Starts at a coffee shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She followed him right into his room were he had begun taking off his pants but stopped when she walked in " uhm...heh this is my room " he said nodding at her and then continued to drop his pants, he was wearing boxers so it was whatever. He walked to his closet swooshing through stuff.

Blushing at realizing where she was, she hurried back into the first room. She shook her head trying to pull herself together and act like a sane person. Wandering to a random wall in the room to lean against as she crossed her arms and looked down suddenly very fascinated with her feet.

He came back out in long samurai pants chuckling " these things are super comfy " He said as he walked towards the kitchen his shirt still off " You like your feet? " He said pushing through the double doors into the medium sized kitchen looking at the fridge

She jerked her head in his direction when she heard him speaking to her, her face warming even more at his comment. Dropping her arms to her side and fidgeting with the hem of her shirt, she stood in place as he disappeared once again before she could respone. She would stay perfectly still in her spot this time, not risking what she might possibly see for a second time.

He looked back out the door " This is the kitchen...im not naked in here come get something to eat " he said laughing heading back into the kitchen jumping over the counter and opening the stocked fridge " Hmm...maybe ill have a sandwich...sounds good"

Things couldn't get more embarrassing, she thought. She tiredly walked in the kitchen, joining him. She leaned her sore body against the counter. "Well, how was I suppose to know." She grumbled, watching him as he rummage through the fridge."I thought the kitchen was the last room since you asked if I were hungry." She tried explaining.

" Yeah yeah " He said turning around with some sandwich meat hanging out his mouth, his cheeks seemed to be full " You...want food " He said opening the fridge wider motioning towards it with a smile, after he finshied eating the sandwich meat.

She smiled. "If you have something simple but can be heated up." She answered, trying to not laugh but finding it difficult to do.

" ugh...i dont know...we have sandwhiches and uhm....food..and more food..." he looked at her noticing that she seemed to be a bit more tired than him " You tired? you can go lay in my bed if you want "

She nervously picked at her jeans behind the counter. "If it's alright with you, I'll just rest for a moment on the couch before getting something warm to eat?" She asked shyly. Selene didn't want to take his bed from him. The couch was fine with her. All she needed was a little rest and she'd be okay.

" alright but the bed is much softer...than a leather couch " he said laughing as he looked at her " but i mean its your choice doesnt matter to me " he said running a hand through his hair.

"I appreciate your offer. I really do. But I can't take your bed from you. Besides, the couch is fine. As long as I can get off my feet." She admitted, smiling slightly up at him.

" yeah yeah " He said walking out the kitchen before her walking down the hall to the bathroom, the sound of a shower turning on flew through the building and the small humming sound.

Selene walked back to the living space and slumped into the leather couch. It was more comfortable than he made out but anything would be comfortable to her at the moment. She immediately rested her head against the arm of the couch and closed her eyes. Soon drifting off into sleep.

When she passed out he had finished his shower and was walking out with his shorts on looking at the couch towel tossed over his shoulder, he walked over and leaned in really close to her face just staring at her. Either this was going to be a great scare of a painful one.

Soon after she fell asleep, Selene instantly started to thrash around mumbling in her sleep, due to the reoccurring nightmare. When suddenly her eyes flew opened, as she sat up swinging her fists at the intruder, not realizing who it was, only knowing she had to get away.

being pummeled in the face was not what he expected but it happened anyways he shouted under blocks from her punches " Its me! Nicholos! " He grabbed her arms and practically hugged her.

After continuing her stuggle to get free and finding it useless, his voice finally penetrated through to her. Once she realized it was only a dream and indeed only Nicholos, she relaxed into his arms weakly. A shiver ran down her back as a single tear slide down her face.

He held onto her and spoke calmly " You alright? " he looked down at her shivering and noticed the tear roll down her cheek, he took it upon himself to wipe it from her cheek

She nodded, blinking up at him. When his hand caresses her cheek to whip the tear away. His hand was rough but gentle touching her. She knew how dangerous those hands could instantly become in a matter of seconds. Yet, he touched her carefully. She found she like his touch, probably more than she should. "Sorry for attacking you." She apologized. "You must think I'm crazy." She whispered, her cheeks flushing red.

Status
Not open for further replies.