Still Existing w/Kait Kimishi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will raised his eyebrows at Shane, 'He's an idiot.' "He's my brother slash best mate," Will almost blurted out imaginary friend but didn't, "Where'd your mates go Colin? Oh, wait, you don't have any." He smirked. Colin had been an enemy for a while, and Will enjoyed pushing his limits for a reason.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Colin shrugged as Will talked to him. He didn't believe him. "I would say he was your lover by the way to keep him close. But he can't be your brother and friend if he never was even seen with you anywhere he went. Does this mean he has the same last name. What about a birth certificate. I don't believe you are brothers you don't look alike." He said. When will commented on his friends. "What about you? Where is Jake? I thought you two where friends." He said

Shane slumped in his chair. He could feel the tension rise as Colin and Will argued. He heard the thing about lovers and made himself not react. He didn't need Will to know his feelings. He curled in a ball slightly scared and shy all of a sudden. He still gripped onto the bike so not to loose his grip on reality.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Will almost stood up. Almost punched him in the face. Almost killed him. He would've, could've, should've, but he didn't. He looked at Shane and he didn't. Instead he turned around and shot Colin a glare, before shaking Shane gently, "It's okay, he's an idiot."

• Love
Colin looked happy that he won. He had this smug face on. He totally ignored the glare because he won. He couldn't help but be excited. "Take that. I win this round" he chuckled to himself humming slightly.

Shane wanted to cry. He wanted to sob but he didn't. He didn't do anything because his creator didn't like him. Shane was just his brother hasn't his friend. Shane was too needy but he knew he loved his creator and he wouldn't ever not. When his creator said it was okay Shane didn't believe him.

• Love
"Hey, we cool, right? Best mates, remember? So look at me. Please," Will looked at Shane, almost worry, but he couldn't stop the anger swirling up. He tried to will himself to not smack Shane. He didn't smack him but he did in his mind.

"This is your life. This is it Will. You can not escape," that voice again. Will felt like he was dying every word. "You are stuck forever Will. This is your life. This is you. You can not escape."

• Love
Shane ran off the bus when they got to the park bringing the bike out of the bus before dropping it. He ran until he was under a tree before curling into a ball. His master and creator never will like him. He will always be on his own. Shane sobbed and cried his heart out. He wanted his creator to love him but he knew he wouldn't be loved ever.

• Love
"Hey! Shane!" Will ignored the bike and turned around and hit Colin in the face. He knew he wouldn't win the fight; Colin was stronger, but he had comfort in beating the hell out of Colin for now. He dropped his own bike to punch him again. "You upset him, you a**hole."

"But he's only a brother not a friend," the voice...it annoyed him.
"Brothers aren't just brothers. They are friends that you can't let go of," Will replied inside his head.
"You want to escape though. I know you better than you know you Will."

• Love
Colin grabbed Will's hand as he tried to punch him. The first one he let because he upset the other dude. He looked at Will pulling his arm behind his back. "Well you shouldn't worry about me. I would think you would go after your friend." He said ticking his tongue as if ashamed.

Shane didn't know where he was because he didn't pay attention to where he was when he was running. He didn't realize he missed the park now was more in a slight forest part. When he turned around he bumped into something. He was about to look about what the thing was when his mouth was covered with a cloth. He breathed not knowing what it was before he slumped against the person who kidnapped him.

• Love
"Whatever," Will scoffed. Maybe it was to Colin. Maybe it was to the random voice. Either way, it seemed to fit the conversation. "He knows where I am," wincing at the pain as he tried to punch Colin with his free arm. At least he'd managed to get the first one through.

• Love
Colin grabbed his other hand and pulled them so they were behind the males back. "So what if he ran out of the park without knowing it. I could tell he didn't know this place. I thought you were suppose to watch him. You don't want him to come back do you." He stated. He sweezed his wrists. "Maybe you will never see him again."

• Love
Will looked at him. He didn't know what the expression on his face was. Disgust. Fear. Anger. "I really hate you. I hope you know that, Colin," Will began kicking Colin suddenly, so it'd shock him and let him go, "You spend your life picking on eighteen year olds but you're twenty now. Get a life."

• Love
Colin let the male go before walking away. "It's your fault. Well I should be going. I have things to do unlike you." He said going over to his grandma and helping her out of the bus. He started to leave, leaving the other male to think to himself.

Shane was starting to come too when he felt something over his eyes and something binding his feet and hands. He then felt no cloths on his body wondering where his cloths went and why he was naked and tied. He tried to open his mouth but something was on it. This scared him. He didn't know where he was and he didn't know what was happening. He wanted his creator to save him.

• Love
Will heard Colin say he left the park. "This is good Will. They've murdered him, probably. You've escaped Will," the voice sounded excited.
"I can't escape from happiness. And I'm not having it stolen," Will got on the better bike and rode into the forest, "Shane?!"

• Love
There was a cabin in the forest away from prying eyes where Shane was kept bound, gaged and blindfolded inthe basement the cabin. There was a male sitting at the desk tapping at it slightly as he waited. He wanted to torture the sweet little boy that was down in the basement. He wanted the boy to become something of a void. It always excited him to see them walking around in town and looking like nothing was left in them.

Shane breathed through his nose. His body shock with fear as he was scared. He wanted to cry and not be somewhere he didn't know. He wanted to be with Will. He wanted to smell that sent of Will that he always seemed to have. Shane wasn't totally human. His body was somewhat human but the qualities of imaginary friend still stuck with him.

• Love
Will rode deeper into to the forest. "I don't know what I did but I'm sorry Shane! We shouldn't be here!" He began to worry, he knew what lurked behind the trees, the sudden movement had the name death, that nowhere was safe, it was a trap.

• Love
"Boy look at you. Such a pretty thing. You were crying. Should I be worried about anyone coming." A males voice broke the silence Shane felt. He couldn't really move and he was stuck here in this position. He didn't know what to say or how to respond. "It's going to be so much fun to mess with you." The male said making Shane Shake slightly. He wanted his creator. "Let's see how much pain you can take." Shane could almost hear the smirk on his lips making Shane shrink back away from the male.

• Love
"SHANE! Please. I-I-I-I'm scared..." Will admitted. He never admitted fear. Until now.

"Shane! Please don't ignore me!" He rode even deeper before his bike tipped and he fell into a ditch, the bike on top. "SHANE?! Help..."

• Love
Shane felt himself disappearing the blindfold, rope, gag, and everything slipped away from his body. He looked around and felt the cloths he wore the first time he appeared human. The decent cloths. Then his body seemed to teleport itself to where his creator was before making his body and cloths solid again. Shane felt drained and he collapsed on his knees as that took a lot out of him. He found himself looking at his creator. "Master how did you end up in there. You didn't have to look for me. Are you okay" he asked reaching his hand out to Will.

• Love
"Not really. I have a god damn bike on top of me," Will grumbled as he pushed the bike on top of him to let it land back on top. "Hell, man, don't do that to me." He pushed the bike again off his body and once again it fell. "I hate this." He let the words process, "and I ain't your master. I'm Will."

• Love
Shane pulled the bike off of his creator as he talked. He knew but it would always be the first thing that came to his mind when he felt will calling for him. He never could help it. He was only tied to Will and no one else had any love from his to their life. He wanted to be with only will. "Okay, will if you say so I will do what you want." He said finally able to get to his feet after that weird teleportation thing.

Reactions: OlympusBlood
Status
Not open for further replies.