Start Brawling!

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
Jon was in pain, but willing to kill this girl for the pain she had caused him. He stands up straight on his two legs leaving his beast side for a second. "Okay, miss. If that's really how you want to play, then let's play." Jon took out his battle ax then bared his fangs, charging at Becca.

Becca smiled wickedly and dropped onto all fours, morphing into a huge tiger. She growled and batted him out of the way when he came at her, as if he was a ball she was playing with. She loved being in her bear form - it made everything seem better because she was so powerful.

Jon growled and scratched Becca across the face, then slicing at her swiftly.

Becca growled at the slash and retaliated with the same, causing a large scrape along the guy's arm. She lunged and knocked him to the ground with a thud, and she pinned him there with her paws.

There Jon sat on the ground under a tiger. His only resort was to do what his instinct told him to do. He stretched his neck as far as he could up to Becca's neck and bit into it hard. Making blood gush out of her neck.

Jon immediately swallows the blood and gains strength to push Becca off. He takes out his guitar axe once again and slices at Becca grazing her leg.

Becca roared in pain as Jon penetrated her neck, and she was pushed off. She morphed back to human form, and sat there holding her neck in agony, which increased as her leg was slashed. "Jesus! Get off me a moment!" She yelled at him, somehow even scarier as an angry human than as a ferocious tiger.

Jon backed off. "Ok, Ok." He said a little frightened.

She stood up, a bit shakily, and yelled at him, "That was over the line! You could have full on killed me! Now I know why guys never get on with most people - they don't have any brain cells!" Becca was furious with him, and her eyes flashed angrily.

"I'm...I'm sorry...n-no need to get worked up," Jon said a bit scared. He backed off even more trying not to make her anymore angry.

"I should bloody think so." She held her hand over her wound, and closed her eyes. A pale green light glowed from it, and the wound healed up, leaving only a pale pink scar. "Now...."

She grinned at him wickedly. "Another round? Only no teeth this time."

Jon shrugs "Hey why not...no promises though," he said smirking. "Your move Becca."

"My move? Fine." She grinned wickedly, and raised her palms to the sky. "King to E4!" A giant chess piece appeared in a flash and landed on top of Jon.

Jon tilted his head and smirked then caught it and held it up with his hands "Aw cute...but that didn't hurt." He throws it at her at a fast speed then takes out his guitar axe once again.

Beca caught it, and laughed. "Are you a girl? You throw like one!" She giggled, and tossed the piece aside before grabbing her sword, and brandishing it. "I may be a girl, but I can fight like the god of war!"

Jon pops his neck Oh well that's nice. Doubt you could still beat me. Jon jumps up in the air and comes back down with his guitar axe making a shock wave and letting out a little of the undead to attack Becca.

She laughed derisively. "As if." In response to his attack, she retaliated with a humongous whack to his groin with the flat of the sword. She then stepped back and grinned. "And that is another reason girls are better."

A red tear appears in Jon's widened eye. g-gah!!! He screams. He bites his bottom lip and just points at Becca signaling the undead to attack her. Jon then floats up into the air to heal, so he can get ready to fight her again.

Becca slashed at the undead viciously, cutting off limbs, and severing heads.

Jon dropped back to the ground ready to fight when she was done with the undead.

She slashed through the last of them, and whirled around to Jon. "Sending your minions out so you don't have to fight? Afraid you'll break a nail?" She taunted with a grin.