Starts at a coffee shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Of course"He said tilting his head slightly to the side to fix his hair.

Nicholas.Brown.full.1218989.jpg

Name: Nicholas Brown
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walking into the coffee shop he shook his head back and forth moving his hair from his face, his face blank of emotion. and a long black case in his hand, he walked up to a table and sat down looking at the people already in the shop with a smirk.

"Thanks." She smiled, brushing her hair back out of her eyes. "Make my coffee black, please." She step off to the side from the front the door so she wouldn't be in the way of anyone coming or going.

(Akuma would you like someone to talk with? :)

Out of the corner of her eyes Dawn spotted Nicholas. She turned her head to him wondering why he was smirking. She didn't stare she just looked at him with her red eyes.

( i wouldn't mind )

He placed the case next to him and caught dawn looking at him, and then just looked away from her towards everyone else inspecting them with what they are wearing and holding.

Name: Selene Blake
Height: 5'2
White blonde hair and electric blue eyes with specks of purple in them. Lightly tanned.
Other: Will know later as rp goes on.

Selene held her cappuccino closely to her chest with one hand and her bag with the other as she squeezed pass the mass of people filling the coffee shop. Her eyes scanning for an open sit. Of course she had to pick the one day where there seemed to be no sits. She sighed, her eyes landing on a guy off to his self without a coffee in sight. She made her way toward him hoping maybe he had finished his drink and would be leaving soon.

(Not the best reply but..it should work...I guess.)

He looked up at the women who just entered, he made eye contact with her and stopped smirking looking back down at his case running his hand along it as he. touched the clamps holding the case shut and flicked them up and down as he passed his time.

Selene frowned, wondering why he could possibly be here, doing nothing from the looks of it. From what she could tell, as she got closer, was he seemed bored or just waiting...for what she had no idea. Her feet were killing her and she just wanted to get off them for a minute. Taking one more look around and finding no sits open, she turned back to the guy and thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. "Exuse me, sir." She cleared her throat. "But would you mind if I sit here for a moment?" She asked motioning towards the empty sit in front of him.

He looked up from the case and waved his arm out to the seat in front of him " go ahead " he said bringing the case down off the table, looking at a window were a man in a suit walked by looking through. He looked away from the window at the floor running a hand through his hair before letting a sigh go.

A sigh of relief fell from her lips as she pulled out the chair and sat. "Thank you. I've being dying to get off my feet. I didn't think it would be so packed here." She said, grateful that he was kind enough to allow her to sit at his table. Selene pulled her bag on her lap and leaned back into the sit, trying to relax as much as was possible in the hard chair. She took sip of her drink before sitting it in front of her on the table.

" No problem...sitting with someone attractive is much better than sitting alone.." He said adjusting his shirt a bit more running a hand through his hair " So what brought you to this coffee shop?...if i may ask " He said looking back at the man in a suit still inspecting the cafe through the window.

She arched an eyebrow up at him with a smirk grin, stunned at his bluntness. "Should I take that as a good thing?" She asked, not knowing what to think of a stranger complementing her mater-of-factly, ignoring his question for the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
" i mean normally compliments are a good " he said with a smile as he inspected her a bit more " did i say something wrong? " he rubbed his chin thinking.

Selene couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Of course not. It's just I usually don't have someone I don't know complimenting me that way." She explained, looking at him more so this time. It was only fair she gave him a look over as he seem to be doing the same. "To answer your first question tho, I needed caffeine and to rest my feet." She smiled, taking a sip of her drink to make her point. "And you...you're here because...?" She asked politely.

He nodded and smirked but stopped when she asked why he was here " to...rest my feet...too " he said leaning back making eye contact with her

She brust out laughing and leaned against the table's edge. "Right. Like that didn't seemed pulled out of the air." She shook her head, placing her cup back down and resting her arms on the table. "You don't have to tell me. I'm a stranger after all." She half smile, holding eye contact with him.

" Heh, didn't think you would believe that " he said rubbing the back of his head, his eyes inspecting hers and picking up on the purple specks in them. Her eyes seemed to mezmorize him but he shook it, his dark brown eyes with gold specks in them when direct sunlight hit them. looked away from hers and back to the window, noticing the man was gone he sighed.

William took a sip from a coffee and walked kicking up stones as he passed them.

Selene
"Well, lies are more believable if they have some truth to them." She smiled faintly up at him before dropping her eyes to the drink, her finger tracing the rim of her cup. "So if you won't say why you're really here then maybe your name?" She asked, thinking it wouldn't be so weird talking to him if she at least knew what to call me.

Status
Not open for further replies.