Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boop! Question time: Will they have uniforms like they do in the anime?

And I vote the second one too!
Lol okay I guess its decided, 2nd one it is! =D thank you everyone!

Okay edited my CS in OOC and character bin =)

Okay....so, completely irrelevant. I don't know why but I have a major weakness for anime guys that use glasses.....am I the only one? >///<

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Okay....so, completely irrelevant. I don't know why but I have a major weakness for anime guys that use glasses.....am I the only one? >///<
No I think it can be pretty sexy =) lol

Reactions: 2 people
Nenshou, Nozomi is a first year so nobody would know her, but I love your post its super cute! lol

Oh my, I'm sorry, I always thought she was a second year D:

Lol thats okay so did Xylime XD I dont mind though =)

You would notice that my character doesn't choose her own clothes simply by the way she acts....lol What nerdy, cute girl would laugh at an accident she 'caused'?...LOL xD Nah, but seriously, I hope you don't mind if I made it as if it was Maemi the one who 'tripped' Amane... @Nenshou Tamashii

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
You would notice that my character doesn't choose her own clothes simply by the way she acts....lol What nerdy, cute girl would laugh at an accident she 'caused'?...LOL xD Nah, but seriously, I hope you don't mind if I made it as if it was Maemi the one who 'tripped' Amane... @Nenshou Tamashii
Evil....*Hides behind amane* lol

edit: Okay not totally evil lol

Last edited:
Hmm... I have an idea.
Maemi and Amane should be prank buddies! They would either try to out-prank each other, or they would team up to prank some unfortunate individual. Sounds good, @Sweet Mimi?

Hmm... I have an idea.
Maemi and Amane should be prank buddies! They would either try to out-prank each other, or they would team up to prank some unfortunate individual. Sounds good, @Sweet Mimi?
WAHHH?! Dont team up on Nozomi shes being nice! Lol please?~

No can do, the stress that the headmaster will cause us would be enough to drive a normal person insane! We have to do something to alleviate it and enjoy ourselves from time to time!

...Alright, fine. Since she went through the trouble to help someone she doesn't quite know yet, Amane would go easy on her. But don't think she's completely exempt from it >:D

No can do, the stress that the headmaster will cause us would be enough to drive a normal person insane! We have to do something to alleviate it and enjoy ourselves from time to time!

...Alright, fine. Since she went through the trouble to help someone she doesn't quite know yet, Amane would go easy on her. But don't think she's completely exempt from it >:D
Ahhh! Meanies! lol *Hides behind Xylime* fine ill get the headmaster on my side muwahaha!

@Alice Falling
The headmaster wouldn't dream of confining here student's creativity! However, there is a uniform available should some students desire to wear them. (Which some of the more uptight students do)

Sweet Mimi, I agree with the glasses. (Both in anime and irl) I personally am in to nerdy guys.

Obsidian nice try! But the headmaster doesn't pick favorites! ........unless they are currently in her fanfic......

Status
Not open for further replies.