Stay With Me Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled as she nipped at his earlobe and he turned looking at her."well beautiful would you mind coming to my dorm and watching tv with me while we cuddle?" He asked as they neared his building .

"Well, I suppose I can live with that." Melissa teased allowing him to carry her. She was impressed with his strength. He had carried her nearly across the entire campus. Her head rest on his shoulder, arms around his neck, and a smile on her face.

Brian set her down in front of his door and kissed her cheek. He opened his door and ushered her in."cmon." He said taking her hand . "Do you wanna borrow basket ball shorts and a tshirt? Cuz i was thinking bout puttin on pjs ." He asked blushing a little at the thought of her changing.

"Sure." Melissa shrugged as she stepped into the room. "I don't need the shirt though, I gotta sports bra." Melissa already had her jacket off and was working on her button up shirt as she spoke. Melissa normally wore sports bras and shorts around her home so she didn't feel weird about it here.

Brian shrugged "alright ill get you some shorts , you can change in the bathroom or in the room ,whichever one works for me." He said as he handed her some purple and yellow basketball shorts. "Do you mind me shirtless cuz if ya do ill wear a shirt?"

"You just wanna see me naked admit it." Melissa winked at Brian just to tease him as she tosse her shirt over to her blazer. Her shoes were at the door as she unzipped we skirt. Melissa pulled on the shorts befor removing her skirt as to not reveal anything before hopping on the bed. "Whatever you want."

Brian chuckled and wiked back"maybe , maybe not?" He said as he watched her. He then unbuttoned his shirt revealing his many tattoos across his chisled chest and all down his arms . He then pulled off his slacks and put on some soccer sweats. He sat next her smirking as he turned on the tv." Here pick a show." He said as he handed her the remote.

"Woah..." Melissa breathed seeing Brian's tattoos. "Have I ever told you I love tattoos? Cus, I love tattoos?" Melissa mumbled. She curled into Brian's side. Melissa flipped through channels and settled on law and order svu. She loved that show.

Brian chuckled "tell that to my parents " he said sarcastically and held her by her waist. Noticing her soft skin. Her cheeks were even cute as they pressed against his abs. "Have i ever told you that youre absolutely cute? Cuz youre absolutely cute." He said before he started rubbing small circles in her sides with his thumb.

"Am not." Melissa puffed up her cheeks and poked Brian's nose. Her face split into a smile. She squirmed as he rubbed circles on her skin trying to suppress laughter.
"That tickles!"

"Are too." He poked back and smiled as she squirmed and he started to stradle her and looked at her "is that so ?" He asked and started tickling her more then he plant a kiss on her lips.

Melissa was a fit of giggles, squirming and shrieking in laughter. Her noises were dulled my Brian's lips over hers. Her smile widened as her hands found his turquoise colored hair, fingers tangling into the brightly colored locks. Feeling brave, her tongue darted into his mouth, retreating just as fast.

Brian laughed as her tongue retreated ."Aww whyd your lil tongue retreat mine wanted to have a nice conversation with it." He said as he still straddled her. He was usually shy but playful later on. He smiled and flipped her on top." You wanna let our tongue converse for once?" He asked with a seducing look in his eyes.

Melissa's eyes didn't leave Brian's. They were absolutely captivating. She nipped at his bottom lip, looking up at him through her thick lashes. "I supposed they could talk." She whispered hotly against his lips.
Melissa's melted in to Brian's as her tongue delved into his mouth. Her arms that were locked out to keep her up, buckled to her forearms so their bodies pressed together. Melissa moaned softly feeling his chest against hers, their tongues swirling together exploring their new territory.

Brians tongue slid against hers as if to say 'hello sexy' and swirled and danced a walts in their mouths. He felt her soft sports bra press against his chest and his chest filled with warmth. He started to feel a slight tightness in his sweats. Even then he put his hands on her cute hips and pulled her closer.

Melissa ground her hips into Brian's as she nipped at his bottom lip. Her mouth recaptured his continuing their heated kiss. Her heart was beating hard as her hands slid over Brian's toned chest and abs.

Brians whole body burned in pleasure and as he felt her hips grind his he enjoyed the continuous ecstacy he got from her. "How far is this going" he asked huskily trying to mask the pure testostorone he was emitting. He kissed her neck with a soft warm heated kiss.

Melissa flipped them over so she lay on her back. Her legs wrapped around his waist as his kisses trailed down her neck. It took her a moment to process his question, her mind was distracted by is surprisingly talented mouth. "I dunno, just ah!" Melissa gasped, back arched, as Brian kissed a particularly sensitive part of her neck. "Brian.." Melissa's eyes slid closed as she whispered his name. "..there.." Her fingers tugged at his hair, guiding him back to that spot.

Brian gladly went back to kissing that spot she loved o so much. He slid a hand to her covered butt and squeazed the left buttock softly as they went into hormone filled pleasure , he even let out a little moan.

Melissa whimpered in pleasure as his mouth worked magic on her neck. Her hands slid around his body just needing to touch. Their hips ground together earning even more sounds of pleasure. In the back of Melissa's rattled mind she knew they should end this before it went too far but it all felt so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.