Starting a D&D campaign, looking for interest

Wow, Templar! That's spectacular!

Where will we be starting?​

We will be starting on a ship heading for Terracross

Okay, I'm doing my best to get a profile cranked out as soon as I can, but I'm ungodly busy and will be until the seventh and it's a little shaky at best. I think I can manage once a day, though.

Partly it's just that the Dungeons and Dragons mechanics add a layer of complexity that takes a little more time to manage than just coming on, writing a character post, and then getting back off.

I don't know really what to say Fleur, I'd love to have you but the ability to be online and post seems a little detrimental for everyone. If you'd rather participate in a normal one, I will probably start one up sometime within a month so you have time to get over the busy schedule and such.

I think it would be best if I bowed out now as I'll undoubtedly cause problems later on. Sorry for the trouble. Have fun you guys!

I think it would be best if I bowed out now as I'll undoubtedly cause problems later on. Sorry for the trouble. Have fun you guys!

Thanks for the understanding, when said other RP is created I will notify you.

Hooray, the fountain appears to be surrounded by trees! Daniel will dig that.

In other news, I decided to completely embrace the "lycanthrope" theme for Daniel and changed his race from Human to Shifter. He's not descended from a lycanthrope, but he's been so into his transformations and his "Silverstorm" persona that it's beginning to show in his 'human' form.

Er... has anyone got a link to age penalties? SRD only talks about middle aged and above. :(

[dices=4]6[/dices]
[dices=4]6[/dices]
[dices=4]6[/dices]
[dices=4]6[/dices]
[dices=4]6[/dices]
[dices=4]6[/dices]

Asmo- Forget the penalties, usually it's a detrimental 1d6 per age group but we are going to ignore that.

Okay my age is 15 and here are the stats:

STR: 15 AGL: 13 WIS: 10 CHR: 11 CON: 12 DEX: 8

Both of you, take an additional 3 points (asmo show me your final scores after removing the lowest d6 and applying this bonus) and edit the posts.

Sheet posted

Feel free to take away my Darkvision. I used to do that in my own quests, just to avoid the headache of "LOL I CAN SEE THE THING THE GM'S TRYING TO HIDE!".

Hey asmo: mind taking care of that other thread for me? I closed it way back and Kitti brought it up since she started... moderating it XD. I can't actually use it because it's still technically "closed"

o_O

She closed it?

*rolls a Sort Shit Out check*

EDIT: Okay, the bio thread is back in business.

No! I closed it like a day after I made it because everyone was just using this thread, it was being updated because she could post to it.

Okay, it's up again. Do you want me to merge the two threads? It would put everything into chronological order in one thread.

Or you can delete this one and just use the other one for ongoing stuff.