Still Existing w/Kait Kimishi

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Umm...what? Oh, yeah. Yeah yeah yeah," Will hadn't been listening. He had stopped tapping. Does he not like me?

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Shane felt his heart tug feeling bad that his creator stopped because he told him too. "Y-you didn't have to stop you could have told me the tune." He said he looked at his lap feeling bad. He couldn't help it. He loved his creator too much.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"It's The Man Who Can't Be Moved," Will replied. "You know, The Script." He grinned. It was hard to be mad at Shane because he was so innocent. Of course he was innocent, never had a girlfriend or anything. Will almost pitied him.

• Love
"Oh! It's that one. I heard you play it a lot in your room. That one is really good." He said turning to his creator. He smiled a bit and looked out the window.

• Love
"Yeah. It's, like, awesome," Will agreed as the bus halted. He took a bike and stood up. "C'mon."

• Love
When the bus stopped Shane looked at his master standing up. He couldn't help but smile. His master probably wondered how he heard it or why Shane hasn't truly been seen since the early years. Shane couldn't tell him that because he knew that his creator didn't believe in him enough to keep him around

• Love
Those thoughts were definitely going through Will's head. In fact, many were. Why had Shane come to life? Where'd Shane gone before he did? Where'd he go just then, in the woods, and why did he not come out?

Will got off the bus and jumped on the bike. "This is how people get around round here."

• Love
Shane nodded and smiled slightly. "Okay I get it but I dont know how to do that so yeah" he said blushing and looking at the ground. He couldn't help but blush.

• Love
"No big deal," come on, Will rode slowly so Shane can walk next to him. "It's a piece of cake."

• Love
Shane looked sat his friend. "How long did it take you to get the hang of it" he asked wondering how long it took will.

• Love
"About twenty minutes," Will strugged, riding now without holding onto the handlebars. Since that's what he spent his life doing, he rode to and from school, shops, anywhere. Will was a master, "Though it takes a while to do this."

• Love
Shane looked at his master before looking down. "I don't know. It might take me a while longer because I don't really know this physical body like everyone else does." He said blushing deeply.

• Love
"No worries, Jake still can't do it," Will smiled at the time Jake fell into the river after he rode off the bridge.

• Love
"W-well th-then it's okay." He said. He didn't want to be a disappointment to his master. He wanted his master to like him more and more but he didn't think that would happen.

• Love
"Just, don't ride my bike off a bridge," Will looked serious, and suddenly rode across the road, to many drivers annoyance as their brakes squealed. One yelled, "Stupid kid!" Will ignored him and beckoned to Shane to cross, cars on standstill

• Love
Shane walked across the street slightly scared and shy when people looked at him. He got to the other side before stepping close to Will.

• Love
"I saw that, William," his mum sighed at the gate, and opened the gate, and door. Will laughed, "I didn't die, did I?"

• Love
Sane walked behind his creator and looked at the ground. "I just followed. I don't think I would have died anyways." He mumbled. He was still curious about how he appeared next to Will when he wasn't even near him. Shane thinks he still held most of his abilities from when he was invisible but they are now in a different form. So he wonders if he could tap into them.

• Love
"You're grounded for cheek, both of you," Will's mum had been scared out of her skin. Will was about to protest.

"No TV, parties or going out. Hear me, Mr Thompson?"
"Yeah," Will hung his head, ashamed, but his eyes had mischief twinkling inside.

• Love
Shane looked at them before blushing slightly. He nodded and took Wills hand before going to their room after putting away the bikes. "Come on. I'd rather not get your mom angry at me." He said. He sat down on the bed looking at the ground.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.