Starts at a coffee shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When she calmed down and asked the question and he chuckled saying " You think your crazy? please...ive seen crazy " He said laughing " maybe it was the leather that gave you nightmares...it gives me nightmares...but i guess i need to sleep to and i dont feel right leaving you out here all exsposed so...im commanding you to sleep in my bed! " he said chuckling his cheeks turning a bit red but his face remaining calm.

Not wanting to put up a fight or argue, not having it in her to do so, she nodded. "Okay but you sleep on top of the blankets." She said, hoping he would agree.

" Yeah yeah go lay down " He said letting her go and walking over towards the big glass tube were his sword case was sucked away, he ran his hands along it smirking.

Selene stretched as she stood and went into what she now knew was his room. Her eyes widened for a moment when she stepped in, at the sigtht of the bed. It was huge, atleast compared to hers. She glanced around seeing what any other room would look like, or she thought anyway. He could have serect compartments in here she guessed. Shurgging, she glanced to the side and noticed another door. Peeking in, she found it to be a bathroom. Again it too was nice and large and suddenly she realized she needed a shower.

She didn't think he would mind or she hoped he wouldn't. She shut the door and rush to the shower, turning it on and adjusting the temperature to her liking.Hurringly, she undress, discarded her clothes in a pile at her feet, and stepped in, immediately relaxing as the water warmed her as it ran over her body. She closed her eyes and sighed, enjoying a nice shower.

She took her time in the shower and once she finished washing, she finally emerged out. Grabbing a towel too huge for her, but finding it to be softer than she expected, she dried off and wrapped it around herself. Gripping the towel tightly to her, she exited the bathroom, leaving her dirty clothing behind, into his room.

One look around told her she was still alone and remembering Nicholos would be joining her soon, she suddenly felt uncomfortable in just a towel. Regretting the shower now, she pondered what she'd wear. Her clothing was dirty and she dreaded having to put them back on.

She decided to see if he had somethibg to wear and went snooping into his dresser. She didn't feel right going through his things but managed to find something suitable to wear. Dropping the towel to her feet, she rushed to dress. Sweatpants that ended up being to big and baggy and a t-shirt to huge that fell to her knees. But the clothing was comfortable.

Selene walked over to the bed and let herself fall into it with a sigh. She already felt better. Eyes heavy with sleep, she streatched out and soon fell asleep once again.

When he heard what he thought the sound of a shower going off he smirked, and walked inside the large tube and stood there closing the door. He then shot through the tube downwards on a ramp which brought his to a small room filled with sword and a floor mat and a training dummy, He walked up to the dummy and ran a had down its chest and brought his arm back sending his forearm into it causing it to shake but not fall down. " Good good " He stretched and walked around the dummy before stretching his arms.

He stepped back and began beating the dummy as he moved around it, the dummy had arms that stuck out in various directions as if it was punching. He went around them and struck the inside of the wooden dummy causing it to reverberate through out the rooms. His breathing came out in short burst's as he struck it.

Not long after she drifted off to sleep, she dreamed. But in her nightmares place was Nicholos. She grinned at seeing him there not surprised she dreamed of him. She was in his home, clothing, and bed. He was surrounding her but that was not the only reason she was dreaming of him.

The dream felt as if it had just begun before she was woken by reverberates throughout the room. Still, half asleep she sat up and glanced aaround for what could cause it. Rubbing her eyes free of sleep, she stood on wobble feet. When she didn't see the source of it she then went in search of Nicholos knowing her chances of finding it were by him. "Nicholos!" She called out as she slowly went in search, every so often calling out his name.

He couldn't hear her over his striking but the glass tube was open so the sound of him grunting was coming out through the hole, He rolled around the dummy and grabbed a sword off the rack and immediatley began to cut at it. the practically indestructible dummy now making loud clanging metal noises.

" Raaah! " he shouted out as he thrusted the blade forward and spun around after he hit his mark.

After searching every room that was unlocked, as she looked for both Nicholos and the viberate noise, she stood in the middle of the living space. She was just about to call quits and wait for Nicholos to returned, when she noticed a hole in the wall where the mysterious noise seem to come from. She crept closer for farther expectation and peeked in. It seemed to be some kind of tube big enough for her to stand in. Again, without thinking she stepped through and was immediately sucked downward.

Before she could scream she came to a stop and she hurried to get out of the tube, shaking from the the unexpected rush. Once out, she took a look around her surroundings and her eyes spotted Nicholos instantly. It looked as If he were engaged in a fight with a dummy.

Stunned at his quick and precise strikes, she stood mouth gapped open, intrigued in watching him move. It looked like a danced of sorts and she couldn't break her gaze away, even if she tried. It was like nothing she seen before other than in movies. Tho she had a glimpse of how he fought earlier it was short and she hadn't seen much nor remembered.

He kept fighting and only heard a peep, he kept fighting and went around the dummy but when his back was turn he spun around the blade pointed right at Selenes head. He slowly opened his eyes up looking at her his breathing was a bit heavy and he was riddled with drops of sweat.

" Surprised me there " he said spinning the sword away from her and sliding it into the sheathe looking at her " thought you were asleep " walking over to were the sword was and put it back on its shelf grabbing a small towel off the floor looking back at her.

A scream lodged in her throat as the sword rushed towards her head and barely stopped before plunging though her. She fell backwards landing on her ass, heart racing, and breathing rapidly, For the second time she'd came close to losing her life in a day. If she didn't know better, she'd seriously think some unknown higher being was playing a cruel joke on her or something. It felt like the universe hated her for some unknown reason.

Selene's face flashed red as she blinked up at him. "Thanks for the scare. I needed a good one." She said sarcastically. "It's rare that someone cause your life to flashed across your mind." She rubbed her arms and bit down on her lip. She knew it wasn't his fault but she blamed her bitterness on her lack of sleep.

He walked over to her and lifted her up off the floor with his hand so she was standing again " Keep you ready for anything that might surprise you hah " He looked her in the eyes and then at her clothes " Are those mine? " he shook his head setting her in the tube again and smacked the side of it causing her to be literally sucked back up through the tube. she landed back in the living room, which he then followed behind her.

" Best way to travel...and you look great in my clothes " he said laughing as he walked towards his room.

She was quiet the whole time of him helping her up and placing hee into the tube, as she tried wrapping her head around things. She braced herself this time as she was shot upward, now knowing what to expect but still sent her heart racing at the speed. She stood off to the side as she wait for him him to follow, assuming he would. Seconds later he appeared.

Blushing, she looked down at her borrowed clothes and absently fingered the shirt. "Umm yeah. I hope you don't mind?" She asked nervously and hesitating in following him this time. "I took a shower and had no clean clothing. I didn't mean to snoop through your belongings...." she tried explaining and trailing off. She pushed her damp hair back out of her eyes and waited for him to return.

" I dont have anything to hide in here so i dont care if you use my clothes hah " He said walking around his room to his closet, " you still tired? because im going to shower...again " he said shaking his head like an idiot. He walked towards the bathroom kicking the door open softly.

looking back out at her " make yourself comfortable " he said pointing to the tv on the wall

She nodded, and sat back on the side of the bed she had put claims too. Flicking the tv on and leaving it on a random channel, not really watching it, she waited for him to finish. She gave up on the sleepibg for the moment.

Instead, she got lost in thought over the days events and consquences. She questioned herself again for the millionth time how she had gotten herself into this situation and over her actions that placed her here in the first place.

He showered quick and emerged in only a towel forgetting that she was in the room, he walked out whistling eyes closed. then he stopped when he heard the TV and looked over at her, his face slowly turning red before he snatched some of his underwear and sweatpants and entered the bathroom again.

Re-emerging dress in underwear and sweatpants and then jumped over her to his side of the bed and layed there looking at the tv in silence.

At his apporch she flickered her gaze towards him before guickly glancing away again. She tried to keep from staring to give him privacy. She'd notice his blush and was surprised he was shy. That being the second time she'd seen him almost naked.

Startled at his closest as he jump over her, she held her breathe. Once he was over on his side she risked a peek at him and quickly look down before she got caught staring. Could they guy not dress completely..she wondered.

A long silence passed between them and she struggled to keep from fidgeting in nervousness. Instead, she passed him the remote, wishing she had something to say to break the silence but coming up blank.

(On my phone when I reply which would explain my slowness at responing all the time. And my mistakes at misspellings and grammer. Sorry...)

( same lol )

He looked at her when he was passed the remote, picking it up he turned off the tv and turned facing her inspecting her before he spoke

" do you go to school...or work ..." he needed to learn this stuff so incase he needed to find her if she ever wet about her daily life.

"Waitress at the downtown diner." She answered, meeting his gaze. "School...I don't." She said hesitated with admitted, knowing it would sound strange that she didn't go. She didn't elaborate on the reasoning why. "Why?" She asked, confused.

" well i mean if i have to protect you i have to know were you work or...were you learn... " he said running a hand through his hair before letting a small sigh go

"Oh.." She murmured, not thinking of that before. "Well, I don't go to school..." She said. That would make things easier for him atleast, she thought. "I don't have any of.my belongings with ne here expect my bag." She told him, not even remembering where she put it. She didn't know how she would get any of it either which was a problem for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.