, she walked over her clothes and walked into the shower area

turning it on steaming hot -which had no wait and immidiatley began spraying out hot water

The fresh scent of candles already lit filled the area, smelling almost minty -no doubt

to make you feel tingly and fresh when you got out of the shower. She decided she wouldnt dwell on the events

that took place today because it would only drive her mad. She would let it go -just for tonight.

"Join me hero"

(and haha! I figured it out... because when Ling said "I thought he said Myths are Myths" he was referring to the beginning of the story YAY LING IS ALIVE!" LOL )

((You smart cookie you, I thought you'd forgotten that dialogue -- but I put it in as a hint nevertheless xP Yup~ and LOL 'I fell on it.' nice one Eric, totally convincing.))

Though he was now in a situation of no return, a situation he thought would be an easy kill of an encounter, he found himself with an extra baggage --- one that he would never let go. Ever. Instead of stressing further of the situation he was faced with, her voice came into focus, making her have his undivided attention.

"Join me hero."

Him? Hero? Not quite. He was not a hero, not even close. He let his eyes dance at her naked figure, a figure he saw in the past already, but too intoxicated to remember. But now he was sane and sober, and she was beautiful as she was with clothes. What made Adrian tolerate it was the fact that even though he desired her, it wasn't lust. He knew what he felt now, it was him and Lisette now. No more denial, no more of anything like that.

Everything is set in stone now.

Adrian smirked, "I'm not a hero." he said, shaking his head lightly as he approached the bathroom, the hot mist the water emitted made his skin lightly damped and moist. The humidity and warmth shrouded him, but he didn't care, he was too focused on her to care. He undressed as he paced, reaching towards the shower area where the water from the shower heard stained his dry, bare body with clear, rapid drops of shower water. "But..." he said, thoughtfully, taking steps towards her till her back collided with the cold walls of the shower, "...'vigilante' sounds more fitting."

He grinned, his chest pressing against hers. He wouldn't deny the fact that it felt good, it felt real. He wasn't drunk or any drugs -- he knew what he was doing, and this was what he was doing. "I'm not heroic, of any sorts." he told her, pressing his forehead against hers, snaking his arms around her body. It almost reminded him of a rain scene from a movie, the difference was that they were in a shower...

And they were naked.

(LOL it was quick thinking for him!! they left his butt surrounded!)

Lisette smiled, breathing him in..all of him

he body structure perfect as she knew it would be. Not to muscular

but not to small..just right.

his scent was so refreshing ... the way he spoke was too

but no matter what he said -in lisettes eyes he was a hero

"you have saved me from myself " she concluded

it was true.. if he had never entered her life she might have married

Eric and continued striping.

and always feeling empty.

their body's so close now. Almost connected

she wrapped her arms around his neck loosely letting

her nails trail lightly up his back and neck

she kissed him deeply, letting the droplets rain down on them as

the steam arose their was no lust in the air

but rather love

((LOL))

Adrian pulled away, chuckling at her words, "I never took you for someone cheesy, 'save me from myself' -- nice." then his face changed, softened as he brought his lips on hers again, kissing her rather agressively, and passionately, shivering at the touches she made on his body. "Glad I could help, nonetheless."

Because all I thought my heart's contents were hate and vegeance.

He brushed away thick, water-soaked strand of hair away from her neck and place pressed his lips against the wet flesh, her blood. Her blood that he craved for after the first time he had ever bitten her. That icy sweetness, that could remind one of spearmint gum. With no warning at all, he bit into her neck, sinking his fangs into her flesh as his eyes darkened.

Adrian could not explain the taste anymore, it was more lovely than normal human blood, and for some reason, it encouraged more intimacy in his body language, it was not only blood now. His other hand trailed around her body till it reached her stomach, then his fingers began trailing down to the area just above her folds, running his hand across the skin around that region, attempting to arouse her.

Oh yes, his sex drive was on.

That bite .... she may not have remembered

the drunk night they had...but she remembered that bite

it was so passionate and wanting.... she immediately shuddered

in pleasure at this, her eyes slightly darkening as well

she giggled a little "ah yes..I can very cheesy "

she barely got the words out as another feeling arose ...

she was being aroused by Adrian's hand..teasing her lower region

how could he do all of this at once? he was amazing.

Keeping one hand entangled in his hair as he fed, the other traveled low

trailing down his cheat to his abdomen and eventually his member

which she began softly massaging in her hand

closing her eyes and taking in all the sensations he was

making her feel, while attempting to give him pleasure as well

Cheesy, who knew?

He felt his member harden at her touch, a jolt of pleasure entered him constantly through her presses. It felt good, and he mader her feel good too. But unlike his teasing manner, she was rather bold and went straight to the point -- just like the kiss they shared at the carnival. So there he figured out he should return the favour as well, dipping his fingers in her folds, massaging it as he pressed his body further against hers at every move she made and every move he made.

He shared her his tender kiss, drawing away from her neck that closed immediately after his lips left it. He groaned in in his throat as her touches stimulated him, a shiver ran in his veins, and the droplets of water sprinkled by the showerhead instensified it more.

Lisette took in the kiss as if it was her first kiss.

The blood from the bite still lingering in his mouth -she had to admit

it was delicious. This was perfect... the way he made her feel was perfect, and by the way

he reacted to her motions she knew he felt the same about her.

Slowly, she kissed him, and passionately

letting her kisses travel down his neck, his chest, and down further to his already throbbing member.

She had never done this to any man -but she felt the need to please him further...

pleasing him turned her on -aroused her more... just hearing that groan escape from his mouth, she needed to hear more

She kissed the tip of his member, licking the head slowly before letting it slip inside her mouth sucking it gently

-Stimulating it further... which made her wet just by knowing he was probably going to enjoy this

she cared that much

Adrian felt his breath hitch, everything happened all too fast --- too fast the sensations that he was immersed him felt all over the place, drowning him in unexplained bliss. The sensations she was giving him were beyond measure, it felt too good, but he had mixed feelings about it. A woman, as beautiful as her does not deserve something of such in her mouth. "Lisette..." he breathed, gasping as her tongue licked him, making him slam his hands against the wall he faced, with a face masked with pleasure.

He wanted to tell her that she shouldn't bother, but instead of words, a groan of pleasure escaped his lips and soon he found his hands tangling in her water-soaked hair, but not in a manner that pushed her further into him, but rather a caressing one, "Lisette..." another breathy groan escpaed his lips, "You... Don't have to." then another noise escaped him, it all felt so good.

Never in his life did he experience this.

Never.

He was too sweet

after all the things she had nears about men enjoying

this kind of thing she had never heard of a man telling

the girl she didn't have to...but she didn't do it because she felt

she had to... she did it because she liked pleasing him

and despite his words his actions spoke louder

despite the fact that he didn't push her further only caressed

her was also a sign he wanted her to continue

"I..I want to .." she said breathlessly

as she continued ... teasing him.. caressing it with hee fingers

while licking around it...

as long as it was Adrian ..it was okay

Despite his pleasure, he even manage to slightly frown at her answer. It felt good, it really did. Especially the fact the this was not a girl he picked up from somewhere, but a woman he loves. A woman that's not food, a woman he knew he would would spend eternities with, a woman who made him realize his heart didn't grow too cold.

"Damn it, Lisette'" he hissed quietly, taking his hands off her hair, placing it against the wall as he swallowed, concealing the groan he was about to emit. The tone of his voice, was not of anger, but rather uncontained pleasure.

Shakily, he took her by the wrists and made her stand, his erection flowing from his member as soon as her lips parted from it. He can't make her swallow that too. "You are too beautiful for that," he told her quietly, rubbing her shoulders, "...worth a billion times more than the stage you dance on every single night." Adrian said softly, capturing her lips in his and engaged in a passionate bliss.

(BOOM ALOIS THE MAGICIAN PROTECTION HAS APPEARED. LOL.)

And as he kissed her, he lifted her from the ground and pushed his member into her, pushing inside her tensing, aching insides that ached for his pleasure.

his word's seared deep to her core

making her believe every word ... he was too sweet

way sweeter thhan the Adrian from before

because now he loved her and In the process

had taught her how to truly love also

"ah...Adrian " she whimpered as he pushed inside her

making her shudder as she wrapped her arms around his neck

resting her chin on his shoulder as her eyes slightly darkened

this was making love

t-thank you...

He meant everything he said, much to the hypocrisy of how he preyed on them for food. That was when he thought he could not develop such feelings anymore, the last woman he loved didn't accept who he was -- after his revelation. She opted to flee from him, calling him a monster, and was beyond terrified of his existence. Last of what he had heard of her, she married a government official. It hurt, it hurt that she didn't accept him after all the time they had spent together.

She left him in a way that it seemed to soon that his feelings were thrown away just like that, he loved her, for a long time -- she was also the reason why he grew colder, more cold than the icy snow in the highest peak of Everest.

But that was over now.

That part of him was over now. Lisette was his world now, a woman who made things somewhat brighter in his darkness, a light that radiated beauty. How could Eric let his woman strip for drunken, perverted men? Doesn't he realize how lucky he was? This woman's beauty was elegance, not whore-worthy. He created a steady pace, pushing in and out of her as her lips beckoned pleasurable moans.

I'll make you feel good. he thought as he eased her moans with an awkward, yet meaningful kiss.

Lisette took in his deep kiss into her own

because she was about to do the same to him

she entangled her hands in his hair as he continued thrusting

she felt her climax nearing ...he made her feel like eric didn't

not because Eric wouldn't but because he simple couldn't

in all the time she had been with Eric and the short time she had been with

Adrian how ironic that she was more ready to spend her eternity with Adrian

than she ever was ready with Eric

It may just be the first few moments since he had entered her, pleasured her in such manners that sounds, whimpers, and unexplained bliss seemed to be harmonious against the sandy sounds of falling shower water. Truth be told, he forgotten he was in a shower. All he saw, all he was focused on was Lisette --- no one but her.

By the sounds she made, he knew she nearing her climax, the turning point in which their building pleasures, washover them and make them feel wonderful. Adrian himself knew that he was reaching his too, closer and closer. They would experience this together. Pleasure. And with thoughtful intentions, he thrusted away for her climax.

Give me everything.

Lisette felt him pick up the pase

and felt his breath quicken too

he was going to climax with her.

She tightened her grip around his neck

"Adrian..." she said his name one last time before he took

her into the best orgasm she had ever had.

She shuddered as she released around him

sighing silently in pleasure and closing her eyes

her hands slightly trembling

it was the best maybe because they did it together

It warm, yet he didn't mind. For he felt himself release as soon as he felt hers come, soaking his member with what seemed to be the most rewarding thing he had ever received. The reward that told him that the pleasures he offered gave a satisfying effect on her, and on him too. She pleasured him as much as he pleasured her.

He slowly lowered her down, bringing her along with him at the center of the shower area, where the showerhead flowed water precisely above their heads. There he took the libery of running his hands all over her body, brushing it down her arms, sliiding towards her stomach, swimming up to the curves of her waist, trailing up towards the mounds of her breasts, till his fingers brushed her surfacing collarbone.

Adrian kissed her, a short, sweet peck on the lips before saying, "Let's go to bed."

Lisette watched Him take care of her body

carefully under the water, treasuring it which made her give

off a weak smile

and in bed, she cuddled against him closely

so close that if he had a heart she could feel it beating.

She felt so comfortable around him... her eyes began to close

slowly as she smiled a little

"I don't know how we will explain this to my dad"

not that Eric didn't probably already have a head start

Status
Not open for further replies.