Starts at a coffee shop.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
When she stepped in front of him he let a sigh go " Yes your in danger....Now that they know i have a bit of care for you...they are going to be after you like flies....i told you who i am because well frankly you just saw me murder some other hitmen so...you deserved to know...those men? they were the altoise crew, only pawns sent to kill me after i murdered one of there bosses. Is that it? " he said his eyes inspecting her over again " Now you can either come with me or turn around ignore that this ever happened and lay low until they forget about you....coming with me you will be under my protection.." He atleast tried to re assure her that there was still 'michael' inside there.

Stunned speechless, she fell bsck a couple steps. She didn't expect that respone. "What do you me...since they know you care for me?" She asked, once she found her voice again, confusion swirling in her head the more she learned. "Of course, I have more questions." She admitted, looking down towards the ground trying to summon up the courage to continue. "And I can't protect myself but how do I know I can trust you?" She asked, accusingly as she looked at him straight in the eyes. "I just meet you, and I saw all that.." she gestured behind him. "Along with everything you told me...." She trailed off.

(Any way I can jump in? And, moony, is that you? From PI?)

He put his hand to her chin and lifted her eyes to his making sure she looked right at him " You are still alive right? " He let her chin go and began walking around her towards the case leaning up agaisnt the tree and put his sword into it as he began to close it up allowing her to think over what he just said to her. He lifted the case up stretching a bit more " If i didn't care..that man would of shot you dead " He cracked his neck to one side and then the other turning around to look at her.

(Yes!! Who are you from Pi...Ali? And go back to first page read the description of Victoria and then the thrid page has what she was last doing :)

Selene nodding as what he said sunk in. He was right of course, she knew. But all of this was happening to fast and she couldn't get her head around it all. Sighing, "Im tired. I ache and don't know why, and confused and scared...I don't want to be alone." She admitted hesitating.

(It's Author_57 :) Eep. I missed role playing! Heading back now.)

" You want me to carry you? " He said looking at her smirking " I'll carry you to my place " He tilted his head to the side as he turned around and knelt down into a piggy back position his arms out as if to catch her. He has been in the bodyguard business before so he knows how to be a slave at times

A giggle escaped, despite what happened earlier, as she slowly climb into his back and wrapped her arms around him, her bag hanging behind her. "I can walk...if it isn't to far." Selene said, thinking she had complained too much when she usually didn't complain at all.

Staring across the room at the girl who'd clearly got lost in her own train of thought a while ago, Aaron checked his phone and then sighed, promptly staching his phone away. Standing, he ran a hand through his messy hair and rubbed his chin, taking one last look at her before pushing a chair aside and placing his drink on the little table in front of her. "You're in my spot," he said, acting frantic.

Tori jumped at the new voice, glancing at the guy who appeared to be speaking to her. "Um..sorry?" She said, making it sound like she were asking. Shaking her head cleared, "I was just...leaving." she replied slowly, coming back to herself but making no move to leave yet. She had to gather her thoughts before she did anything.

" Well then your going to be on my back for a while " He said taking off in a sprint holding his case in one hand while holding onto her also, A smirk on his face as they ran past a few random walkers who looked at them like they were completelycrazy.

Selene held on as tightly as she could without choking him, staring at the few people that passed. She tried to forget what she'd seen that day as the headed to his place, trying to thinking of anything but the park and the consquences.

Making his way out of the park he cuts down an alleyway behind some buildings and turns the corner to the left at the end of the alleyway running right towards a dead end brickwall, He comes to a halt and stands up straight letting her down " Welcome to my home "

Selene slipped off his back and looked around. Frowning at seeing just a brick wall, she wondered if he was serious. "This is um your place?" She asked unsure of how safe it could be, being out in the open and all. She gripped her bag to her side and dreaded having to sleep on the hard, cold, and dirty ground.

He smirked and continued walking forward " You are so blind " He pushed on the wall and it hissed and opened up slowly as the metal door moved back, and opened revealing a rather large hallways " Come on"

"How was I suppose to see that?" She asked, following him. "I don't have serect hide-a-ways hidden behind what appears to be a wall to normal people. I'm not a hitman or spy." She pointed out smiling.

" Your right " He said as he closed the door behind her letting the locking mechanism take place and lead her down the hall to a larger room which seemed to be the living room " Welcome to My casa " He said rubbing the back of his head placing the case in a large class tube that sucked it away.

Selene flinched as the door closed behind her. She guessed if she needed to run, escape she wouldn't be able to now, not know how the thing work. The guy must have money to have a set up like this, she mussed as she took everything in and walked around the room they were in. "Hmm...I should've known you had a place like this instead of assuming the...um alley was it" She said, a small laugh slipping out.

" Well i used to live in a small apartment...and i mean small " He said laughing as he removed his shirt with blood on it revealing his body riddled with scars and tattoos, He walked over to a door and left it open as he walked in " You hungry? "

She bit down on her lip, to prevent the gasp from escapinng as she got a glimpse of the scars covering his upper body. His tattoos didn't go unnoticed nor did his muscular form but the scars was what caught her attention and held her gaze on him as she followed him. Without thinking she nodded. "Yeah..." She mumbled as thoughts flooded her mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.