Stay With Me Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey Melissa!" Ronny called out to her as she was halfway to Brian. "Yeah?" Ronny hurried down the steps to meet her. "Wanna go get food?" Melissa glanced at Brian. "Uh, I kinda have..."
"No! No no! Not like that!" Ronny quickly corrected feeling disappointment shatter him. Obviously he meant 'like that' but he was not getting rejected. "Friends Liss, just friends!" Melissa gasped. "I am so sorry for assuming! Is it okay if Brian comes?"
'No'...."Yeah sure."

Brian slightly glared at the guy knowing that is exactly how he 'wanted to get food' and as soon as she asked if he could come Brian calmed down." Yeah Ronny we'll be at CiCis at 6 see ya there dude." He said confident that if he needed to kick some ass he could. "Ok what the literal fuck is he thinking? I dont wanna eat with his fugly ass but i do wanna go since you want me to and i am gonna make sure he doesnt make a move." He said to her.

Melissa laughed. "Come on Brian be nice." She nudged him with a smiled before giving him a hug. "You have nothing to worry about trust me." Melissa rose on to her toes and kissed Brian.

Brian sighed and smiled softly "ok ok, i trust you haha." He said as he kissed her back then picked her up "ill take you to your dorm now!" He said and smiled "we can get ready together to go hang with Ronny."

Melissa squeeled when Brian lifted her. She smiled at him as he carried her to his dorm once again. "You just love carrying me huh?"

He smiled and gave her a look that said hell yeah. He carried her into his dorm and he started changing. "You got anything specific youd like me to wear love?"

Melissa's laugh rang through the hall as Brian carried her to his room. She shrugged as he asked her opinion. "Anything. You're cute so it doesn't matter." Melissa flopped back on to Brian's bed.

He pounced ontop of her "maybe ill wear just boxers?" He pecked her lips and jumped up putting on red skinny jeans and a U.S. short sleeve dress shirt as he rolled up the sleeves presenting hismany tattoos. He slipped on his grey VANS shoes and slipped a blue and white bandana in his back pocket as he let it hag out.

"Ah!" Melissa screamed as Brian jumped on her. "Hey you're squishing me!" Melissa squirmed beneath him giggling. She was soon silenced by a soft kiss and let Brian finish getting ready. "I'm gonna need a bat to keep the girls off of you." Melissa laughed as she led Brian to her room. Thankfully Bucky was gone. She didn't want to hear his mouth.
Melissa quickly changed into a tight black long sleeved crop top. It had a scoop neck and was paired with a high waisted black polka dotted skirt. Her hair was down and wavy with a polka dotted bow on the left and white vans. Her light makeup was already done from school so there wasn't much to do other than touch it up.
"Ready spaghetti!"

He chuckled "wow babe" he said as she told him the bat thing. As she got dressed he smirked "i need to carry a sign saying no looking and place it in front of you." He said and when she said ready spaghetti he laughed and said "youre a dork ,cutebut dorky"

"Mission accomplished!" Melissa laughed and took Brian's hand. It didn't take long until they got to the spot where they had to meet Ronny. He appeared a minute or two later in an untucked baby blue button up and dark wash jeans. His dark cropped hair was spiked in the front and he didn't look half bad. If Melissa was single he would've been considered. "Hi...you look..." Ronny glanced at Brian and then back at Melissa. "Really nice." He smiled kindly hoping he hadn't stepped over his clearly defined boundaries set by Brian.

Brian sat there and laughed to himself in his mind at the fact he actually intimidated Ronny. "So Ronny whachya down to do?" Asked Brian . He held his girlfriends hand and just to play around he quickly pinched her ass cheek chuckling a little.

'Your girlfriend' Ronny pushed that thought way back in his mind. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked up thinking. "Hmm, Dave and Busters?" He asked looking between the couple.

Melissa squeeked and swatted Brian's hand away. "Stop it." She gave him a stern look that was weakened by her blushing face. She turned to Ronny with a smile and nodded. "Sounds good to me!"

Brian chuckled at her blush and agreed on DandB so they went.
When they entered Danny paid for Melissa. He then wrapped his arms around her waist from behind."Hey do we really have to hang here?" He whispered very quietly in her ear.

Melissa smiled and turned to Brian, arms around his neck. "I am going to race cars with Ronny. You can watch." Melissa giggled and ran off with Ronny walking behind her.

Brian sat and jealously watched trying to smile anytime she looked at him. He just texted his friends from home.

Ronny and Melissa were having a blast. They played game after game while Brian just pouted in the corner. At first Melissa was just teasing him but Brian was hugged up on is phone so Melissa let him be.
"Ugh I keep missing!" Melissa whined as she pouted up at Ronny. He chuckled and stood behind Melissa. He wrapped his arms around her and helped her aim the gun. "Here I'll help." Melissa soon beat the game. She turned to Ronny amazed. "Awesome thanks!" She smiled and gave him a big hug. He chuckled again and hugged her back smirking over at Brian before kissing Melissa on the cheek. Of course she interpreted it as a friendly guesture.

"Oh hell no." Brian said to himself as he got up. As Ronny smirked he clenched his fists. "Hey, you need to step off, Ronny." He said sternly as he approached them.

Melissa turned to Brian confused. Why was he all mad? He was the one being a loner in the corner. "Brian chill you're making a scene." Melissa frowned at her boyfriend and crossed her arms. Behind her Ronny had a shit-eating grin on his face.

Brian chilled out and stepped closer to her. "He kissed your cheek after looking at me and smirking. Plus you said you were goin to race. I didnt wanna be a clingy ass boyfriend. Im sorry i was causing a scene i just cant handle dickbag here touching you or kissing you." He said quietly and pointing to Ronny.

Status
Not open for further replies.