Stay With Me Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian smiled at her and laughed "im majoring in theater arts and teaching along with musical arts." He said as he intwined their fingers by natural instinct. Walking whereever he led her."where arevwe headed ?"

"Oh, artsy~" Melissa wiggled her thin eyebrows and laughed. "We, my dear Bribry are going to THE BEST little sushi join on campus!" Melissa glanced down at their hands and smiled. Her face shone with a pink blush but she made no comment.

Brian smiled wholeheartedly at her blush and said "oh i love sushi! Its one of the many things i will eat haha" a small blush dancing across his face.

"Really!" Melissa's whole face lit up. "Bucky hates sushi so I never get to go. This is awesome! You're my new sushi buddy!" She giggled as they entered. You were allowed to sit themselves so Melissa chose a small circular booth in the back. "What's your favorite? I love Philly and Spicy Tuna."

"I would love to be your sushi buddy." He said as they walked in. As they sat he answered with a simple "spicy" with a light chuckle.

"You're totally perfect." Melissa poked Brian's side with a smile. Their water came over and took their order. Not too long after their orders came and Melissa began to eat.

As Melissa ate Brian picked up a piece with his chopsticks and held it in front of her mouth smiling goofily. "Taste this one its my favorite." He said.

Melissa stared at the piece of sushi before parting her lips and leaning in. She pulled the fish into her mouth. It was a moment or two until her eyes went wide. "Oh my gosh that's awesome! What kind is that? Oh try this one." Melissa held up a piece of sushi with her chopsticks for Brian to try.

Brian laughed and took the fish as he parted his lips. He smiled and gave a thumbs up as he chewed. He then stuck half of a piece of sushi in his mouth and chuckled blushing lightly. He doubted she would do what he wanted but its worth a shot.

Melissa raised a brow at Brian. She smirked and turned to face him. She covered his eyes with her hands as her lips brushed against his. Her tongue flicked out, pulling the entire piece of sushi into her mouth. Before she pulled away fully, Melissa's lips placed a chaste kiss on Brian's. Letting her hands fall back to her sides, Melissa sat back chewing with a please smile. "You know, that was better than the last one," she leaned in to whisper into his ear as a tease, "Can I have another?"

Brian was completely caught off gaurd . He melted into the kiss . When she whispered in his ear he laughed a little and said "if you really want" as he placed a piece in between his teeth and held it there beckoning her forth with his cobalt blue eyes.

Again, Melissa leaned in, stealing the food from his mouth, leaving him with a kiss instead. There were butterflies in her stomach and every kiss they shared sent electric shock running through her body. "Yeah...really good." Melissa smiled and sat back. "Your turn." Melissa gave Brian a devilish look as she propped a piece of sushi between her teeth.

Brian blushed as she waited and soon cradled her chin in his hand and leaned in taking the sushi and leaving her face with a soft warm kiss. These kisses were sending electricity through his legs and arms making his fingers and toes tingle in pure ecstacy.

Melissa allowed her eyes to fall closed as his lips touched hers. Se was sure she would never tire of it.
A smile formed as her eyes opened. She allowed Brian to chew before Melissa pulled him back for a proper kiss.
Her lips molded to his and she sighed in content. Her tongue ran over the seam of his lips before retreating g.

He held her face and pressed against her soft lips . His tongue slid against her soft lips awaiting entrance. He then pulled off slowly and whispered in her ear "you really wanna go further than that in a restaurant?"

Melissa's whole face burned red. She had completely forgotten about where they were. She was so consumed with Brian that was all she registered.
"O-Oh, hehe....oopsie." Melissa gave him a final kiss and pulled away. She saved the few pieces of sushi she had left and placed a tip on the table.
Her blush had calmed to a faint dusting of pink as she held Brian's hand having left the money for her meal at the table all ready. "S-Sorry.." She said sheepishly.

He smiled as their fingers intertwined. "Its fine haha i just dont like being stared at, makes me feel creeped on." He said smiling before he picked her up bridal style." Where you wanna go from here?"

"Ah!" Melissa's arms were around Brian's within seconds as she clung to him, unprepared to be picked up.
"Well aren't you a charmer?" Melissa giggled placing a kiss to Brian's cheek.
"Hmm, I picked the food so you can pick what's next!"

He smiled laughing "well i have no money at the moment so we cant go anywhere really, would you maybe wanna go to my dorm?" He asked blushing and looking aeay so she didnt see him blushing.

"Depends...convince me." Melissa nipped his earlobe playfully seeing how far he was comfortable with, plus she really wanted to see that cute little blush.
Melissa had no intention of taking anything past kissing. She had only just met him that morning after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.