Start Brawling!

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
Uh...uh nothing...no reason. he said with a shaky voice. He then looked around a little awkwardly.

She smiled, and touched his upper arm. "You ok? You seem a little out of sorts."

Huh?...no no I'm fine he said with a plastic smile. Jon turned away and lowered his head.

Becca suggested, "Wanna go again?" She loved the adrenaline rush which she got from fighting in the Arena.

She winked, and jumped over the stands again, landing nimbly on her feet in the Arena. "How about this time we make it interesting? If I win, you have to do something for me. If you win, I do something for you."

Uuhhh...I don't know about that. Jon flew into the ring and planted his feet. He then watched the crowd fill in the seats ad cheering like crazy. He saw signs that said "Jon Rules" or "Becca win some" he immediately felt the rush it went to his head. OK then. Deal! Let's fight!

Becca winked, and whirled around quickly, turning the sand around them into a tornado. She finally raised her arms up and the tornado whirled towards Jon at the speed of light.

Jon lost his fangs and grew a cat ears and a tail. Hold on what's this? he said in shock. He looked at himself, then noticed the tornado! Crap... he jumped out of the way. And glared at her. Are you crazy!!!

"Maybe. Why are you a cat?" She asked curiously - she had had nothing to do with his transformation, but found it incredibly cute.

I-I really don't know! It's freaking scary! This isn't cool!!!! Help me! he walked around holding his head. He eventually noticed his tail and immediately grabbed it. WHAT IS THIS!!! EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THIS IS! he winded in a panic. No....j-just no! This isn't a problem...we're still fighting! He put his fists up and waited for her attack.

Becca stared at him for a moment, and then burst out laughing. It was so cute, and so funny at the same time. She began to float into the air unconsciously as she laughed. "You look so cute!" She exclaimed.

He puts his fists down and tightens his jaw. Shut up would ya! he grumbled. I'm serious! He grabbed her out of the air and smashed her into the ground once again leaving her in a huge crater in the arena, then his hands ignited in electricity and he shot it all down into the crater she was thrown into. FIGHT ME! he said with an unexpected demonic voice Haha I sound scary...COME AT ME!

Becca sat up from where she lay now, and glared at him. "You know, the demonic voice does NOT suit you." She leaped out of the crater as the electricity hit it, just missing the impact by a hair's breadth.

"Maybe a cat nose might -and paws!" She closed her eyes, and sent a piece of magic at Jon which formed a cat nose on his face instead of a human one, and his hands turned into kitten paws.

He looked at his paws and twitched his nose. Come on!!! Is this necessary!?!? He rushed at her once again and scratched her on the arm twice with his claws.

She dodged out of the way, only receiving a mild scratch on the arm, and giggled. "You make a very cute kitty." She pulled a sprig of catnip out of her pocket and held it up.

Jon's eyes widened and he stopped fighting. He stared at the catnip and mew'd lightly Gimme that! he said quickly while swaying his tail faster. Just give it here okay?

Becca grinned, and moved to stand a little closer to him. "Sit kitty." She smiled and held it higher in the air. "If you want the nice catnip, be a good kitty and sit down."

Jon sat down immediately keeping his eyes on the nip. Ok give it now. I'm a good cat! he said with anxiety.

Becca smirked, and dropped the catnip down to him. "You are a very good kitty." She could hear giggles come from the stands, mixed with a few "awwwhhh"s.