Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like a freaking oversized cockroach fused with a damn crab... I can't believe some people actually keep them as pets...
(Xy... don't you DARE make an NPC with a Giant Isopod for a pet!)

It's like a freaking oversized cockroach fused with a damn crab... I can't believe some people actually keep them as pets...
(Xy... don't you DARE make an NPC with a Giant Isopod for a pet!)
ROFL ewww! I hate cockroaches and most bugs in general. Ya I agree no NPC with giant bug pet! XD

@Nenshou Tamashii OMG!! I wished I hadn't clicked on that LINK! No, no...I wish I had an undo button on my brain, so I could unsee that $#!% Ugh!! I'm gonna have nightmares, lol xD

@Nenshou Tamashii OMG!! I wished I hadn't clicked on that LINK! No, no...I wish I had an undo button on my brain, so I could unsee that $#!% Ugh!! I'm gonna have nightmares, lol xD
I know! Eye bleach! Thats almost as bad as a giant spider blahhhh

I don't mind giant spiders but that 'Thing' is just creepy looking. Oh! and I also hate worms! Eww.....
Not me ill take worms anyday over spiders mehh lol yes very creepy, like an alien

Oh come on, they're not THAT bad.

*One google search later*

...Alright. Nothing else freaking me out besides Giant Isopods and this... thing...

Reactions: 2 people

...Alright. Nothing else freaking me out besides Giant Isopods and this... thing...
OH EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is that thing!? Okay no more google searching weird alien looking things! Bad Nenshou! lol

Well, that should teach me to never trust a LINK again in my life....XD I h-hate you... T.T *scarred for life*

Well, that should teach me to never trust a LINK again in my life....XD I h-hate you... T.T
Agreed I will not click on Nenshou's links anymore....They scar for life.

So... Funny story of the day. I woke up last night from a nightmare and of course I decide, "Heck, let's go check out Iwakuro." so I come here and I decide to click those links.... Let's just say my nightmares didn't get any better after that...

Aaaw. You guys are cute. Isopods and weird naked alien things give you nightmares............(says the person who is deathly afraid of the common house centipedes)

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Oh yes. Everyone on here is super adorable! It's the links to scary pictures that aren't nearly as adorable......

LOL agreed! I am only really girly when it comes to spiders, if theres one in a room I wont stay in that room and I wont get near it lol I make someone else do it.

NOOOO I'M ALLERGIC TO ADORABLENESS!!!

bunnies5.jpg

bunny.jpg

img-thing

bunny4.jpg

Sweet Mimi I'll actually finally officially accept your awesome-sauce character! The only thing I find odd is that you say she is a "short" 5'8". ...I don't know where you live, but 5'8" isn't really short for a female. In America, the 'average' height for females is about 5'5". (Fun fact, in Japan, it's about 5'2".) I would just suggest taking out the short part. (because if 5'8" is short, then I might be borderline midget) It is fine to keep the "she's not super tall" part because I can agree with that.

I
Am officially
The only person who didn't have any problems with my CS.

Edit: Never mind, there's Arisu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.