Stepsiblings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're so...annoying," Charlotte said, grabbing a cloth and finishing it herself.

"You're also good at breaking the law," Charlotte pointed out, a hint of sarcasm in her voice as she added, "Maybe that will help you get a job."

"Hm, maybe you're right," Krystal said with a smirk, not taking any of it serious.

"But you suck, and you're an idiot, so idiots suck," Charlotte replied, sticking her tongue out as if to say I win sucker.

"I do, problem?" Charlotte said cockily, not caring anymore and throwing her ice lolly stick in the bin.

"Yeah, there's a problem," Krystal said as she stood up from the table.

Krystal went over to Charlotte and grabbed her hair and pulled her arm behind her back. "Take it back."

"Hmm...no. You do suck and you are an idiot. No wonder they left us with you around," Charloote said, wincing at the pain of her arm - the unbroken one of course - that felt worse than the beoke one. She kicked Krystal in the shin. Maybe if she kicked her hard enough she'd let go.

Just as Charlotte kicked her, Krystal ended up shoving her. "Son of bitch!" she yelled out after getting kicked.

"I'm a daughter!" Charlotte yelled back, her spine hitting the table as she was shoved, making her angrier.

"You call me an idiot and don't even know that that was a just phrase," Krystal shook her head before tsking.

"Do I looked like I care?" Charlotte replied, hands behind her back with clenched fists she was trying to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.