Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im debating on changing my characters Idol appearance....But I cant find a picture...*Glares at computer screen~*

Guuuuuuuys! My internet is being as slow as a snail so I can't post! (because I have pictures that go with it but photobucket won't load the pictures)

So in the meantime, I would like you guys to think about your relation with each other! Since 95% of the characters are 2nd years, everyone (minus Liam's character) will know each other in some way or another. Read everyone's character sheets and think about how your character reacts with them.

Alrighty then, time to turn on the 'ol noggin.

Guuuuuuuys! My internet is being as slow as a snail so I can't post! (because I have pictures that go with it but photobucket won't load the pictures)

So in the meantime, I would like you guys to think about your relation with each other! Since 95% of the characters are 2nd years, everyone (minus Liam's character) will know each other in some way or another. Read everyone's character sheets and think about how your character reacts with them.
Umm my character is a first year, but shes an Idol. Is that okay?

Wooooaaaaah! Oops! Sorry Obsidian! Her age is 16 so my mind kept reading her as a 2nd year. (but don't worry! 16 is okay for both being an idol and being a 1st year) Hmm...in that case....

If everyone gets done thinking about how their characters will react (or are a 1st year), why don't you try and think up some wacky events? And if you guys want, I'll even let you hold them! (you can take the reins and be GM for an event). Or I can just take your idea and put my own twist to it. Either way, send me ideas in a PM if you think of any!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Just being a bit irrelevant. @Xylime I love your character for Yokai Academy: New Term. They way you portray her is fabulous! She is so strange but in a way that makes sense. Okay, I'm rambling, so I'm going to shut up now. xD Anyways, great job!

Wooooaaaaah! Oops! Sorry Obsidian! Her age is 16 so my mind kept reading her as a 2nd year. (but don't worry! 16 is okay for both being an idol and being a 1st year) Hmm...in that case....

If everyone gets done thinking about how their characters will react (or are a 1st year), why don't you try and think up some wacky events? And if you guys want, I'll even let you hold them! (you can take the reins and be GM for an event). Or I can just take your idea and put my own twist to it. Either way, send me ideas in a PM if you think of any!
Lol no problem! Okay ill think of some

Hmm... reactions, huh?

Put simply, Amane's deathly afraid of the principal. Still not quite sure about the students though >w<

My character is basically like a first year since she was transferred from another school. Right?

Nn, I'd say Misaki is neutral with the other students until I figure somethin' out

Last edited:
...So Misaki has a thing for big brother types, huh...?

(...DO IT.)

Hey guys I was wondering which one of these pics you guys like best for my Idol appearance, the one I have now just doesnt seem to fit (Even with Xylimes amazing editing skillz hehe)

skulls music vocaloid blue eyes kagamine len anime girls 1400x1024 wallpaper_www.wallmay.com_97.jpg 435805_miku_devushka_poet_sinie-volosy_1680x1050_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg fatestay night saber 1440x900 wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_89.jpg
156.jpg

Hey guys I was wondering which one of these pics you guys like best for my Idol appearance, the one I have now just doesnt seem to fit (Even with Xylimes amazing editing skillz hehe)

View attachment 25326 View attachment 25327 View attachment 25328
View attachment 25330

I'm torn between the 1st and the last one. The first one because it seems to go more with your idol's personality and the last one because it would be fun to have your idol wear a wig and it also fits your idol's personality.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
I'm torn between the 1st and the last one. The first one because it seems to go more with your idol's personality and the last one because it would be fun to have your idol wear a wig and it also fits your idol's personality.
I know! So hard to choose lol. Thank you =D it would be interesting to wear a wig haha

The....the pictures.....THEY LOADED! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ehem...I mean. Yay. I'll get the IC started right way! Hang tight guys! (Again, thank you so much for your patience!)

Alright! All finished! Here is the IC in all it's glory! (not much glory, but it's there!)

->IC<-

A few things!
1) Sorry for the headmaster's odd formatting for her section. I just reaaally wanted to put her stuff in rainbow, and it gets a bit finicky if you don't do it a certain way.
2) For any who have played Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, I imaged the headmaster's chuckle sounding a lot like the Happy Mask Salesman's laugh.
3) As you can see, I have a lot of NPCs prepared! They are merely filler until we hopefully boost our PC numbers. I will work on fleshing them out, but don't assume they will stick around forever. Should an actual rper come along and make a character too similar to one of my NPCs, said NPC will be pushed to the background. (so don't get too invested just yet)
4) Hooray interactions! Go ahead and interact with anyone, even the NPCs I made. I don't have names for all of them yet, but I'll get to work and should any of you want to interact with one of them, let me know and I'll hopefully have a name by then.

Alrighty then, if you don't mind, Misaki is gonna sit next to Miyako~

No problem! Miyako only considers Misaki a semi-rival (since Misaki sings lower than Miyako) so she won't receive a cold shoulder.

Alright! All finished! Here is the IC in all it's glory! (not much glory, but it's there!)

->IC<-

A few things!
1) Sorry for the headmaster's odd formatting for her section. I just reaaally wanted to put her stuff in rainbow, and it gets a bit finicky if you don't do it a certain way.
2) For any who have played Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, I imaged the headmaster's chuckle sounding a lot like the Happy Mask Salesman's laugh.
3) As you can see, I have a lot of NPCs prepared! They are merely filler until we hopefully boost our PC numbers. I will work on fleshing them out, but don't assume they will stick around forever. Should an actual rper come along and make a character too similar to one of my NPCs, said NPC will be pushed to the background. (so don't get too invested just yet)
4) Hooray interactions! Go ahead and interact with anyone, even the NPCs I made. I don't have names for all of them yet, but I'll get to work and should any of you want to interact with one of them, let me know and I'll hopefully have a name by then.
Yay! Ill be posting soon. I still havent decided on my Idol pic though =( What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.