Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Goddammit Alice I actually thought you were androphobic...

Partially. Just partially. It was worse 2 years ago... Those were the dark times.....

Edit: The dark times include Elmo... FYI. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Elmo's... not even a man... let alone human...

...and with that, I am off to school.

Reactions: 3 people
Name: Misaki Wataru

Stage Name/Group Name: To Be Determined Later

Grade: 2nd year

Role: Idol

Appearance:
10r8qqs.jpg

Normal: Misaki stands at 5'7, making her rather tall compared to other girls. Her hair is a blue-black hue and her are a dark violet. She has a pear body shape and her skin has become a caramel brown due to being on the soccer team for so many years. Though to her it feels as though her eyes are big, others comment that her eyes remind them of a fox. She mostly wears sweaters and pants to shorts or tank tops, rarely wearing dresses or skirts since she doesn't like it when wind decides to go by.

Idol: (if applicable)
2nghr7q.jpg

Because of her idol personality as a tall mature woman, she usually wears a long midnight blue dress when she performs. This makes her seem more mysterious somehow.

Trademark Color: Midnight Blue

Personality:

Normal: Misaki is usually a energetic girl, she has a nice sense of humor and has a love for all things sweet though what she considers cute can sometimes be weird to others. In a sense, she is a bit tomboyish as she prefers wearing pants and shorts rather than skirts or dresses. Misaki has a tendency to see everyone as good and is gullible especially when she considers someone fairly smart compared to herself. She's never able to hold a proper grudge and often forgets someones wrong doings in a short while. She loves reading fairy-tales and often dreams of being treated like a princess though she would rather be the kind of princess that can fight rather then stays at home.

Idol: The mature, calm,and collected type. She is quiet and always acts in a dignified manor, coming up with the best responses that leave people wanting more. When receiving compliments she always responds with a gentle smile although inside she's extremely happy.

History:
Misaki life is, for the most part, normal. She's an only child which lets her have as much attention as she needs and wants. Her parents own a cafe downtown that is relatively successful, her mom's special tea seems to bring people in along with her fathers best chocolate cakes. She had a chubby period in her life because of her dad's cakes which got her picked on for a while, though it barely affected her. She was able to burn it away when she decided she wanted to be on the soccer team through-out middle school. She discovered she wanted to be an idol when she volunteered to sing during the cafe karaoke night, everyone seemed to love it and the praise made her heart beat faster. Watching TV, she saw how happy singing can make others around her feel and decided to pursue it.

Fears: Falling off of high places

Favorite Pairing(s): To Be Determined Later

Rivals: To Be Determined Later

Other:
  • Best at singing: Jazz, Rock, Classical, Ballad
  • Groups or one on one: Both
  • Range: Mezzo-Soprano
  • She has a thing for "big brother" types
  • Snakes are her favorite animals.

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
And Um.... Well.... I'm done with embarrassing awkward moments on the Internet so.... I'm going to disappear until further needed.... (:

o.m.g I just read all the posts sense earlier....You guys are crazy! HAHA I love it! This is gonna be an awesome rp with this group! Lol and as for real life fears I do have a real life fear of spiders, major arachnophobia but I can handle seeing pictures, just dont throw one on my character! She might pass out lol.

Also Nenshou.....Why why the pictures? That last one was just...Ugh! EWWW! Looks like something from Dead Space! And Xylime I love the bunnies! So CUTE! I wanna cuddle them!

Finally finished my CS!

Alice Falling so you have a fear of shirtless men, what about shirtless women? ^_^ Lol just curious

Shirtless women?? Yeah. I don't think so? I'm. . Yeah... No? I don't know!! I had a good reason to be afraid of Shirtless men... Stupid seniors trying to... Sigh. Anyways, I said I was done!! Let's embarrass the newcomer, Kigarra! ;)

LOL ok no more picking on Alice. Lets see......Fear of falling off high places? Oh boy now we're gonna have cliff diving or something lol

OH! I just finished one of the actual episodes that this is based off of where the guy is afraid of heights!! They push him off of crazy heights to get him over it!! It's wonderful!!

Lol XD thats so mean.....Nobody push me into a pit of spiders!

Oh my god what have I done XD I feel like Misaki might be forced to go sky diving now or something

Lol I did the same....

Now, I'm starting to feel anxious. What if my character gets forced to go to an aquarium or something!?? Ugh!! Sea-creatures EVERYWHERE!! >.<

*Puts on squid costume*

NOOOOOO!!! Get it out of here! *runs aound in a panic*

*busts out laughing*

I AM THE QUEEN OF THE SQUID PEOPLE >: O

Status
Not open for further replies.