Stay With Me Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It didn't mean anything. It just as friends and you know the only guy I'm going to kiss is you." Melissa kissed Brian in front of Ronny, if only to please Brian and send Ronny a clear message.

Brian kissed back and smiled kniwing she wasnt lying. "Alright babe sorry i freaked out." He held her hips.

"Good." Melissa smiled as Ronny sighed dramatically behind her. "Let's play a three player game?" She suggested. There weren't any so she settled with ski ball.

Brian smiled as he took her hand and actually went to ski ball for precaution. He watched her as she went first and after he went he let Ronny go.

Ronny rolled his eyes as they kissed. He frowned at the couple. He'd find a way to change Melissa's mind. He smiled at Melissa before rolling the ball. It popped up and landed in the 10,000 space. Melissa cheered for him to which Ronny smirked.

Brian could tell Ronny didnt like him. Feeling was mutual but he didnt want to upset her. He looked at Melissa and then his watch. "Babe we gotta head out you have class early tomorrow remember."

Melissa frowned visibly pouting. "But I'm having fun." Melissa pulled her best puppy eyes and leaned forward slightly exposing the top her chest. "Pretty please?"
"Yeah Brian, she's having fun. Don't be such a bore." Ronny smirked beside Melissa. "Just a wittle longer?"

Brian saw her cleavage and face but as soon as Ronny piped in he immediatley snapped out of his daze. " Only cuz i hate it when youre mad at me." He said "10 minutes."

Melissa smiled and turned back to sik ball. She and Ronny played a few rounds. Ronny kept relentlessly flirting with her. Melissa would dismiss it with a laugh or a playful shove.

Brian would carelessly also brush off the flirting attempts. He smiled and watched her have fun. He watched her ass with a slight smirk.

Soon it was time to leave and Melissa said goodbye to Ronny. He held the hug just a moment too long to be just friendly and Melissa was the one to pull away. "See ya!" She waved and held Brian's hand. "Ready?"

"Yeah." He said cheerily as he took her hand and started walking."i dont like him." Said Brian quite blatantly. "Also are you sleeping at my place or are we at your place tonight?"

"Oh I couldn't tell. You were oh so subtle." Melissa rolled her eyes as they walked to Brian's car. She raised a brow at him. "Oh, you think you're get to come back to my dorm after your little attitude back there?" Melissa smirked and winked at Brian with a smirk.

"Oh so my dorm then? " he said winking and getting in his car. They drove to hisdorm building and he entered the room."if you want pjs theyre in my drawer, im sleepin in my soccer sweats"

Melissa shook her head and pulled him back in the car. "Nope. Not there either." Melissa gave a devilish smile and kissed Brian. She slid to the back of the car and waved him forward.

(Need to fade to black?) He did as he was beckoned to do and mounted her and started kissing her.

Melissa kissed back, nipping at his bottom lip giggling. She moved so she lay across the back seat pulling Brian down with her.

-fades to black-

Status
Not open for further replies.