Stepsiblings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well then I guess we're not seeing our parents again," Krystal said with a shrug, even though she really did care.
She could always call her mother, but she hasn't talked to her since she left.

"But what happens when the money runs out?" Charlotte asked nervously, not ready to admit she could do it nor did she have the guts to ask for Krystal's phone.

"Then we wait until we starve to death," Krystal said, only half serious.

"But that's slow, and painful, and ugly," Charlotte pointed out, not knowing she had been joking.

"Well then I don't know what to tell you," Krystal said with a shrug.

"Call them," Charlotte suddenly said. "They tried to contact me. Call them."

Krystal took out her phone about to call them but then stopped. "When did they try to contact you?"

"When I threw my phone. I told her not to contact me again," Charlotte said slowly, expecting an angry outburst from her stepsister.

"All this time...you could have figured out where they were..." Krystal said slowly, though her voice shook from anger.

"I guess I don't want to," Charlotte replied, scratching the back of her neck.

Charlotte caught it - just. "I...don't know if this is a good idea," she finally said, scrolling through the settings. "I might need a computer to hack it..." she mumbled.

"Who cares, it's their fault for abandoning us. Anything that happens just blame them," Krystal said before hearing Charlotte mumbled sometihing about a computer.

"Do you think he has a-- we hit the jackpot," Charlotte said as she noticed he did in fact have a tracking device downloaded on his mobile. "I think it's broken?"

"Broken? What do you mean broken?" Krystal asked as she went over to see what Charlotte was doing.

"Maybe he left it in the house, go look for it," Krystal told her.

"Well, neither can I!" Charlotte yelled, going into her room and slamming the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.