Starts at a coffee shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
" well i mean if i have to protect you i have to know were you work or...were you learn... " he said running a hand through his hair before letting a small sigh go

"Oh." She murmured, not thinking of that before. "Well, I don't go to school so.." She said, figuring atleast that would be somewhat easier for him. "And I need stuff if I'm to stay here. None of my belongings aren't here." She pointed out, frowning. "Except my bag and I don't even know where I put it. And it doesn't hold everything I need. Nicholos there's things I need." She complained, looking at him as she picked at the.blankets Iin her mini rant.

" Ugh...fine...we can go get it right now...but lets hurry " He jumped out of his bed grabbing a phone off of the stand next to the bed " I'll have a friend with a moving truck outside your.....place? " he said as if to ask for her adress, as he stretched a bit sighing. " You dont have to go if you dont want to..." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"A moving truck won't be necessary. I won't be bringing any furniture." She laughed. "And you not digging around in my underwear drawer." She huffed, pushing her hair out of her face. She yawned, stretching as she moved to stand, dreading to go to her house.

" No underwear diving? damn thats the best part " he said laughing as he hung up the phone and walked out into the living room grabbing a jacket of a coat rack, the jacket being a bit longer than his waist.

"Such a charmer, you are." She teased, trying to hurry after him. In her haste to catch up she'd forgotten about the sweatpants and them being huge on her, which caused her to slip clumsily after him. Sh manged to stay on her feet though and stopped long enough to hike the pant legs up before continuing. "You have to work get that far." She smirked at his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.