Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Is unable to stop laughing as she waves her hands in front of her* Now now be nice or she might get you back by forcing you to the top of a tall building

And slowly this RP became more about who can scare who the worst.... Hehe.... :cow: (I found the cow)

Lol hey dont lump me in with miss squid and Mr. Alien bug man I am innocent!

Pfft. it's Madam Squid to you!

3 words, land and air. Squidy will shrivel up in minutes =P lol

Nuuuuuuuuuuu

No more bug pics! lol

First things first, I am creating the character sheet bin. I will post a link when it is finished. I plan to have the IC ready...hopefully tomorrow? That's my goal/plan anyway.

Kigarra Two things!
1) Just to clarify, when you say your color is midnight blue, you mean that it is black with a blue hue? If so, then it juuuust scraps by the acceptance radar (meaning you can keep it). However, if you meant that it was dark blue, that color is already taken so I'd ask you to change it.
2) Just a technicality, but there is no way she could play soccer throughout high school because this school is technically your high school education. (basically, this is like a trade school in music) So I would suggest changing it to say she played soccer during middle school.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Whew! Alright guys, the Character Bin is complete!

->Link to Character Bin<-

Please repost your character there if it has been accepted. (once you respond to my earlier comments Kigarra, I promise you will have a pretty picture up too!)

Since I was planning on starting the IC soon, anyone who is currently making a character sheet, please inform me here! (that way, if you are close, I will hold off for you to finish)

For those of you who are patiently waiting for the IC to start, how about a little question? For any who have seen Uta no Prince-sama, who is your favorite character and why? (I'm especially curious to hear your answer Nenshou Tamashii) You can have two favorites (because I'm not going to lie, I have two that are a tie for my fav). Aaaaaaand....GO!

Alright, fixed it!
And my favorite characters are Tokiya , because Miyano Mamoru sings like an angel ;w;, and Cecil mostly because he looks hot >///>

Last edited:
Alrighty! Since you didn't correct me, I will assume that my assumption on the "Midnight Blue" is correct. When you are ready, go ahead and post in the character bin while I prepare your lovely icon.

OMG!!! So, I haven't actually seen the whole thing but I just did some research and a saw some videos on YouTube, and I face-palmed myself because I don't know how I've been living without seen this anime!! 'Till I watch every single episode, I have to say that all of them are my faves!! xD

Whew! Alright guys, the Character Bin is complete!

->Link to Character Bin<-

Please repost your character there if it has been accepted. (once you respond to my earlier comments Kigarra, I promise you will have a pretty picture up too!)

Since I was planning on starting the IC soon, anyone who is currently making a character sheet, please inform me here! (that way, if you are close, I will hold off for you to finish)

For those of you who are patiently waiting for the IC to start, how about a little question? For any who have seen Uta no Prince-sama, who is your favorite character and why? (I'm especially curious to hear your answer Nenshou Tamashii) You can have two favorites (because I'm not going to lie, I have two that are a tie for my fav). Aaaaaaand....GO!

Otoya and Natsuki because there both very sweet and always upbeat/helpful. Plus Natsuki has that dark side that gives him a mysterious edge that I love. Plus Otoya is totally hot haha​

Reactions: 2 people
Sadly, I... cannot answer that.
Like I said, I only watched UtaPri out of boredom. While I did enjoy the concept of a Music School which categorizes Idols and Composers and tries to pair them with each other, I'm not really fond of the whole reverse-harem thing. That, and I'm a guy >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
You're a guy?! No way!!! (totally knew you were a guy)

Now that my curiosity has been sated (though it was slightly anti-climatic) I would like your guys' opinion on something! This is the planned background for the advertisement banner:

800x100advertismentbanner_zps436df0a1.jpg

What did you guys think I should put on it? I of course was going to put the name of the rp, but should I try and add our pictures? Just add a phrase to go with the name of the rp? Do you not care and have already lost interest in everything that I'm typing? Are you a devoted follower of my words and read everything I write even though it obviously has nothing to do with what I'm talking about? Either way, opinions would be great! (even saying your opinion is that you don't have an opinion!)

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
You're a guy?! No way!!! (totally knew you were a guy)

Now that my curiosity has been sated (though it was slightly anti-climatic) I would like your guys' opinion on something! This is the planned background for the advertisement banner:

800x100advertismentbanner_zps436df0a1.jpg

What did you guys think I should put on it? I of course was going to put the name of the rp, but should I try and add our pictures? Just add a phrase to go with the name of the rp? Do you not care and have already lost interest in everything that I'm typing? Are you a devoted follower of my words and read everything I write even though it obviously has nothing to do with what I'm talking about? Either way, opinions would be great! (even saying your opinion is that you don't have an opinion!)
Lmao, uhhh you could put like underneath the name "Music on fire" or something like that....I dont know XD pictures can work too haha

Oh well, since you ask so nicely...I think that you should..............do whatever you want! I bet it would end up looking nice anyways. You are very good at what you do. LOL, but seriously. I think it would turn out great with whatever you do. I think? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.