Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww I was hoping for another person to rp. I feel weird rping two people.

Bad news everyone. The family chinchilla decided to eat through my computer charger cable, so now my computer is dead until I get a replacement (& I don't know when that will be). I'm really sorry, but go ahead and post anytime you are ready and I will reply as soon as possible.

As an update, Alice and I are doing our volleyball game through PMs. So it's a little slow, but progress is being made.

Ah no fair lol I have to control Gurama along with Nozomi...Oh well

*cocks head* Was I unclear then? I said for those who had npcs, you could PM me if you wanted to do a back and forth or wanted to know how an NPC would react to specific stuff, etc.

I just wanted to have people post one post per match so as not to clog the ic will one liners and making people wade through them to find one specifically for them.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
*cocks head* Was I unclear then? I said for those who had npcs, you could PM me if you wanted to do a back and forth or wanted to know how an NPC would react to specific stuff, etc.

I just wanted to have people post one post per match so as not to clog the ic will one liners and making people wade through them to find one specifically for them.
Ah I didnt get that lol I would like to do a PM back and forth with Gurama if thats okay then.

No problem. However, my computer is still dead, so I might not respond right away, but hopefully soon. Go ahead and send it when you're ready.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Status
Not open for further replies.