Stepsiblings

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't know, can't tell. Too busy to look," Krystal said, only looking at her nails.

Charlotte nodded, "Okay." She punched Krystal - not as hard as she could have done, but still pretty hard - and added, "Then you shouldn't have expected that. And that's just for being a cow."

Krystal stumbled back a step after Charlotte hit her. She looked over at her angrily before tackling Charlotte to the floor.

Charlotte yelped. Tackling was not something she expected. Her mum would have broke this up.

Krystal started repeatedly hitting Charlotte just as she tackled her to the ground.

Charlotte was confused, how was she so fast at hitting her? She began trying to pull her off. "Leave. Me. Alone!"

"Once," Charlotte replied crossly. That was a problem; she liked hurtimg her stepsister but didn't want to be hurt back. "Besides, you shouldn't have pushed me," she sulked, glad that there weren't any obvious bruises.

"Because you are one," Charlotte replied, glaring at Krystal angrily.

"Really? Is that why I don't take drugs and drink and enter illegal races?" Charlotte crossed her arms, smirking.

Knowing Krystal didn't have a comeback for that one, she got angry and went to swing at Charlotte again.

Krystal stumbled back but still aimed to hit Charlotte once catching herself.

Charlotte fell, and crashed into the table, but got up swiftly, although she was slightly dizzy. She aimed at Krystal's throat.

Krystal quickly blocked Charlotte's attack before going to seeing at her.

Charlotte aimed again with her right arm, that had a terrible aim as it was not her dominant arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.