Starting a D&D campaign, looking for interest

Alright, I am going to start the real thread today sometime (7/6), Asmo when you see it is up, you can delete this thread.

Everyone can start immediately after it's created, I would try to make sure everyone get's a post in asap because if it takes too long, ya' might not be placed very importantly in the story.

PS: If you haven't posted a character sheet on the other thread, you still need to do so.

Hey, um I posted my char up just now...and I'm still having problems with all of the bonuses, etc...especially AC. Can anyone help? I'm still incorporating the minuses for the dragon, but they're there...promise I haven't forgotten about them. But it would be very much appreciated if I could get some help finishing her up so I'm ready to go in the IC.

Timing, I have to say, sucks, though, since I'll be starting my big Changeling RP at around 8 PM my time...but it's just after midnight here, so I think I have a lot of time to prepare. I look forward to it...and once the finishing touches on Aya is done, I'll be ready to go!​

You aren't at risk, it's more a deadline for people that are joining but are being extremely slow. It's just so I have a realistic expectation of who's active and who's not, because i've put a fuckton of work into this <_<

Also: I'm converting every character into a real sheet so I can better manage it. When i do yours I will tell you what I come across and show you the file.

Thank you, Templar. It's much appreciated.​