Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nenshou Tamashii Well Braggy McBraggerton, how about this? In your Normal Personality, you state one of his traits to be 'helpful'. However, in the very next sentence, you state, and I quote, "Do not expect him to be of any help whatsoever." Oxymoron! And as punishment, there will he a whole event called "Bobbing for Isopods." :devilfire:

Hey! That was uncalled for!
What I meant by that was that he could very well try to at least help but he will never get things right ever!
Sure, he's "helpful", but it will be the biggest mistake of your life if you even try to think about wanting his help!

Imma just make a CS~ This looks like it'll be very interesting =u= Also, i'm gonna have fun if you guys are easy to freak out (~=w=)~

I
Am officially
The only person who didn't have any problems with my CS.

Edit: Never mind, there's Arisu.

I'm a winner. (: But I am in no way bragging. Because I don't want my own event!!

Shhh......

Sweet Mimi I'll actually finally officially accept your awesome-sauce character! The only thing I find odd is that you say she is a "short" 5'8". ...I don't know where you live, but 5'8" isn't really short for a female. In America, the 'average' height for females is about 5'5". (Fun fact, in Japan, it's about 5'2".) I would just suggest taking out the short part. (because if 5'8" is short, then I might be borderline midget) It is fine to keep the "she's not super tall" part because I can agree with that.

So, I replaced short with petite. Is that okay?

Sweet Mimi Hmmmmm. Okay, that should work better. I'm not going to get too picky.

*points at Nenshou Tamashii* You get an event! *points at Alice Falling* You get an event! YOU ALL GET EVENTS! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And yes Kigarra! The more we have, the more crazy and chaotic I can get!

Oh no Alice....OH NO!!! Alice, are you okay with anime shirtless guys? There's a beach episode in Uta no Prince-sama, and I'd hate to be the cause of your untimely death. (I can let you know which episodes and give you a little summary if you still want to watch the series)

If anyone TRULY has a fear that they want me to play down a little on the rp, let me know. (because otherwise, I was planning on using pictures, being descriptive, etc) I don't want to make you guys extremely uncomfortable. My goal is to create comedy. (but not at the expense of really causing someone great distress)

Hmmm...maybe I should make that a disclaimer...

You guys are idiots...

...I love you guys.

Oh no Alice....OH NO!!! Alice, are you okay with anime shirtless guys? There's a beach episode in Uta no Prince-sama, and I'd hate to be the cause of your untimely death. (I can let you know which episodes and give you a little summary if you still want to watch the series)

If anyone TRULY has a fear that they want me to play down a little on the rp, let me know. (because otherwise, I was planning on using pictures, being descriptive, etc) I don't want to make you guys extremely uncomfortable. My goal is to create comedy. (but not at the expense of really causing someone great distress)

Hmmm...maybe I should make that a disclaimer...

Oh darling!!! HA! I was MOSTLY just joking to make Nenshou feel bad for the links! ;)

I do have a legit fear of shirtless men, that's where I got it from for Arisu, but it's not THAT bad. Haha! I can't stand them in person! Television is okay, especially Anime since they aren't real. So it's seriously fine. I was just joking for the sake of fun. As long as you don't actually come to my house without a shirt on, everything will be fine and dandy!

P.s. Who needs a disclaimer? Nobody reads disclaimers or terms of agreement anyways!

Well...don't I feel silly.......

LOOK AN ADORABLE SLEEPING COW!!! --> :cow:

*bolts out the door*

Reactions: 2 people
What?! SLEEPING COW??? Where in the good world did you find that?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?! (Obviously gets distracted easily, especially while eating a whole tub of yogurt) (True story).

Oh darling!!! HA! I was MOSTLY just joking to make Nenshou feel bad for the links! ;)

I do have a legit fear of shirtless men, that's where I got it from for Arisu, but it's not THAT bad. Haha! I can't stand them in person! Television is okay, especially Anime since they aren't real. So it's seriously fine. I was just joking for the sake of fun. As long as you don't actually come to my house without a shirt on, everything will be fine and dandy!

P.s. Who needs a disclaimer? Nobody reads disclaimers or terms of agreement anyways!

Elmo knows where you LIVE!...and you know he usually doesn't where any clothes, so...be careful!

...Goddammit Alice I actually thought you were androphobic...

Status
Not open for further replies.