Stay With Me Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian looked her dead in the eyes sultry eyes peering into hers"im just wondering, and dont take offense since i wont mind either way, but do i need a condomor no?" He asked trying not to piss her off, this is actually the first girl hes ever been with, his last school was all boys. Being bisexual he didnt mind. He bit her lip seductivley awaiting an answer.

"Uh..." Melissa mumbled trying to get her mind to function. "No...No sorry just..." She fought to find words as she pressed her palm against his bare chest. 'Damn he's so hot.' Melissa whimpered softy as he nipped at her lips. She quickly followed the action with a kiss as she sat up, wrapping her left arm around Brian's neck, her right straightened behind her for support.
"Look, I want you to, I really want you to." Melissa spoke when she pulled away with a half laugh. "But I...we just met and I'm, this doesn't normally happen alright?" Melissa panted heavily, eyes flickering between Brian's beautiful eyes and lips. "Damn." She mumbled pulling Brian closer.

Brian looked into her eyes the best he could without losing train of thought." Youre the first girl ive ever been with so i have no problem waiting, it was just starting to feel steamy." He said blushing as she came closer"damn right." He mumbled after her . He leaned in and kissed her again.

Melissa keened softly in the back of her throat. His lips were soft on hers and she found it hard to keep true to her word. "You are definitely starting to change my mind." Melissa giggled as her kisses move from Brian's lips to his cheek to his neck.

Brian shuddered at that feeling."oh god i hope so." He breathed out huskily. He laughed and planted his hands on her waist to hold her there.

A flash of heat ran through Melissa as she heard Brian groan above her. Flipping over she nipped at Brian's neck as she pressed her hips on to Brian's. "Fuck it." Melissa mumbled as her hands slid down his abdomen. Her right hand slipped beneath his waistband as her lips hovered over his lips. "I changed my mind." She whispered, lips brushing against Brian's.

-Fade to Black-lol

Brian woke up with Melissa in his arms and smiled while kissing her forehead."Time to wake up Monkey." He said sweetly.

Melissa wrinkled her nose, eyes still closed as she uttered a quiet, "uh uh." Melissa nuzzled into Brian's neck as she tried to settle back into a peaceful sleep.

"Cmon" he said he kissed the special spot behind her ear. He then poked her tummy. "Wake up cutie."

Melissa frowned up at Brian as her eyes finally peeled themselves open. She pouted as he poked her stomach. "It's too early~" Melissa whined. All of a sudden Melissa shot up with a gasp. "Shit what time is it!" Melissa scrambled over to the alarm clock beside Brian. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" Melissa threw herself out of bed and hurried to redress. "I have class in like, twenty minutes. K bye!" Melissa finished getting clothed and bolted out of Brian's room.
Melissa barely made it to class, panting heavily she fell into her seat beside Bucky.
"Rough night?" He snickered as she glared at him.
"Shut up."

Brian just stared blankly as she left. "Alrighty then, ive got class in ten minutes." He said as he fixed his hair and dressed himself. He walked out into the courtyard and walked to the Glee club classroom and sat infront of the piano. He sang as he played A Thousand Years by Christina Perry. As he smiled he sang more and more until he played the last notes.

Melissa was in a terrible mood by the time she came to glee club. Bucky had been on her case all day about where she was last night and the multiple hickeys that had been left on her neck.
Melissa stalked into the music room where club was held and sunk into the seat farthest from the door with a heavy sigh. She just wanted this day to be over.

Brian walked to Melissa "Hey there this seat taken?" He asked pointing next to her "also why do you seem sad and stuff?" He asked genuinly worried.

"No." Melissa mumbled giving Brian a short glance. She sighed seeing his genuinely concerned face Melissa sighed. "It's nothing really. Just my friends keeps messing with me because of these." Melissa pulled down her collar revealing the hickeys Brian so shamelessly left on her neck. "Thanks by the way." Melissa gave him a playful glare.

Brian chuckled "im sorry oh and i guess i shouldve asked this last night but will you be my girlfriend?" He asked holding her hand.

Melissa smiled softly. "Oh alright you don't have to beg." She laughed as she placed a gentle kiss on his lips just as the leaders came in. "Today we're doing a partner song. We will assign you a partner and we wan to hear a love ballad from you."
"This is to test your stage presence and performance ability." Melissa hoped she got Brian. Then this would be easy. But that wasn't the case. "Melissa and Ronny!" Was called and Melissa glanced over to a rather intimidating looking kid. He was tall, bough, and had a look on his face that could make milk curdle. "Great." She groaned.

Brian chuckled a little but on the inside he wanted to punch Ronny already. He sat there and hoped it was over fast . He texted his friend from home and smiled as his friend Chris messaged him back a very funny way of getting icecream.

"If he eats me, tell my mother I love her." Melissa joked as she stood. To say she was scared would be the understatement of the year.
"Hey...." Melissa gave a short awkward wave to grab the boys attention. He grunted out a hello and sat up straighter.
"So...song?" Ronny simply shrugged.
"Look we have to do this so why don't you get the stick out of your ass so we can get this over with?" Melissa groaned.
"Alright." Ronny chuckled as he lay a thick arm over the back of Melissa's chair. Melissa raised a brow in surprise. "And he speaks ladies and gentleman." The two laughed before actually buckling down. By the end of everything they had picked a song, exchanged numbers, and set up a few practices. They had a week to perfect this.

Brian got paired with a girl named Kat and they got along swell. They decided to sing Boyfriend by Justin Bieber in which Brian would turn it into all singing instead of shitty wanna be rapping ad theyd do it to a guitar. Kat was a lesbian so Melissa need not worry."so we're all set Brian?" Kat asked and Brian nodded on his way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.