Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Hmm, I think the RP name and phrase would do some justice for this one. Adding pictures would just make it look more... flashy, I guess? Less is more, after all.
Also, an actual singing contest is to be held tomorrow in my school and I'll be participating with my trusty electric guitar. Wish me luck D:

...Hmm, I think the RP name and phrase would do some justice for this one. Adding pictures would just make it look more... flashy, I guess? Less is more, after all.
Also, an actual singing contest is to be held tomorrow in my school and I'll be participating with my trusty electric guitar. Wish me luck D:

Oh! We have an actual musician in here...That's awesome! All I can do is play some Legend of Zelda themes on the piano with my right hand and is not even good. LOL I wish you the best of luck and I'll be cheering for you. Hope you win!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Good luck! =)

Nah, I don't think I'll win this one. Girls are just so unfair, most of them are born with soft voices perfect for singing. I'm the only boy in our batch who can actually sing pretty decently. But me, against a bunch of girls who have angelic voices? T.T
But I'd be satisfied to at least be able to participate in the finals. Tomorrow is just the elimination.

Nah, I don't think I'll win this one. Girls are just so unfair, most of them are born with soft voices perfect for singing. I'm the only boy in our batch who can actually sing pretty decently. But me, against a bunch of girls who have angelic voices? T.T
But I'd be satisfied to at least be able to participate in the finals. Tomorrow is just the elimination.
Awww I bet you have a wonderful voice! I hope you at least make it to the finals then but I bet you will win! =)
I sing (not in front of anyone though) lol and im currently learning to play an acoustic/electric guitar.

I hate to be all self promoting (No I dont XD) but I actually sing too if anyone wants to see and don't worry, my voice isn't soft =u=

Still doesn't change the fact that most girls are born with a head-start when it comes to their singing voices >:T
Oh well, I have my electric guitar to compensate for that ^o^

Still doesn't change the fact that most girls are born with a head-start when it comes to their singing voices >:T
Oh well, I have my electric guitar to compensate for that ^o^
Lol =)

I hate to be all self promoting (No I dont XD) but I actually sing too if anyone wants to see and don't worry, my voice isn't soft =u=
Lol I dont know how to describe my voice....Its not exactly soft either XD Im pretty shy when it comes to singing though. See? You have videos or somethin?

Yep! *Drops off video*

Woo! Catch up!

1) Thanks everyone for your input on the banner! I think I'll just use the name of the rp and focus on making it look neat. (because my photoshop skills are probably only sub-par at best)

2) This might be late...but good luck Nenshou Tamashii! If you're feeling brave like Kigarra, you should post a vid or upload the song somewhere and share it! (I'd definitely love to hear it!)

3) Sweet Mimi OMG YOU TOO?! Your piano skills are identical to mine! (No lie! I can literally only play Zelda tunes with just my right hand!) Whenever I'm bored, I like to play Song of Storms...it's so nostalgic to me for some reason.

4) As for singing, yup, I'm a singer too, at least I was. I was a part of a show choir, so I would sing and shake my booty, at the same time! Intense stuff.

5) Kigarra Awesome Kigarra! Maybe I'll have to make an NPC composer and make him write the songs you perform. (just for fun)

6) Unfortunately, I do not have an IC post ready. I just can't decide how I want to start, but I think it should come to me real soon, so hang tight! Thanks for your guys' patience!

Yep! *Drops off video*
Dayuum girl you can sing lol very pretty voice =)

Now that im officially petrified to sing in front of anyone im gonna hide.....*Hides under my blanket* lol

Woo! Catch up!

1) Thanks everyone for your input on the banner! I think I'll just use the name of the rp and focus on making it look neat. (because my photoshop skills are probably only sub-par at best)

2) This might be late...but good luck Nenshou Tamashii! If you're feeling brave like Kigarra, you should post a vid or upload the song somewhere and share it! (I'd definitely love to hear it!)

3) Sweet Mimi OMG YOU TOO?! Your piano skills are identical to mine! (No lie! I can literally only play Zelda tunes with just my right hand!) Whenever I'm bored, I like to play Song of Storms...it's so nostalgic to me for some reason.

4) As for singing, yup, I'm a singer too, at least I was. I was a part of a show choir, so I would sing and shake my booty, at the same time! Intense stuff.

5) Kigarra Awesome Kigarra! Maybe I'll have to make an NPC composer and make him write the songs you perform. (just for fun)

6) Unfortunately, I do not have an IC post ready. I just can't decide how I want to start, but I think it should come to me real soon, so hang tight! Thanks for your guys' patience!

LOL! Yeah, I love playing Song of Storms and Song of Time. It does feel nostalgic and a bit magical....lol I know so cheesy, right?

First of all, the song I sang was in a different language, so unless any one of you can speak Filipino, you wouldn't be able to enjoy it that much.
Second, my voice sucks at any recording device. My teacher herself told me that my voice is way better off live than with a mic >.<
Third of all...
...I forgot one line off the song. This might be a huge problem =A=

First of all, the song I sang was in a different language, so unless any one of you can speak Filipino, you wouldn't be able to enjoy it that much.
Second, my voice sucks at any recording device. My teacher herself told me that my voice is way better off live than with a mic >.<
Third of all...
I bet your voice is great, eep I hope it all works out good luck!

Third of all...
Believe in the me that believes in you! owo)b

I've decided to change my characters color to ultramarine violet since its too close to another persons color.

Welp... it didn't work out... Oh well...
What's taking the IC so long? D:

Dunno, and when in doubt wank it out bro

Status
Not open for further replies.