Starting a D&D campaign, looking for interest

Somewhat...I think I just need to do some research...How long do we have to work on the characters? Sorry, I have a lot going on...trying to get everything down and going at the same time.

I'll be back on later, everyone. Thanks for all the patience.​

Thank you for explaining, Poison. And take as much time as you need, Sil. I'm attempting to create graphs and the like for the expanse of the roleplay, which is quite consuming, I may even get time to put detail into my character :P. Otherwise we start when everyone is ready

And a question to everyone that's currently character creating: How would you feel if I did allow 2 more people in? It wouldn't slow RP that much, we won't always be required to do it turn by turn, and combat is being expedited.

I don't mind, how many people do we have now?

As of now, we have 4 PC's (Sil, Yourself, Poison, and Fleur [though I haven't heard much from her yet], so we could be potentially at 3) which would put us up to 5/6 PC's. It would really mostly only impact battle, which I am going to try to have be as autonomous as I can make it so it does not require too much action from me. It may also help, because as I don't believe that every goblin and orc has an int score of 1, I am going to be -playing- them as and honestly trying to murder as many of you as I can. :P

Don't kill us yet! We haven't even started! :lol: For that matter, what happens if one of us do die? do we stop roleplaying?

Haha well you guys won't be seeing a goblin or orc for some time. Also hmm... I'm very tempted because characters do just die, that's normal. But I think there's ample ability that no one will. A character "dieing" in combat may just result in a penalty, but not removal from the rp.

Okay then...I'll wait untill I die to see how it will work out. That does not mean I'll be throwing my charrie around trying to get her killed asap...:pdevil:

On a different note, how should I post the character sheet, and what needs to be on it? If you have an example to show me, you'll have my charrie before morning comes!

Any general D&D 3.5e character sheet that's filled out is what I need.

Okay....have a sheet for her but it won't let me post it....Any ideas?

Use the advanced reply and select it as an attachment.

just email or direct copy it (if it keeps decent formatting) and PM it to me

This has most of what you need to make a character:

http://www.d20srd.org/

And Templar, if you want me to play monsters or NPCs, just give me a PM.

I would love to squeeze in here anywhere, as a PC, NPC, anything really. If you have room for me, please let me know :)

I shouldn't need much help, Asmodeus. I'm just attempting to arrange it so you and Vay can be PC's. I haven't heard much from Fleur so it's not likely she's really going to be active. Though potentially, I might have a different role for you that still allows you as a PC and to help me advance the plot somewhat, without needing to know my schemes. Might be up for that? You would be the one of them actually in adulthood - a big brother type of role (Not 1984)

and DrP: i'll let you know if it looks like I can manage it.